- TREBLE SPECIAL - 20/1 Everton, Southampton and Chelsea ALL win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - Betfair offer 30/1 for Everton, Chelsea, Southampton and West Ham ALL to win (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Sunderland v Man Utd with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man Utd to beat Sunderland with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 6/1 Ireland win or 6/1 France win on Saturday with Betfair (New Customers)
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 Wales win or 12/1 Scotland win on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 4/1 for Chelsea to beat Newcastle on Saturday (new accounts)
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Tshwane Open
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Norwich v Tottenham Betting: Spurs odds on for the win at Carrow Road
Norwich host Tottenham in their latest Premier League fixture at Carrow Road on Wednesday evening and both sides are looking to bounce back from shock FA Cup exits. Norwich were humiliated by Luton on Saturday as they became the first top-flight team to lose to non-league opposition in the competition in 24 years, while Spurs slipped to a 2-1 loss at Championship outfit Leeds.
The bookies fancy it is Tottenham who are capable of bouncing back in style this week though as they are best price 17/20 favourites in the match betting with PaddyPower. Norwich go into the game as a 10/3 chance and they are 5/2 to grab a draw after a dismal run of form which has them glancing nervously over their shoulders.
Chris Hughton's team have lost six of their last eight matches in all competitions and that sole success came in a 3-0 win over a poor Peterborough side in the cup. They have struggled in the Premier League though as they have taken just one point from their last six games. It is a run of form that leaves them on 26 points in the league table and they will be slightly worried about their slide towards the relegation zone.
Their big problem has been scoring goals as they have now failed to score in each of their last three outings and Grant Holt has struggled to rediscover the form that made him such a big hit last season. Holt, who is 8/1 to be first scorer in the latest betting with paddypower, has managed just four goals this season and there are rumours that he could be sold if Hughton can find a replacement before the January transfer window closes. With Norwich's struggles in front of goal in mind it could be worth backing Spurs to win to nil at 11/5.
Tottenham's problems are far less pronounced than Norwich's as a weakened side fell to their first defeat in nine when losing 2-1 at Leeds on Sunday. Andre Villas-Boas got his selection badly wrong at the weekend but he will call up some of his more senior players for the trip to Carrow Road and he will be hoping Jermain Defoe can prove his fitness.
Defoe is 13/2 to score first if he is fit, although if he isn't it leaves Spurs without a recognised striker as Emmanuel Adebayor is at the African Cup of Nations. Clint Dempsey will manfully fill the role of striker but his best performances tend to come from deep, with the American 13/2 to score first after grabbing five goals in his last five appearances.
The lack of striking power means Gareth Bale will be relied upon to produce the goods in this Norwich v Tottenham fixture once more and the Welshman has scored three goals in his last two visits to Carrow Road. Bale has scored seven of his nine league goals away from home this season and he is a best price 6/1 to be first goalscorer and a 9/5 punt to score anytime this week.
Goals have certainly been a feature of Tottenham's away league games as 10 of their 11 have involved at least three goals. Over 2.5 goals is 8/11 on for Wednesday, while exactly three goals to be scored can be backed at a tempting 3/1. Spurs have scored at least one goal in 10 of their 11 on the road and they look worthy favourites for the win as they bid to extend a run of form that has seen them win seven and lose only one of their last 11 league games.
Norwich v Tottenham Form
Check the season's statistics for both Norwich and Tottenham, plus the odds ahead of Wednesday's match.
Norwich v Tottenham Tips
Tip #1: Gareth Bale to score anytime @ 9/5 with PaddyPower.
Tip #2: Tottenham to win to nil @ 11/5 with PaddyPower.
Tip #3: Exactly three goals in the match @ 3/1 with PaddyPower.
Norwich v Tottenham Odds
Correct Score Odds
12/1 Norwich 1-0
22/1 Norwich 2-0
12/1 Norwich 2-1
9/1 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
12/1 Draw 2-2
6/1 Tottenham 1-0
15/2 Tottenham 2-0
7/1 Tottenham 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
9/2 Jermain Defoe
6/1 Gareth Bale
13/2 Clint Dempsey
15/2 Gylfi Sigurdsson
8/1 Grant Holt
17/2 No Goalscorer
9/1 Steve Morison
9/1 Simeon Jackson
9/1 Harry Kane
9/1 Robert Snodgrass
11/1 Aaron Lennon
11/1 Yago Falque
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who offer live in-play betting for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Man Utd v Southampton Odds Back Robin van Persie to be amongst the goals
United Red Hot Favourites For The Three Points
Everton v West Brom Odds Toffees can enhance top four hopes with a win
West Brom Are Winless In Their Last Six Matches
Arsenal v Liverpool Odds Back a score draw in the Emirates betting
In Form Luis Suarez Favourite To Score First
Sunderland v Swansea Odds The Black Cats looking for their third straight win
Back Steven Fletcher To Get On The Scoresheet
Man City and United head the FA Cup betting following fifth round draw
Oldham And Luton In The Pot After A Weekend Of Shocks
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers