- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Everton v Aston Villa Odds: Fellaini can fire Toffees to victory at Goodison Park
Everton will bid to enhance their top four-hopes while pushing Aston Villa closer to the relegation trapdoor when the two sides meet for their Premier League clash on Saturday afternoon. Everton are currently fifth, just a point behind Tottenham in fourth, and they are firm favourites to beat an Aston Villa side who are in freefall and currently languishing in 19th.
These two sides were regularly battling it out for a top-six finish and were tipped to break into the top-four a few years ago but a look at the latest match odds shows how far Villa have fallen. The Midlands club head to Goodison Park as a 7/1 chance to win and end a dreadful run of form, while Everton are 2/5 odds on favourites with Coral.
It is tough to back against the Toffees on current form as they head into the game having lost just one of their last 14 and they will be full of confidence after beating West Brom 2-1 in mid-week. Full-back Leighton Baines grabbed both goals in that game and he is 12/1 to be first goalscorer this weekend, which could be worth a look when you consider he has scored two in his last four against Villa.
However, it is defending set pieces that remains Villa's biggest downfall as they have conceded 15 goals from set-pieces alone in the top-flight this term. Everton's Marouane Fellaini will hope to take full advantage and the towering midfielder is a best price 6/1 to score first with Coral.
Villa's defensive woes have been the key to their fall down the table and they are now 19th with just 20 points to their name. They have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 13 outings in all competitions, during which they have conceded 29 goals, and Everton are 13/8 to score over 2.5 goals in Saturday's match.
Paul Lambert's side have conceded at least two goals in each of their last five away games and they have been utterly abject of late. They fell to a 2-1 home defeat to fellow relegation strugglers Newcastle on Tuesday and they have now lost seven of their last 11 since they beat Liverpool 3-1 at Anfield in early December.
They will hope a return to Merseyside can produce a repeat performance on Saturday, although it doesn't bode well that they have won just one of their last nine against Everton. David Moyes' side overran them in a 3-1 win in their last meeting at Villa Park earlier this season and in all honesty the margin of victory should have been far greater.
Interestingly, both teams have scored in 10 of the last 11 meetings between these teams and both teams to score is a 10/11 punt in the latest betting with Coral. That looks a decent bet when you consider Everton have conceded at least one goal in 85% of home games this season, while 20 of their last 22 outings have seen both teams get on the scoresheet.
Everton v Aston Villa Form
Check the season's statistics for both Everton and Aston Villa, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Everton v Aston Villa Tips
Tip #1: Marouane Fellaini to score first @ 6/1 with Coral.
Tip #2: Everton to score over 2.5 goals @ 13/8 with Coral.
Tip #3: Both teams to score @ 10/11 with Coral.
Everton v Aston Villa Odds
7/1 Aston Villa
Correct Score Odds
13/2 Everton 1-0
11/2 Everton 2-0
15/2 Everton 2-1
14/1 Draw 0-0
17/2 Draw 1-1
18/1 Draw 2-2
33/1 Aston Villa 1-0
80/1 Aston Villa 2-0
28/1 Aston Villa 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
11/2 Nikica Jelavic
6/1 Marouane Fellaini
6/1 Victor Anichebe
7/1 Apostolos Vellios
7/1 Steven Naismith
7/1 Christian Benteke
8/1 Darren Bent
8/1 Andreas Weimann
9/1 Gabriel Agbonlahor
10/1 Magaye Gueye
10/1 Steven Pienaar
10/1 Leon Osman
Odds supplied by Coral.com, who offer live in-play betting for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Arsenal v Stoke Odds Back the Gunners to come from behind and win
Arsenal Have Conceded First In Their Last Four Games
Fulham v Manchester United Betting Red Devils to be too strong for Cottagers
Wayne Rooney To Notch First For The Visitors
QPR v Norwich Odds Rangers tipped to grab a valuable win at Loftus Road
Norwich Are Winless In Seven League Games
Newcastle v Chelsea is part of weekends both teams to score accumulator
Fulham V Man United Could Also Produce Goals Galore
Leicester v Wolves Odds The Foxes gunning for fifth consecutive win
Back In Form Woods To Score Against Struggling Wolves
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers