- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Money Back As A Free Bet If Alexis Sanchez Scores v Chelsea
- BETFAIR - 30/1 Man Utd win or 40/1 Chelsea win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Derby To Beat QPR In Friday Night's Live Championship Game
The Championship returns from the international break with a live game between Derby County and Queens Park Rangers at Pride Park on Friday night, and the Rams look good value for victory in Gary Rowett's first home game as manager...
- QPR haven't won at Derby since 2009
- Derby have lost just 1 of their past 15 at home in all competitions - Won 8, Drawn 6
- QPR have only won 3 of their last 10 away league games - Drawn 2, Lost 5
|Friday 31st March - 7.45pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Derby v QPR|
|Tips||Derby to win Best Bet||@ 1 / 1|
Rowett oversaw a 2-2 draw at Nottingham Forest in his first match as Derby manager and he will be relishing the chance to turn around the fortunes of a club he represented with such distinction as a player.
The former Birmingham boss is Derby's fifth manager in thirteen months but he is still eyeing an unlikely crack at the play-offs, with the Rams currently nine points off the top-seven with eight matches left to play.
A win on Friday night could make things very interesting and it bodes well that Derby have only lost one of their past fifteen home games in all competitions (won eight, drawn six), with Betway going evens about a home win.
Queens Park Rangers start the day just three points behind tenth-placed Derby in the league table following a vastly improved run of form under manager Ian Holloway, who has seen his team win five of their past seven Championship fixtures following a 5-1 victory against Rotherham.
It is worth noting that four of those wins came at Loftus Road and the other was away at a woeful Birmingham side, with Rangers winning just three of their past ten away league games (drawn two, lost five).
Holloway's men clearly struggle on the road but they rarely get blown away as eleven of their fifteen defeats this season have come by a single goal.
Derby are 27/10 to win by a one goal margin (Betfair) and nine of their thirteen league wins this season have come in that manner.
A Narrow Derby Win
Derby have won three of their past five meetings with QPR by a 1-0 scoreline and a repeat of the 1-0 home win is a tempting 6/1 (Paddy Power).
Indeed, Rowett prides himself on making his teams well organised and he has inherited a Derby side that has conceded just 38 goals - only promotion chasing Newcastle, Brighton and Leeds have let in less - while it is interesting to note that the Rams have kept a clean sheet in 58% of league matches at Pride Park.
Correct Score Odds:
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Timbers To Fell New England And Star In Our Latest MLS Treble
Weekend's MLS Treble Pays 9/2
Olivier Giroud To Enhance Fine Friendly Form For France Against Spain
France V Spain Betting Preview
Ireland And Iceland Unlikely To Get The Pulses Racing In Dublin
Ireland V Iceland Betting Preview
England To Cover A Handicap With A Routine Win Over Lithuania
England V Lithuania Betting Preview
Slovenia To Pile The Pressure On Strachan And Scotland
Scotland V Slovenia Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers