- Live In-Play - BMW PGA Championship
- Live In-Play - Dean and DeLuca Invitational
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 3/1 for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to join Manchester United
- INTERNATIONAL SPECIAL - 10/1 Croatia, England and Netherlands ALL win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMER SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Paddy Power
- ENGLAND v AUSTRALIA - Paddy Power go 4/1 for England to win (New Accounts)
- ENGLAND v AUSTRALIA - Get 4/1 for England to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - New Paddy Power customers get 7/1 for Real to beat Atletico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - Get 10/1 for Atletico to beat Real when you open an account with Paddy Power
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Paddy Power customers can get 7/1 for Ronaldo to score on Saturday
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Betway Customers get 7/1 for Real Madrid to win
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- Next Everton Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Leicester v Wolves Odds: The Foxes gunning for fifth consecutive win
Championship high-flyers Leicester City host struggling Wolves at the King Power Stadium on Thursday night. The Foxes have enjoyed a cracking season to date and will be gunning for their fifth consecutive league win in order to close the gap on frontrunners Cardiff.
Nigel Pearson's men are currently sitting in an automatic promotion spot but only just, with Hull back in third on goal difference. If they can register three points on Thursday will therefore move them three points clear of the Tigers while closing the gap on Cardiff to seven. Paddy Power have installed the hosts as the hot 1/2 favourites to record their 11th home win of the season, while a wounded Wolves side can be backed at 6/1 to pick up a surprise win, while a draw is available at 14/5.
Wolves have yet to win under new boss Dean Saunders, with the former Doncaster Rovers manager picking up two points from his first three games in charge. The Championship strugglers are currently five points above the relegation zone in 18th and in desperate need of a victory, with their last three point haul coming back before Christmas.
City, who have smashed in 12 goals in their last four Championship matches, dominate the first goalscorer market for Thursday's match. Chris Wood has been in stunning form recently, with the New Zealander firing in seven goals in his last five matches. The striker is enjoying a fine run and is certainly worth a punt at 7/2 in the first goalscorer market, while he can be backed at 11/1 to bag his second hat-trick of the month. Meanwhile 13 goal David Nugent is available at 9/2 to open the scoring and 6/5 to get his name on the scoresheet.
The Foxes have been in inspired form at home this season, winning 10 of their 14 games in front of their own fans. They will be expected to claim all three points against Wolves, with Paddy Power pricing them at 6/1 to win 2-0, while in-form Wood is available at 13/10 to score in a Leicester victory.
Wolves are priced at long odds of 6/1 for a reason. They have failed to win any of their last seven matches in all competitions, which has included dismal defeats at home to Peterborough and Ipswich, along with a shocking cup exit at the hands of non-league Luton Town. During this poor run they have only hit the back of the net three times, making them a tempting bet at 11/10 not to score. A win is unlikely but if they frustrate Leicester a draw could be on the cars, with Paddy Power Bookmakers pricing a 1-1 draw at 13/2.
Leicester v Wolves Form
Check the season's statistics for both Leicester and Wolves, plus the odds ahead of Thursday's match.
Leicester Stats | Wolves Stats
Leicester v Wolves Tips
Tip#1: Chris Wood to open the scoring @ 7/2 with Paddy Power
Tip#2: Leicester to win 2-0 @ 6/1 with Paddy Power
Tip#3: No Wolves goalscorer @ 11/10 with Paddy Power
Leicester v Wolves Odds
Correct Score Odds
11/2 Leicester 1-0
6/1 Leicester 2-0
13/2 Leicester 2-1
17/1 Wolves 1-0
40/1 Wolves 2-0
19/1 Wolves 2-1
11/1 Draw 0-0
13/2 Draw 1-1
14/1 Draw 2-2
First Goalscorer Odds
7/2 Chris Wood
9/2 David Nugent
5/1 Jamie Vardy
11/2 Martyn Waghorn
6/1 Marko Futacs
7/1 Jeff Schlupp
8/1 J Cassidy
8/1 Ben Marshall
8/1 Anthony Knockaert
9/1 Andy King
All markets supplied courtesy of Paddypower.com
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Real Madrid v Barcelona Odds Messi and Ronaldo dominate the goalscorer betting markets
Barca Favourites For A Win At The Bernabeu
Reading v Chelsea Odds In form Royals aiming to upset odds at the Madejski Stadium
Reading Have Won Four Games In A Row
Fulham v West Ham Odds The draw looks a tempting bet at Craven Cottage
Carlton Cole Has Scored 5 In 5 Starts Against The Cottagers
Norwich v Tottenham Betting Spurs odds on for the win at Carrow Road
Gareth Bale Can Continue Fine Scoring Form At Norwich
Man Utd v Southampton Odds Back Robin van Persie to be amongst the goals
United Red Hot Favourites For The Three Points
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £25 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £5 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £25 in free bets
Open Account - Free £25 Bet
Get a free bet of £30 when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Have a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match that bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers