- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Fulham v West Ham Odds: The draw looks a tempting bet at Craven Cottage
Two woefully out-of-form teams meet in a Premier League London derby on Wednesday night as Fulham take on West Ham at Craven Cottage. Both teams are in the midst of dismal runs of form that have seen them slide towards the relegation zone in recent weeks and a positive result here would go a long way to easing the pressure surrounding the clubs.
Fulham have been abysmal of late as they have won just two of their last 18 in all competitions and the pressure is beginning to mount on manager Martin Jol. The Dutchman's side do start 11/10 favourites this week with Ladbrokes, who price West Ham 12/5. The Hammers have fared little better recently though as they have won just one of their last 10 and the draw could be the way to go this week at 12/5.
Fulham need to start picking up some points as they are nervously looking over their shoulders at the 'drop zone'. They have won just one of their last seven in the league and morale took a battering at the weekend as they lost 4-1 to Manchester United in the FA Cup. Dimitar Berbatov couldn't find a way past his old team and the Bulgarian, who is 9/2 to score first, will be desperate to rediscover his scoring touch after notching just two goals in his last 12 appearances.
Berbatov's struggles have been a key reason for Fulham's woes and recent history in this Fulham v West Ham fixture would suggest that things are unlikely to improve any time soon for the Cottagers. They have won just two of the last 17 meetings with the Hammers and their record in London derbies is terrible.
Fulham have the worst win percentage in top-flight London derbies (19.4%) and they have taken just two points from a possible 15 in meetings with London rivals this season. That will be a real worry heading into this game and they will have to keep tabs on Carlton Cole, who has tended to thrive in this fixture in recent years.
Cole has scored five goals in his last five league starts against Fulham and with Andy Carroll still struggling with injury he is likely to get the chance to lead the West Ham attack again. Cole is a best price 8/1 to score first in the latest betting with Ladbrokes and he could be a key man as the Hammers look to stop their descent down the table.
Sam Allardyce's team are winless in their last six league away games following a 5-1 drubbing at the hands of Arsenal last time out. There looks to be the potential for a few goals this week too as Fulham are without a clean sheet in seven at home, although they have scored in 91% of their league matches at Craven Cottage.
With those stats in mind it is no surprise to see that both teams to score is 8/13 odds on, although for a touch more value it could be worth a look at over 2.5 goals at 5/6, particularly as 72% of Fulham's home games have gone that way. It promises to be a nervy affair at the Cottage and neither side would be too displeased with a draw at this stage.
Fulham v West Ham Form
Check the season's statistics for both Fulham and West Ham, plus the odds ahead of Wednesday's match.
Fulham v West Ham Tips
Tip #1: Draw @ 12/5 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #2: Over 2.5 goals @ 5/6 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #3: Carlton Cole to score first @ 8/1 with Ladbrokes.
Fulham v West Ham Odds
12/5 West Ham
Correct Score Odds
15/2 Fulham 1-0
10/1 Fulham 2-0
8/1 Fulham 2-1
8/1 Draw 0-0
6/1 Draw 1-1
12/1 Draw 2-2
10/1 West Ham 1-0
16/1 West Ham 2-0
10/1 West Ham 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
9/2 Dimitar Berbatov
6/1 Mladen Petric
6/1 Hugo Rodallega
7/1 Andy Carroll
7/1 Marouane Chamakh
8/1 No Goalscorer
8/1 Bryan Ruiz
8/1 Carlton Cole
10/1 Kevin Nolan
10/1 Wellington Paulista
10/1 Ricardo Vaz Te
10/1 Alex Kacaniklic
Odds supplied by Ladbrokes.com, who offer live in-play betting for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Norwich v Tottenham Betting Spurs odds on for the win at Carrow Road
Gareth Bale Can Continue Fine Scoring Form At Norwich
Man Utd v Southampton Odds Back Robin van Persie to be amongst the goals
United Red Hot Favourites For The Three Points
Everton v West Brom Odds Toffees can enhance top four hopes with a win
West Brom Are Winless In Their Last Six Matches
Arsenal v Liverpool Odds Back a score draw in the Emirates betting
In Form Luis Suarez Favourite To Score First
Sunderland v Swansea Odds The Black Cats looking for their third straight win
Back Steven Fletcher To Get On The Scoresheet
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers