- ACCA SPECIAL - 20/1 Liverpool, Everton and Spurs ALL win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man City to beat Leicester on Saturday with Paddy Power
- MAN CITY v LEICESTER - New customers can get 18/1 for Leicester to win with Paddy Power
- SPRING JUVENILE HURDLE - Coral offer enhanced 10/1 for Ivanovich Gorbatov to win (New Customers)
- IRISH GOLD CUP - Get an enhanced 7/1 for Road To Riches to win at Leopardstown with Paddy Power
- NEW ACCOUNTS - Get 5/1 for Southampon to beat West Ham with Betfair
- ARSENAL v BOURNEMOUTH - Coral go 10/1 for the Gunners to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Paddy Power offer 6/1 for Arsenal to beat Bournemouth
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 6/1 Chelsea win or 10/1 Man Utd win (New Accounts)
- PADDY POWER - New customers can get 6/1 for Chelsea to beat Man United
- CHELSEA v MAN UTD - Coral offer 10/1 for Chelsea to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 10/1 with Betfair for Chelsea's Diego Costa to score against Man Utd
- SUPER BOWL 50 - Get 4/1 for Panthers to win with Paddy Power (New Customers)
- SUPER BOWL - 5/1 Panthers win or 7/1 Broncos win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SUPER BOWL - Get 5/1 for Cam Newton to be named MVP (New Betfair Customers)
- Live In-Play - Dubai Desert Classic
- Live In-Play - Phoenix Open
Fulham v West Ham Odds: The draw looks a tempting bet at Craven Cottage
Two woefully out-of-form teams meet in a Premier League London derby on Wednesday night as Fulham take on West Ham at Craven Cottage. Both teams are in the midst of dismal runs of form that have seen them slide towards the relegation zone in recent weeks and a positive result here would go a long way to easing the pressure surrounding the clubs.
Fulham have been abysmal of late as they have won just two of their last 18 in all competitions and the pressure is beginning to mount on manager Martin Jol. The Dutchman's side do start 11/10 favourites this week with Ladbrokes, who price West Ham 12/5. The Hammers have fared little better recently though as they have won just one of their last 10 and the draw could be the way to go this week at 12/5.
Fulham need to start picking up some points as they are nervously looking over their shoulders at the 'drop zone'. They have won just one of their last seven in the league and morale took a battering at the weekend as they lost 4-1 to Manchester United in the FA Cup. Dimitar Berbatov couldn't find a way past his old team and the Bulgarian, who is 9/2 to score first, will be desperate to rediscover his scoring touch after notching just two goals in his last 12 appearances.
Berbatov's struggles have been a key reason for Fulham's woes and recent history in this Fulham v West Ham fixture would suggest that things are unlikely to improve any time soon for the Cottagers. They have won just two of the last 17 meetings with the Hammers and their record in London derbies is terrible.
Fulham have the worst win percentage in top-flight London derbies (19.4%) and they have taken just two points from a possible 15 in meetings with London rivals this season. That will be a real worry heading into this game and they will have to keep tabs on Carlton Cole, who has tended to thrive in this fixture in recent years.
Cole has scored five goals in his last five league starts against Fulham and with Andy Carroll still struggling with injury he is likely to get the chance to lead the West Ham attack again. Cole is a best price 8/1 to score first in the latest betting with Ladbrokes and he could be a key man as the Hammers look to stop their descent down the table.
Sam Allardyce's team are winless in their last six league away games following a 5-1 drubbing at the hands of Arsenal last time out. There looks to be the potential for a few goals this week too as Fulham are without a clean sheet in seven at home, although they have scored in 91% of their league matches at Craven Cottage.
With those stats in mind it is no surprise to see that both teams to score is 8/13 odds on, although for a touch more value it could be worth a look at over 2.5 goals at 5/6, particularly as 72% of Fulham's home games have gone that way. It promises to be a nervy affair at the Cottage and neither side would be too displeased with a draw at this stage.
Fulham v West Ham Form
Check the season's statistics for both Fulham and West Ham, plus the odds ahead of Wednesday's match.
Fulham v West Ham Tips
Tip #1: Draw @ 12/5 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #2: Over 2.5 goals @ 5/6 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #3: Carlton Cole to score first @ 8/1 with Ladbrokes.
Fulham v West Ham Odds
12/5 West Ham
Correct Score Odds
15/2 Fulham 1-0
10/1 Fulham 2-0
8/1 Fulham 2-1
8/1 Draw 0-0
6/1 Draw 1-1
12/1 Draw 2-2
10/1 West Ham 1-0
16/1 West Ham 2-0
10/1 West Ham 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
9/2 Dimitar Berbatov
6/1 Mladen Petric
6/1 Hugo Rodallega
7/1 Andy Carroll
7/1 Marouane Chamakh
8/1 No Goalscorer
8/1 Bryan Ruiz
8/1 Carlton Cole
10/1 Kevin Nolan
10/1 Wellington Paulista
10/1 Ricardo Vaz Te
10/1 Alex Kacaniklic
Odds supplied by Ladbrokes.com, who offer live in-play betting for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Norwich v Tottenham Betting Spurs odds on for the win at Carrow Road
Gareth Bale Can Continue Fine Scoring Form At Norwich
Man Utd v Southampton Odds Back Robin van Persie to be amongst the goals
United Red Hot Favourites For The Three Points
Everton v West Brom Odds Toffees can enhance top four hopes with a win
West Brom Are Winless In Their Last Six Matches
Arsenal v Liverpool Odds Back a score draw in the Emirates betting
In Form Luis Suarez Favourite To Score First
Sunderland v Swansea Odds The Black Cats looking for their third straight win
Back Steven Fletcher To Get On The Scoresheet
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers