- FRANCE V IRELAND - 8/1 France to beat Ireland
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Paddy Power)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Betfair)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Paddy Power)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betway)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betfair)
- EURO SPECIAL - 6/1 Germany and Belgium BOTH to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 4/1 Belgium to win (Betway)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Betfair)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 12/1 Italy to win (Paddy Power)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 6/1 Spain to win (Paddy Power)
- EURO SPECIAL - 9/1 Spain and England both to win
- BET VICTOR - Bet £5 On England v Iceland & Get £5 FREE Bet For Every Remaining Match In Euros
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 5/1 England to win (Paddy Power)
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 4/1 England to win (Betway)
- EURO 2016 - Bet 365 offer money back on any game that ends 0-0
- Live In-Play - BMW International Open
- Live In-Play - Quicken Loans National
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next Southampton Manager - Latest Odds
Back a draw in the betting for latest Everton v Chelsea league clash
Chelsea are on their travels once more this weekend as they head to Goodison Park to take on Everton in the first of Sunday's live Premier League games. Rafa Benitez's side have enjoyed a fine run of form following their exertions in the Club World Cup in Japan but they face a stern test on Merseyside where Everton are unbeaten this season.
The Toffees have won five and drawn four of their league games at Goodison Park this season and they have proven to be a tough nut to crack at home. They are 15/8 for another win on Sunday, although it is Chelsea who are marginal favourites at 7/5, with the draw looking tempting at 23/10 with Coral.
Only two points separate these sides in the league table and it looks set to be an intriguing battle between two top-four hopefuls. David Moyes' Everton head into the game on the back of a seven-match unbeaten run but he will be pulling his hair out at his side's inability to keep clean sheets. They have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 14 matches, although they have scored in each of their last 16.
With that in mind, both teams to score at a best price 4/6 could be worth a look for odds on backers this weekend and Everton are likely to offer a real test for this Chelsea defence. Chelsea may have kept clean sheets in their last two outings but this Everton team should provide a greater threat than a limp Aston Villa and a disappointing Norwich.
Chelsea have been prolific at the other end of the pitch though, scoring eight in their last three, and Juan Mata in particular has been in inspired form. The Spanish playmaker has now scored or set up 14 goals in 16 league appearances this term, while he has scored six in his last eight outings, so the industry best 11/4 on offer for Mata to score anytime with Coral bookmakers looks decent value.
Mata has been a key reason for the initial scepticism surrounding the appointment of Benitez as manager to die down and Benitez actually has a very impressive record against Everton. The Spaniard has won five and drawn one of six league meetings with the Toffees but Chelsea's own record in this fixture will be a huge concern.
The London side have won just one of the last eight Everton v Chelsea fixtures in the league and they might have to settle for a share of the points at fortress Goodison. The correct score of 2-2 can be backed at 12/1 in a match that could offer a bit of spice. There has been three red cards in the last four in all competitions between these sides and a red card to be shown on Sunday can be backed at 7/2.
Everton v Chelsea Form
Check the season's statistics for both Everton and Chelsea, plus the odds ahead of Sunday's match.
Everton v Chelsea Tips
Tip #1: Correct score 2-2 @ 12/1 with Coral.
Tip #2: Juan Mata to score anytime @ 11/4 with Coral.
Tip #3: Red card in the match @ 7/2 with Coral.
Everton v Chelsea Odds
Correct Score Odds
10/1 Everton 1-0
16/1 Everton 2-0
10/1 Everton 2-1
11/1 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
12/1 Draw 2-2
17/2 Chelsea 1-0
14/1 Chelsea 2-0
9/1 Chelsea 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
13/2 Fernando Torres
7/1 Nikica Jelavic
8/1 Juan Mata
8/1 Kevin Mirallas
8/1 Victor Anichebe
8/1 No Goalscorer
9/1 Apostolos Vellios
10/1 Steven Naismith
10/1 Frank Lampard
10/1 Lucas Piazon
10/1 Leon Osman
Odds supplied by Coral.com, who provide live betting in-running for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Arsenal v Newcastle Odds Magpies against the odds to record first away win
Back Mikel Arteta To Score
Sunderland v Tottenham Odds Back Spurs To Be Too Strong
Bale In Great Form Ahead Of Stadium Of Light Clash
Stoke v Liverpool Betting Tempting odds for a draw at the Britannia
Stoke Are Unbeaten In Their Last Eight Matches
Aston Villa v Tottenham Odds Spurs even money for a Boxing Day win
Emmanuel Adebayor A Tempting Bet To Score First
Chelsea v Aston Villa Odds Blues firm favourites in the match betting
Bookies Fancy There Will Be Goals At Stamford Bridge
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers