Expect A Tight Game As Tottenham Host Man United At Wembley
Wednesday 31st January 2018, 8pm - Tottenham v Man United (Wembley)
All eyes on Wembley Stadium on Wednesday night as Spurs host Man United in the biggest game of this round of Premier League fixtures. A massive game for both teams, it is Tottenham who are under the most pressure as they look to continue their chase for a top four finish.
- The home team has won the last six meetings between these Spurs and Man United
- Only one of the last seven meetings has ended with both teams on the score sheet
|Wednesday 31st January - 8.00pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Tottenham v Man United|
|Tips||BTTS - No Best Bet||@ 5 / 4|
All Three Results More Than Possible
As you would expect, all three results are possible according to the betting for this crucial game with the home team the narrow favourites.
It has been a disappointing season so far for Pochettino and Tottenham with the team currently sitting in 5th place and their next two matches, against United and Liverpool, could be crucial in their pursuit of another Champions League campaign.
Spurs struggled at their adopted home at the start of the season but they have settled recently, and having lost just one game at Wembley, they are a fair looking 13/10 with Bet Victor to claim the win.
As for United, they have been far from free flowing under Jose Mourinho but they are in excellent form with three wins on the spin going into this match. United have lost just two games on the road this term in the League and are 11/5 with Ladbrokes to nab the win at Wembley.
Tottenham v Man United Match Betting - Click To Bet
*Odds correct as of 29th Jan, 08:59. Odds are subject to change.
Expect A Tight Game At The National Stadium
You do get the feeling that Jose Mourinho would take a draw away from home, especially with no chance of catching Man City and that could mean we see a cagey affair.
Only one of the last seven matches between the teams has seen both teams scoring, and four of those matches have seen a maximum of just one goal. The last six games have been won by the home team, and that would point to Spurs being the value in the outright market.
Alexis Sanchez could make his Premier League debut for United against his old rivals from North London. The Chilean scored against Spurs for Arsenal last time he faced them, and he is sure to start on Wednesday night with an appetite for a goal.
Spurs are the fancy at the prices to nab the win but these are two evenly matches teams and history suggests this could be a tight contest. As we have already mentioned, only one of the last seven meetings has ended with both teams scoring, which means that backing against BTTS is the bet at 5/4 with Bet Victor.
Tottenham v Man United BTTS Betting - Click To Bet
*Odds correct as of 30th Jan, 09:54. Odds are subject to change.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Bank On Goals During A Win For Liverpool At Huddersfield
Huddersfield V Liverpool Betting Preview
There Could Be Another Glut Of Goals When Manchester City Visit Cardiff
Cardiff City V Manchester City Betting Preview
Newcastles Stamford Bridge Woes To Continue In Sundays FA Cup Clash With Chelsea
Chelsea V Newcastle Betting Preview
West Brom Tipped To Make Life Difficult For Liverpool At Anfield
Liverpool V West Brom Betting Preview
Patience Will Be Key As Tottenham Are Tipped To See Off Newport County
Newport V Tottenham Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers