- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Man Utd v Southampton Odds: Back Robin van Persie to be amongst the goals
Premier League leaders Man Utd welcome Southampton to Old Trafford on Wednesday night. The Red Devils boast a stunning record at home this season having picked up 30 points from a possible 33 and they will be expected to swat away the challenge of the Saints as they bid to win their 300th home game since the inauguration of the Premier League.
United head into the match unbeaten in 11 matches in all competitions. They haven't lost in the league since a shock defeat away to Norwich back in November and they have been priced at just 2/9 with Paddy Power to register all three points against a team they have beaten seven times in the last seven meetings.
Saints, who are unbeaten in six league games, are currently four points clear of the drop zone in 15th. New manager Mauricio Pochettino is set to field a full strength team at Old Trafford in the hope that they can come away with something, with the south coast side handed long odds of 11/1 to record a shock win, while a draw is available at 11/2.
The Saints agonisingly came within minutes of stunning United at St Mary's earlier in the season, only for Robin Van Persie to snatch a late brace to hand his side a last-gasp 3-2 victory. The Dutchman bagged himself a hat-trick on the day and you would back him to be amongst the goals again on Wednesday. The striker is the 5/2 favourite in the first goalscorer market, while he is priced at short odds of 6/4 to score two or more goals. Meanwhile Wayne Rooney, who has three goals in his last three league games against the Hampshire side, is at 1/2 to score anytime.
Southampton’s Rickie Lambert opened the scoring back in September and he can be found with long odds of 12/1 to do so again at Old Trafford. No Englishman has scored more top flight goals than the Saints hitman this season (10) and he could very well be worth a bet at 10/3 to get his name on the scoresheet.
There have been three or more goals in each of the last seven encounters between the sides and with this is mind United are a tempting bet at 17/10 to win with three or four total goals in the match. More specifically, they are available at 15/2 to win 3-0, while a 3-1 victory is priced at 17/2.
United may be the overwhelming favourites but it is worth noting that the Saints have lost just two of their last 13 league games. They have become draw specialists in recent weeks, with the honours shared in five of their last six matches. They would definitely take a point at 11/2 on Wednesday, with a 1-1 draw priced at 10/1, while they can be backed at long odds of 30/1 to come away with a shock 2-1 win with Paddy Power Bookmakers.
Man Utd v Southampton Form
Check the season's statistics for both Man Utd and Southampton, plus the odds ahead of Wednesday's match.
Man Utd Stats | Southampton Stats
Man Utd v Southampton Tips
Tip#1: Man Utd to win with 3 or 4 total goals in the match @ 17/10 with Paddy Power
Tip#2: Robin van Persie to open the scoring @ 5/2 with Paddy Power
Tip#3: Rickie Lambert to score anytime @ 10/3 with Paddy Power
Man Utd v Southampton Odds
2/9 Man Utd
Correct Score Odds
17/2 Man Utd 1-0
13/2 Man Utd 2-0
15/2 Man Utd 2-1
40/1 Southampton 1-0
90/1 Southampton 2-0
30/1 Southampton 2-1
22/1 Draw 0-0
10/1 Draw 1-1
17/1 Draw 2-2
First Goalscorer Odds
5/2 Robin Van Persie
3/1 Wayne Rooney
7/2 Javier Hernandez
4/1 Danny Welbeck
11/2 Shinji Kagawa
9/1 Antonio Valencia
11/1 Tom Cleverley
12/1 Ryan Giggs
12/1 Rickie Lambert
All markets supplied courtesy of Paddypower.com
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Everton v West Brom Odds Toffees can enhance top four hopes with a win
West Brom Are Winless In Their Last Six Matches
Arsenal v Liverpool Odds Back a score draw in the Emirates betting
In Form Luis Suarez Favourite To Score First
Sunderland v Swansea Odds The Black Cats looking for their third straight win
Back Steven Fletcher To Get On The Scoresheet
Man City and United head the FA Cup betting following fifth round draw
Oldham And Luton In The Pot After A Weekend Of Shocks
Aston Villa v Newcastle Betting Magpies can pile the pressure on Lambert with a win
Betting Is Tight For Relegation Six Pointer At Villa Park
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers