- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Fulham v Manchester United Betting: Red Devils to be too strong for Cottagers
Manchester United restored their seven point lead at the top of the Premier League with a workmanlike 2-1 victory over Southampton on Wednesday night and Sir Alex Ferguson’s side will look to cement their place at the summit with victory at Fulham on Saturday evening at Craven Cottage.
A first-half brace from Wayne Rooney extended their unbeaten record to 12 in the league and the Red Devils will head to the capital in high spirits and bookmakers Bet365 fully expect them to build on that Old Trafford success and they are 8/13 favourites to take all three points.
Fulham will go into the game in high spirits having beaten West Ham United 3-1 in midweek and it saw Martin Jol’s notch up their first victory in the league since New Year’s Day, but having lost to United 4-1 in the FA Cup only last weekend they will have a mountain to climb to get the better of the Red Devils and that is why Bet365 have them as 9/2 outsiders, whilst the draw is available at 3/1 with the Stoke-based firm.
United swept aside Fulham with aplomb in that aforementioned FA Cup clash with Javier Hernandez bagging a double in the victory and with Ferguson’s men possessing such firepower in the attacking third it seems not to matter who the United boss pairs up front and with the quartet of Hernandez, Rooney, Robin Van Persie and Danny Welbeck all likely to cause Fulham’s rearguard problems, it’s difficult to look away from an away victory.
Van Persie’s 22 goals has shown what a coup it was to get the Dutchman in to the United ranks and he spearheads the first goalscorer betting at 11/4 in the latest betting with Bet365, but the 4/1 about Wayne Rooney could offer a little value as he will be looking to build on Wednesday’s two goals and he could well notch for the fourth time in five games.
In recent years Fulham have managed to eke a few results against their North West visitors at Craven Cottage, but they will need talismanic striker Dimitar Berbatov to sparkle against his old employers and Cottagers' fans will be hoping that the Bulgarian can notch first and he is 11/2 with Bet365.
With only five Premier League clean sheets to their name this season, United have often shown vulnerability at the back and so in the Fulham v Manchester United correct score market look towards Fulham at least bagging themselves a goal and the 11/1 about a 3-1 victory for the away side could well be a lively outsider, whilst a 4-1 victory for United could be overpriced at 22/1 in what is an intriguing market.
United have been consistently scoring in the first half of games this season and if they can continue that run on Saturday then punters may be interested about the 7/5 about them being in front at half-time and full-time in what could be a game dominated by the table-toppers.
Fulham v Manchester United Form
Check the season's statistics for both Fulham and Manchester United, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Fulham v Manchester United Tips
Tip #1: Wayne Rooney to score first @ 4/1 with Bet365.
Tip #2: Manchester United to win 3-1 @ 11/1 with Bet365.
Tip #3: HT/FT - Manchester United/Manchester United @ 7/5 with Bet365.
Fulham v Manchester United Odds
8/13 Manchester United
Correct Score Odds
16/1 Fulham 1-0
28/1 Fulham 2-0
14/1 Fulham 2-1
14/1 Draw 0-0
13/2 Draw 1-1
12/1 Draw 2-2
15/2 Manchester United 1-0
15/2 Manchester United 2-0
7/1 Manchester United 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
11/4 Robin Van Persie
4/1 Wayne Rooney
5/1 Javier Hernandez
5/1 Danny Welbeck
11/2 Dimitar Berbatov
13/2 Shinji Kagawa
10/1 Bryan Ruiz
10/1 Mladen Petric
11/1 Hugo Rodallega
12/1 Ryan Giggs
Odds supplied by Bet365.com, who offer live in-play betting for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
QPR v Norwich Odds Rangers tipped to grab a valuable win at Loftus Road
Norwich Are Winless In Seven League Games
Newcastle v Chelsea is part of weekends both teams to score accumulator
Fulham V Man United Could Also Produce Goals Galore
Leicester v Wolves Odds The Foxes gunning for fifth consecutive win
Back In Form Woods To Score Against Struggling Wolves
Real Madrid v Barcelona Odds Messi and Ronaldo dominate the goalscorer betting markets
Barca Favourites For A Win At The Bernabeu
Reading v Chelsea Odds In form Royals aiming to upset odds at the Madejski Stadium
Reading Have Won Four Games In A Row
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers