- PADDY POWER - 6/1 Dartmouth to win King George VI & QE Stakes
- CORAL - 8/1 Dartmouth to place in the top three of King George VI & QE Stakes
- BETFAIR - 6/1 Dartmouth to win the King George VI & QE Stakes
- BETFAIR - 5/1 Time Test to win the York Stakes
- PADDY POWER - 5/1 Time Test to win the York Stakes
- BETFAIR - 8/1 Leicester to beat Celtic
- CORAL - 7/1 Leicester to beat Celtic
- BETFAIR - 3/1 Chris Froome to win Tour de France
- PADDY POWER - 6/1 Lewis Hamilton to win the Hungarian Grand Prix
- CORAL - 10/1 Lewis Hamilton to win Hungarian Grand Prix
- BETFAIR - 6/1 Lewis Hamilton to win the Hungarian Grand Prix
- BETFAIR - 6/1 Barcelona to win La Liga
- BETFAIR - 25/1 Barcelona to win La Liga, Copa Del Rey and Champions League
- BETFAIR - 5/1 Barcelona to win La Liga and Copa Del Rey
- BETFAIR - 14/1 Barcelona to win Copa Del Rey and Champions League
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Senior Open Championship
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Canadian Open
- Next Hull Manager - Latest Odds
- Next Sunderland Manager - Latest Odds
Wigan v Liverpool Betting: Back The Reds To Be Too Strong
The late Premier League game on Saturday sees Liverpool make the short journey to the DW Stadium to play Wigan in a potentially crucial meeting. We are heading towards the business end of the season now and there is plenty on the line for both sides, with Wigan fighting a relegation battle and Liverpool looking to make a push for Europe. Taking that into account it is Liverpool who are the strong favourites here to take the win but it won't be easy against a plucky Wigan team.
Brendan Rodgers is desperate to take Liverpool into Europe next season with the Champions League still an outside possibility if they can finally gain some consistency to their play. Liverpool have shown glimpses of potential this season but for every good performance, there has been a below par one just around the corner which has harmed their League position. At the moment the Reds currently find themselves sitting in eighth place meaning a win against Wigan is crucial if they are to maintain any hopes of claiming a top four finish this season.
Liverpool have looked a much better side with Daniel Sturridge in the team and Rodgers will be eager for the former Chelsea man to play after he picked up a knock in training during the week. However, it is Luis Suarez who is the key man for the Reds as always with the Uruguayan almost unplayable at times this season. The bookmakers have certainly taken note of his form and punters wanting to back Liverpool to beat Wigan by any score line can currently get a price of 5/6 with Bet365.
Wigan are in the middle of their annual relegation battle and go into this game in dire need of the three points on offer. Thats exactly what they did last weekend when they won at Reading to move outside of the relegation zone and another three points against Liverpool would see them move well clear of the bottom three. That win at Wigan was their first for six games though and their overall form will be a worry for Roberto Martinez with the season fast coming to an end.
Punters will not be surprised to see Wigan as the outsiders here but may they appeal to some at a price of 16/5 with Bet365 Bookmakers to beat Liverpool by any score. One man who has been in form for them recently is the tricky Arouna Kone, the African scored twice last weekend and he is likely to be the main danger to the Liverpool team. The problem for Wigan though may come at the other end given the fact that they have conceded 27 goals at the DW Stadium so far this season.
This is likely to be a close run affair but Luis Suarez could well be the difference maker here up against a a leaky Wigan defence. He has been banging the goals in on a regular basis this season and backing him to score first in a Liverpool win on Saturday evening at 7/2 could well be the bet to follow.
Tip 1 - Luis Suarez to score first @ 7/2 with Bet365
Tip 2 - Liverpool to win 2-1 @ 7/1 with Bet365
Tip 3 - The match to produce over 2.5 goals @ 7/10 with Bet365
Wigan v Liverpool Match Odds
First Goalscorer Odds
7/2 Luis Suarez
9/2 Daniel Sturridge
7/1 Jonjo Shelvey
15/2 Arouna Kone
8/1 Steven Gerrard
17/2 Franco Di Santo
9/1 Angelo Henriquez
10/1 Raheem Sterling
10/1 Jordi Gomez
All markets are supplied courtesy of Bet365.com
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Tempting odds for Baggies to see off Benitez in Chelsea v West Brom clash
Can Baggies End Another Chelsea Manager's Reign?
Tempting odds for Ryan Giggs to score in latest Man Utd v Norwich fixture
United Odds On For Another Win At Old Trafford
Everton v Reading Odds Toffees can bounce back to form at Goodison Park
Everton Bid To Rescue Faltering Top Four Challenge
Southampton v QPR Betting Rangers to scrape a draw at St Marys
Christopher Samba A Big Price To Score At Anytime
Wolves v Watford Odds Back high flying Hornets to win at Molineux
Visitors Gunning For Fourth Straight Win
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers