- ARSENAL v BOURNEMOUTH - Coral go 10/1 for the Gunners to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Paddy Power offer 6/1 for Arsenal to beat Bournemouth
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 6/1 Chelsea win or 10/1 Man Utd win (New Accounts)
- PADDY POWER - New customers can get 6/1 for Chelsea to beat Man United
- CHELSEA v MAN UTD - Coral offer 10/1 for Chelsea to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 10/1 with Betfair for Chelsea's Diego Costa to score against Man Utd
- SUPER BOWL 50 - Get 4/1 for Panthers to win with Paddy Power (New Customers)
- SUPER BOWL - 5/1 Panthers win or 7/1 Broncos win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SUPER BOWL - Get 5/1 for Cam Newton to be named MVP (New Betfair Customers)
- Live In-Play - Dubai Desert Classic
- Live In-Play - Phoenix Open
Sunderland v Tottenham Odds: Back Spurs To Be Too Strong
The early kick off on Saturday sees Tottenham head north to play Sunderland in the Premier League and the form suggests this could be a tight clash. Both sides head into this one in great heart following good wins at the weekend but it is Spurs who are the favourites to take the three points in the live Sky Sports clash. The Festive period is always a key one in the Premier League and three points here for either side is sure to be a massive boost heading into the new year.
Sunderland have won their last two games to give their season a real lift after a woeful run of form had seen the Black Cats slip towards the relegation zone. The home win against Man City at the weekend was by far their best result of the season to date and it should see them take on Spurs full of confidence. Manager Martin O'Neill has always been confident that Sunderland would pull away from the drop zone and that appears to be the case at the moment following those two wins on the bounce.
Despite that recent upturn in form it is Sunderland who are the under dogs here with William Hill rating them as 13/5 shots to beat Spurs by any score. The problem for Sunderland this season has been their lack of goals with just ten to their name at home which has to be a worry against a Spurs side so blessed with attacking talent.
Andre Villas-Boas is really starting to settle into life as spurs coach after a rocky start with the North London side now sitting nicely in fourth place after two wins from their last three games. They put four past Aston Villa away at the weekend and their fans will be expecting another three points against sunderland on Saturday lunchtime. Gareth Bale was the difference against Villa with three goals and with the Welsh wizard in such great form it is hard to see past Spurs once again this weekend.
Spurs start the match as warm favourites to take the three points this weekend and punters wanting to back that result can currently get a price of 23/20 with William Hill which looks a decent price. Along with Bale, Spurs have been relying on Jermain Defoe in front of goal this season with the former Portsmouth Striker towards the top of the goal scoring charts with 14 goals to his name so far this season.
Sunderland will be in decent heart ahead of this one following their recent upturn in form but we fancy spurs to stop them in their tracks. Tottenham have lost just one of their last seven and seem to be improving with every game under Villas-Boas who seems much more at home at White Hart Lane following his ill fated spell at Chelsea. Gareth Bale has been simply unplayable in recent weeks and he is is sure to play a big part in the outcome of the match with a 2-1 win to Spurs looking like a cracking bet at 8/1.
Tip 1 - Spurs to win the match 2-1 @ 8/1 with Hills
Tip 2 - Gareth Bale to score anytime @ 2/1 with Hills
Tip 3 - The match to produce over 2.5 goals @ 21/20 with Hills
Sunderland v Tottenham Match Odds
Correct Score Betting
6/1 - Draw 1-1
6/1 - Spurs 1-0
8/1 - Spurs 2-1
17/2 - Draw 0-0
17/2 - Sunderland 1-0
9/1 - Spurs 2-0
11/1 - Sunderland 2-1
All markets supplied courtesy of William Hill Bookmakers
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Stoke v Liverpool Betting Tempting odds for a draw at the Britannia
Stoke Are Unbeaten In Their Last Eight Matches
Aston Villa v Tottenham Odds Spurs even money for a Boxing Day win
Emmanuel Adebayor A Tempting Bet To Score First
Chelsea v Aston Villa Odds Blues firm favourites in the match betting
Bookies Fancy There Will Be Goals At Stamford Bridge
Swansea v Man Utd Odds Rooney can continue fine scoring form
United Start Favourites At The Liberty Stadium
West Brom v Norwich Odds Back The Draw At The Hawthorns
In Form Canaries Set For Tough Midlands Trip
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers