- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Arsenal v Liverpool Odds: Back a score draw in the Emirates betting
Arsenal and Liverpool go head-to-head in Wednesday night's live Premier League game on Sky Sports and it is the Gunners who are set to start favourites at the Emirates. They have an enviable record in matches against the Reds, although this is a Liverpool side who have a point to prove after their shock FA Cup exit to Oldham at the weekend.
Liverpool lost 3-2 to Oldham but Brendan Rodgers will bring his 'big guns' back for this week's match after the dismal showing of some of his younger players on Sunday. They can be backed at a best price 11/5 to win at the Emirates with PaddyPower, who make Arsenal 13/10 favourites, while the draw is available at a tempting 23/10.
Both teams still harbour hopes of finishing in the top-four this season and a win in this clash for either side would go a long way to strengthening their hand in that respect. Recent Arsenal v Liverpool fixtures certainly favour the Gunners as they have only lost one of the last 11 meetings between the sides, although six of those have ended in draws.
Interestingly, there have been seven goals scored in the 90th minute or later in the last eight meetings between these teams and the last goal to be scored after the 74th minute on Wednesday can be backed at 10/11. There could be some late excitement at the Emirates and there is rarely any shortage of drama when Luis Suarez is involved.
Suarez has been at his brilliant best this season, scoring seven goals in his last six outings, and he starts 5/1 favourite in the first goalscorer market. His new striker partner Daniel Sturridge has linked up nicely with the Uruguayan and Sturridge has scored three in his last four, with paddypower bookmakers going 13/2 the Englishman scores first.
Suarez in particular has been a key reason for each of Liverpool's last 10 games involving at least three goals and over 2.5 goals this week is 4/6 odds on. Not even Suarez could save Liverpool from defeat to Oldham at the weekend but expect the return of the more experienced players to make a huge difference, particularly as the Reds have won six of their last nine in the top flight.
The only concern might be the fact the Liverpool defence has looked clueless when faced with a physical presence of late and Arsenal's Olivier Giroud will be looking to take full advantage as he has scored four goals in his last two outings to take his tally to 13 for the season, with paddypower offering 6/1 he opens the scoring.
Arsenal have scored in each of their last 13 games but they remain defensively suspect themselves, while the Emirates isn't the fortress Arsene Wenger would want it to be as Arsenal have lost twice in their last 10 at home. With that in mind, Liverpool look decent value to grab a draw and the score draw can be backed at 16/5, while a cheeky punt on the 2-2 correct score is available at 10/1.
Arsenal v Liverpool Form
Check the season's statistics for both Arsenal and Liverpool, plus the odds ahead of Wednesday's match.
Arsenal v Liverpool Tips
Tip #1: Score draw @ 16/5 with PaddyPower.
Tip #2: Luis Suarez to score first @ 5/1 with PaddyPower.
Tip #3: Last goal to be scored after the 74th minute @ 10/11 with PaddyPower.
Arsenal v Liverpool Odds
Correct Score Odds
8/1 Arsenal 1-0
10/1 Arsenal 2-0
15/2 Arsenal 2-1
10/1 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
10/1 Draw 2-2
10/1 Liverpool 1-0
14/1 Liverpool 2-0
9/1 Liverpool 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Luis Suarez
6/1 Theo Walcott
6/1 Olivier Giroud
6/1 Lukas Podolski
13/2 Daniel Sturridge
13/2 Samed Yesil
8/1 Fabio Borini
9/1 Steven Gerrard
9/1 Santi Cazorla
9/1 No Goalscorer
10/1 Jonjo Shelvey
11/1 Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who offer live in-play betting for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Sunderland v Swansea Odds The Black Cats looking for their third straight win
Back Steven Fletcher To Get On The Scoresheet
Man City and United head the FA Cup betting following fifth round draw
Oldham And Luton In The Pot After A Weekend Of Shocks
Aston Villa v Newcastle Betting Magpies can pile the pressure on Lambert with a win
Betting Is Tight For Relegation Six Pointer At Villa Park
QPR v Man City Odds Back Edin Dzeko in the first scorer betting
City Odds On Favourites At Loftus Road
Stoke v Wigan Betting Latics can earn a valuable draw at the Britannia
Wigan Are Unbeaten In Seven Matches Against Stoke
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers