- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
QPR v Liverpool Odds: Back Luis Suarez to score the opener
Liverpool travel to London on Sunday to take on rock-bottom QPR at Loftus Road. The Reds have been plagued by inconsistency in recent weeks, with two wins and two defeats from their last four matches. Meanwhile QPR's brief revival under Harry Redknapp has collapsed following back-to-back defeats to Newcastle and West Brom, with Rangers still on just the one win this season.
Paddy Power have installed Liverpool as the evens favourites to claim their third away win of the season, while QPR can be backed at 11/4 to record an invaluable victory. Meanwhile a draw at 5/2 could be the way to go.
Liverpool go into the match looking to bounce back from their 3-1 defeat to Stoke. Despite taking an early lead they failed to hold on and in the end Stoke were worthy winners. Brendan Rodgers’ men currently find themselves down in 10th but if they win by three goals or more then they will leapfrog Swansea into ninth.
QPR drew three and won one of Redknapp's opening four matches in charge but two consecutive defeats has halted their progress. If they fail to get anything from their tricky upcoming games against Liverpool, Chelsea, West Brom and Tottenham then they will be left further adrift at the foot of the Premier League.
QPR have kept just two clean sheets this season, meaning Luis Suarez looks like the best bet to open the scoring at 4/1 with PaddyPower. The striker has 11 league goals to his name this campaign and can also be backed at 11/10 to score anytime and 6/1 to bag two or more. Meanwhile Steven Gerrard and Raheem Sterling are both priced at 13/5 to get their name on the scoresheet.
QPR will most definitely take inspirationa from their thrilling 3-2 victory at home to Liverpool season, with the London club courageously clawing their way back from two goals down to snatch the win in the last minute. Djibril Cisse scored on that occasion and with two goals from his last two games he could be worth a bet at 15/2 to open the scoring against his former club, while he is available at 5/2 to score anytime. Adel Taarabt grabbed a brace in QPR's recent win against Fulham and can be found at 3/1 to score another on Sunday.
This game is a tricky one to call but Liverpool should be too strong, with a 2-1 away win priced at 6/1 with Paddy Power Bookmakers, while they are available at 16/5 to win with three or four goals in the macth.
QPR v Liverpool Form
Check the season's statistics for both QPR and Liverpool, plus the odds ahead of Sunday's match.
QPR Stats | Liverpool Stats
QPR v Liverpool Tips
Tip#1: Luis Suarez to open the scoring @ 4/1 with Paddy Power
Tip#2: Liverpool to win @ evens with Paddy Power
Tip#3: Djibril Cisse to score anytime @ 5/2 with Paddy Power
QPR v Liverpool Odds
Correct Score Odds
10/1 QPR 1-0
20/1 QPR 2-0
11/1 QPR 2-1
6/1 Liverpool 1-0
8/1 Liverpool 2-0
7/1 Liverpool 2-1
9/1 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
12/1 Draw 2-2
First Goalscorer Odds
4/1 Luis Suarez
15/2 Djibril Cisse
8/1 Jamie Mackie
8/1 Steven Gerrard
8/1 Raheem Sterling
8/1 Jonjo Shelvey
9/1 Adel Taarabt
10/1 Junior Hoilett
10/1 Joe Cole
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Back a draw in the betting for latest Everton v Chelsea league clash
Everton Are Unbeaten At Home In The League This Term
Arsenal v Newcastle Odds Magpies against the odds to record first away win
Back Mikel Arteta To Score
Sunderland v Tottenham Odds Back Spurs To Be Too Strong
Bale In Great Form Ahead Of Stadium Of Light Clash
Stoke v Liverpool Betting Tempting odds for a draw at the Britannia
Stoke Are Unbeaten In Their Last Eight Matches
Aston Villa v Tottenham Odds Spurs even money for a Boxing Day win
Emmanuel Adebayor A Tempting Bet To Score First
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers