- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Tottenham v Arsenal Odds: Adebayor heads betting to score first against old club
Sunday's highlight in the Premier League is Tottenham v Arsenal at White Hart Lane. The North London derby has returned some excellent matches throughout the Premier League years and Sunday's will be one of very few where Spurs go into the match as the bookmakers favourites. Paddy Power make Harry Redknapp's side 23/20 to win all three points, whereas Arsenal are available to back at 9/4 with the draw 5/2.
Tottenham host Arsenal in what looks like an intriguing Premier League encounter on Sunday. Harry Redknapp's side have shrugged off early season heavy defeats at the hands of both of the Manchester clubs to bounce back with three straight wins which has propelled Spurs up to fifth in the table with a game in hand. Two of those wins came away from White Hart Lane beating Wolves 2-0 and Wigan 2-1 on their travels, but it was their home demolition of Liverpool a fortnight ago which really caught the eye. A Luka Modric inspired 4-0 victory over Liverpool really kickstarted Spurs' season and the supporters will now be very hopeful of a similar result on Sunday.
Arsenal have steadied the ship somewhat following a very rocky start to their Premier League season. A 0-0 draw away at Newcastle on the opening day of the season was compounded by a home defeat to Liverpool and a humiliating 8-2 thrashing at the hands of Manchester United. Early season injuries and suspensions haven't helped and there are signs that things could be on the up for Arsene Wenger's side, who beat Bolton 3-0 last weekend and also won against Olympiakos in the Champions League midweek.
There have been plenty of goals in the games involving these two teams in recent season, with no less than sixteen scored in the three games between the two clubs last term. Spurs beat Arsenal 3-2 when two goals down at half time at The Emirates last season whilst they came back from 3-1 down to draw 3-3 at White Hart Lane in April. A repeat of that scoreline is a 35/1 shot with Paddy Power this weekend. Only two of the last fifteen matches between these two sides has produced less than three goals and the way Spurs are creating chances and Arsenal defending, we could well be seeing another goalfest this weekend.
It's no suprise that Paddy Power go 8/13 that there will be over 2.5 goals on Sunday, but there might be more value backing over 3.5 goals at 13/8. Plenty of eyes will be on former Arsenal striker Emmanuel Adebayor who was retrospectively banned following his celebrations for Manchester City when scoring against Arsenal two seasons ago, when running the whole length of the pitch to celebrate in front of the Arsenal fans. The striker from Togo has scored three goals in his three starts for Spurs and is favourite to get the first goal on Sunday at 9/2. If Emmanuael Adebayor scores on Sunday, bookmaker Paddy Power will refund all losing first/last goalscorer and scorecast singles on the match. At 11/10, he looks a good bet to score anytime.
Tottenham v Arsenal Form
Check the season's statistics for both Tottenham and Arsenal plus the odds ahead of Sunday's match.
Tottenham v Arsenal Tips
Tip #1: Spurs to win @ odds of 23/20 with Paddy Power.
Tip #2: Emmanuel Adebayor to score anytime @ odds of 11/10 with Paddy Power.
Tip #3: Over 3.5 goals in the match @ odds of 13/8 with Paddy Power.
Tottenham v Arsenal Odds
Correct Score Odds
8/1 Tottenham 1-0
10/1 Tottenham 2-0
7/1 Tottenham 2-1
11/1 Draw 0-0
6/1 Draw 1-1
10/1 Draw 2-2
11/1 Arsenal 1-0
18/1 Arsenal 2-0
10/1 Arsenal 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
9/2 Emmanuel Adebayor
6/1 Jermaine Defoe
13/2 Robin Van Persie
7/1 Rafael van der Vaart
15/2 Roman Pavlyuchecko
15/2 Gareth Bale
8/1 Giovanni Dos Santos
10/1 Luka Modric
10/1 Andre Arshavin
10/1 Marouane Chamakh
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, plus over 100 other markets on this match and all Premier League fixtures, including live betting in-running.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Wolves v Newcastle Betting Magpies a good bet to keep up unbeaten run
Wolves Looking To End Losing Run
Sunderland v West Brom Betting Black Cats good value bet to win at home
Could Be Goals Galore At Stadium Of Light
Everton v Liverpool Odds Reds shade betting in Merseyside Derby
Marouane Fellani A Good Bet To Be Shown Card
Man Utd v Norwich Betting United long odds on to get back to winning ways
Could Be Plenty Of Goals At Old Trafford
Blackburn v Man City Betting Tevez less City Odds on at Ewood
Goals On The Card As City Look To Keep Up Pace On United
Adam Lyth should return to opener spot for England this summer
Who Should Partner Alastair Cook In England's First Test Match?
Worst Premier League Starting XI Of The Year
Stealing XI (A Leav In)
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers