- ACCA SPECIAL - 20/1 Liverpool, Everton and Spurs ALL win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man City to beat Leicester on Saturday with Paddy Power
- MAN CITY v LEICESTER - New customers can get 18/1 for Leicester to win with Paddy Power
- SPRING JUVENILE HURDLE - Coral offer enhanced 10/1 for Ivanovich Gorbatov to win (New Customers)
- IRISH GOLD CUP - Get an enhanced 7/1 for Road To Riches to win at Leopardstown with Paddy Power
- NEW ACCOUNTS - Get 5/1 for Southampon to beat West Ham with Betfair
- ARSENAL v BOURNEMOUTH - Coral go 10/1 for the Gunners to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Paddy Power offer 6/1 for Arsenal to beat Bournemouth
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 6/1 Chelsea win or 10/1 Man Utd win (New Accounts)
- PADDY POWER - New customers can get 6/1 for Chelsea to beat Man United
- CHELSEA v MAN UTD - Coral offer 10/1 for Chelsea to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 10/1 with Betfair for Chelsea's Diego Costa to score against Man Utd
- SUPER BOWL 50 - Get 4/1 for Panthers to win with Paddy Power (New Customers)
- SUPER BOWL - 5/1 Panthers win or 7/1 Broncos win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SUPER BOWL - Get 5/1 for Cam Newton to be named MVP (New Betfair Customers)
- Live In-Play - Dubai Desert Classic
- Live In-Play - Phoenix Open
Arsenal v Stoke Odds: Back the Gunners to come from behind and win
Arsenal will look to boost their hopes of a top-four finish in the Premier League when they welcome Stoke to the Emirates on Saturday afternoon. The Gunners are currently sixth in the league table, just four points adrift of Tottenham in that all important fourth spot, and they will fancy their chances of taking all three points against an out-of-form Stoke.
Arsene Wenger's side go into the game as 4/9 odds on favourites with William Hill, who price Stoke 11/2 and the draw 16/5. This might be a fixture that Arsenal would traditionally struggle in as they attempt to get to grips with the physical nature of the opposition but they have actually won the last 10 in a row at home against Stoke.
The Gunners have only lost two of the last nine Arsenal v Stoke fixtures home and away after the teams played out a 0-0 draw at the Britannia Stadium in August. Goalless matches have been a regular feature of Stoke's season, particularly away from home where they have scored just eight goals in 13 outings, while they have failed to score in four of their last five on their travels.
Arsenal are 13/10 to win to nil on Saturday but it is tough to see their flimsy backline keeping too many clean sheets this season, even against this limp Stoke attack. The news that left back Kieran Gibbs is out injured means the much-maligned Santos is likely to get a chance on Saturday and Stoke will look to take full advantage.
The Gunners have struggled defensively all season and both teams to score could be worth backing at even money. Their last four games have featured 18 goals and their home games alone are producing an average of 4.17 goals per game this season. It is their defensive fragility that continues to hold them back though and they were left to rue another dismal start in mid-week.
They conceded first for the fourth game in a row on Wednesday as they went 2-0 down against Liverpool at the Emirates. They recovered impressively to draw 2-2 in the end and they could have won it, with Hills going 10/1 for Arsenal to come from behind and win on Saturday. They were indebted to the continued fine form of striker Olivier Giroud against Liverpool and the Frenchman is 7/2 to score first against Stoke after scoring five in his last three matches.
Giroud's physical stature will be important against Stoke, who threw away a 2-0 lead of their own in a 2-2 draw with Wigan on Tuesday. It means they have now won just two of their last 12 in all competitions and they will have their work cut out to improve their recent poor record against Arsenal. The Gunners look worthy favourites at this stage and they are 5/4 to win with a -1 goal handicap.
Arsenal v Stoke Form
Check the season's statistics for both Arsenal and Stoke, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Arsenal v Stoke Tips
Tip #1: Arsenal win with -1 goal handicap @ 5/4 with William Hill.
Tip #2: Both teams to score @ evens with William Hill.
Tip #3: Arsenal to come from behind and win @ 10/1 with William Hill.
Arsenal v Stoke Odds
Correct Score Odds
6/1 Arsenal 1-0
6/1 Arsenal 2-0
15/2 Arsenal 2-1
11/1 Draw 0-0
15/2 Draw 1-1
20/1 Draw 2-2
16/1 Stoke 1-0
40/1 Stoke 2-0
18/1 Stoke 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
7/2 Olivier Giroud
4/1 Theo Walcott
9/2 Lukas Podolski
6/1 Santi Cazorla
15/2 Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
8/1 Kenwyne Jones
8/1 Mikel Arteta
9/1 Andrei Arshavin
10/1 Peter Crouch
10/1 No Goalscorer
10/1 Jon Walters
10/1 Aaron Ramsey
Odds supplied by WilliamHill.com, who offer live in-play betting for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Fulham v Manchester United Betting Red Devils to be too strong for Cottagers
Wayne Rooney To Notch First For The Visitors
QPR v Norwich Odds Rangers tipped to grab a valuable win at Loftus Road
Norwich Are Winless In Seven League Games
Newcastle v Chelsea is part of weekends both teams to score accumulator
Fulham V Man United Could Also Produce Goals Galore
Leicester v Wolves Odds The Foxes gunning for fifth consecutive win
Back In Form Woods To Score Against Struggling Wolves
Real Madrid v Barcelona Odds Messi and Ronaldo dominate the goalscorer betting markets
Barca Favourites For A Win At The Bernabeu
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers