- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Reading v Chelsea Odds: In form Royals aiming to upset odds at the Madejski Stadium
Reading head into Wednesday night's Premier League match at home to Chelsea on the back of four straight wins and if they can upset Rafa Benitez's Chelsea they will spring out of the relegation zone. Their opponents narrowly avoided a huge cup shock at the weekend and will come into the match looking for a three points that will keep them in touch with the Manchester clubs at the top of the table.
The Royals have lost just one of their seven matches since Christmas, with five of those games ending in a win. They have collected nine points from their last four league games, which is remarkably just one point less than what they had registered in their previous 19 matches. Their turnaround in form means they are they are now just a single point from safety and if they beat Chelsea on home soil they will move out of the bottom three.
Reading’s fine form makes them a very tempting bet at 6/1 with Coral to shock Chelsea, while the Blues are the odds-on 1/2 favourites to claim the win and thus bounce back from consecutive domestic cup draws to Swansea and Brentford. Alternatively a draw offers reasonable value at 3/1.
Chelsea's recent form has been mixed with just one win from their last four games. However, six victories from eight league games is a decent return and they will be looking to come away from Berkshire with another win that could see them close the gap on second-placed Man City.
The Blues have opened the scoring in 15 of their 23 league games this season. They will fancy their chances against a side that have conceded a whopping 21 games at home, with Demba Ba the 9/2 favourite in Wednesday's first goalscorer market. The striker, who is also available 6/5 to score anytime, has netted three times for his new club and will see this an idea chance to extend his tally. Meanwhile Frank Lampard has five goals to his name since Christmas, making the midfielder an attractive bet at 15/8 to get his name on the scoresheet.
Reading, who have scored 12 goals in their last four league and cup games, will be looking to pile more misery on Chelsea's error-prone stand-in goalkeeper Ross Turnbull, who was at fault for both goals against Brentford. Adam Le Fondre is currently enjoying a rich vein of form with five goals in his last four games. Four of those strikes have come in the second-half making him a potentially fruitful bet at 8/1 in the last goalscorer market, while Pavel Pogrebnyak has three in six and can be backed at 11/4 to score anytime.
Brian McDermott’s men will be brimming with confidence going into the match and they can be backed at 20/1 to shock their opponents with a 2-1 win. Alternatively, considering that they have drawn five of their 11 league home games this season, a 1-1 scoreline could be the way to go at 15/2. However, if Chelsea play to their true potential then they could easily run away with this game, with Coral Bookmakers offering odds of 15/2 for the London club to come away with a 2-0 win.
Reading v Chelsea Form
Check the season's statistics for both Reading and Chelsea, plus the odds ahead of Wednesday's match.
Reading Stats | Chelsea Stats
Reading v Chelsea Tips
Tip#1: Teams to draw @ 3/1 with Coral
Tip#2: Demba Ba to score anytime @ 6/4 with Coral
Tip#3: Adam Le Fondre to score the last goal @ 8/1 with Coral
Reading v Chelsea Odds
Correct Score Odds
25/1 Reading 1-0
55/1 Reading 2-0
20/1 Reading 2-1
15/2 Chelsea 1-0
15/2 Chelsea 2-0
7/1 Chelsea 2-1
16/1 Draw 0-0
15/2 Draw 1-1
14/1 Draw 2-2
First Goalscorer Odds
9/2 Demba Ba
5/1 Fernando Torres
6/1 Juan Mata
13/2 Frank Lampard
8/1 Adam Le Fondre
8/1 Pavel Pogrebnyak
10/1 Noel Hunt
11/1 Hal Robson-Kanu
Odds supplied by Coral.com, who offer live in-play betting for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Fulham v West Ham Odds The draw looks a tempting bet at Craven Cottage
Carlton Cole Has Scored 5 In 5 Starts Against The Cottagers
Norwich v Tottenham Betting Spurs odds on for the win at Carrow Road
Gareth Bale Can Continue Fine Scoring Form At Norwich
Man Utd v Southampton Odds Back Robin van Persie to be amongst the goals
United Red Hot Favourites For The Three Points
Everton v West Brom Odds Toffees can enhance top four hopes with a win
West Brom Are Winless In Their Last Six Matches
Arsenal v Liverpool Odds Back a score draw in the Emirates betting
In Form Luis Suarez Favourite To Score First
Adam Lyth should return to opener spot for England this summer
Who Should Partner Alastair Cook In England's First Test Match?
Worst Premier League Starting XI Of The Year
Stealing XI (A Leav In)
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers