- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Arsenal v Stoke Odds: Back the Gunners to come from behind and win
Arsenal will look to boost their hopes of a top-four finish in the Premier League when they welcome Stoke to the Emirates on Saturday afternoon. The Gunners are currently sixth in the league table, just four points adrift of Tottenham in that all important fourth spot, and they will fancy their chances of taking all three points against an out-of-form Stoke.
Arsene Wenger's side go into the game as 4/9 odds on favourites with William Hill, who price Stoke 11/2 and the draw 16/5. This might be a fixture that Arsenal would traditionally struggle in as they attempt to get to grips with the physical nature of the opposition but they have actually won the last 10 in a row at home against Stoke.
The Gunners have only lost two of the last nine Arsenal v Stoke fixtures home and away after the teams played out a 0-0 draw at the Britannia Stadium in August. Goalless matches have been a regular feature of Stoke's season, particularly away from home where they have scored just eight goals in 13 outings, while they have failed to score in four of their last five on their travels.
Arsenal are 13/10 to win to nil on Saturday but it is tough to see their flimsy backline keeping too many clean sheets this season, even against this limp Stoke attack. The news that left back Kieran Gibbs is out injured means the much-maligned Santos is likely to get a chance on Saturday and Stoke will look to take full advantage.
The Gunners have struggled defensively all season and both teams to score could be worth backing at even money. Their last four games have featured 18 goals and their home games alone are producing an average of 4.17 goals per game this season. It is their defensive fragility that continues to hold them back though and they were left to rue another dismal start in mid-week.
They conceded first for the fourth game in a row on Wednesday as they went 2-0 down against Liverpool at the Emirates. They recovered impressively to draw 2-2 in the end and they could have won it, with Hills going 10/1 for Arsenal to come from behind and win on Saturday. They were indebted to the continued fine form of striker Olivier Giroud against Liverpool and the Frenchman is 7/2 to score first against Stoke after scoring five in his last three matches.
Giroud's physical stature will be important against Stoke, who threw away a 2-0 lead of their own in a 2-2 draw with Wigan on Tuesday. It means they have now won just two of their last 12 in all competitions and they will have their work cut out to improve their recent poor record against Arsenal. The Gunners look worthy favourites at this stage and they are 5/4 to win with a -1 goal handicap.
Arsenal v Stoke Form
Check the season's statistics for both Arsenal and Stoke, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Arsenal v Stoke Tips
Tip #1: Arsenal win with -1 goal handicap @ 5/4 with William Hill.
Tip #2: Both teams to score @ evens with William Hill.
Tip #3: Arsenal to come from behind and win @ 10/1 with William Hill.
Arsenal v Stoke Odds
Correct Score Odds
6/1 Arsenal 1-0
6/1 Arsenal 2-0
15/2 Arsenal 2-1
11/1 Draw 0-0
15/2 Draw 1-1
20/1 Draw 2-2
16/1 Stoke 1-0
40/1 Stoke 2-0
18/1 Stoke 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
7/2 Olivier Giroud
4/1 Theo Walcott
9/2 Lukas Podolski
6/1 Santi Cazorla
15/2 Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
8/1 Kenwyne Jones
8/1 Mikel Arteta
9/1 Andrei Arshavin
10/1 Peter Crouch
10/1 No Goalscorer
10/1 Jon Walters
10/1 Aaron Ramsey
Odds supplied by WilliamHill.com, who offer live in-play betting for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Fulham v Manchester United Betting Red Devils to be too strong for Cottagers
Wayne Rooney To Notch First For The Visitors
QPR v Norwich Odds Rangers tipped to grab a valuable win at Loftus Road
Norwich Are Winless In Seven League Games
Newcastle v Chelsea is part of weekends both teams to score accumulator
Fulham V Man United Could Also Produce Goals Galore
Leicester v Wolves Odds The Foxes gunning for fifth consecutive win
Back In Form Woods To Score Against Struggling Wolves
Real Madrid v Barcelona Odds Messi and Ronaldo dominate the goalscorer betting markets
Barca Favourites For A Win At The Bernabeu
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers