- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Tempting odds for Ryan Giggs to score in latest Man Utd v Norwich fixture
Manchester United will bid to move a step closer to the Premier League title when they welcome Norwich to Old Trafford on Saturday afternoon. United are 12 points clear of Manchester City going into the game and they may even take the opportunity to rest a few key players this weekend with some huge fixtures coming up during the next couple of weeks.
United are still in the hunt for a Premier League, FA Cup and Champions League treble and they go into Saturday's match as 3/10 odds on favourites with Ladbrokes. Sir Alex Ferguson is likely to give some of his fringe players a chance to impress on Saturday as he will be keen to rest his key men for the huge Champions League fixture with Real Madrid on Tuesday night.
The Champions League tie is all-square at 1-1 following the first leg in Madrid and Ferguson will want to be able to call upon his star names for the second leg at Old Trafford on Tuesday. It means Javier Hernandez could get the chance to add to his tally of 15 goals for the season and he is 4/1 to score first this weekend.
Ryan Giggs could offer an experienced head in midfield against Norwich and the veteran is 11/1 to score first or 9/2 to score anytime after notching three goals in his last five. Giggs scored an 89th minute winner when United travelled to Carrow Road last season and he will be keen to get on the scoresheet as United bid for a fifth Premier League win in a row.
United have won each of their last three league games to nil and Ladbrokes bookmakers go a best price 6/5 for United to beat Norwich without conceding on Saturday. That could be worth a look as the Canaries have been short of goals after failing to score in five of their last seven, while Norwich are averaging just 0.85 goals in away league games.
United, who have won 18 of their 20 games at home in all competitions, are actually unbeaten in their last 17 matches and they will fancy their chances of overcoming mid-table Norwich. Chris Hughton's men did beat Everton 2-1 last weekend though as they picked up only their second win in their last 12 outings.
They were indebted to two late goals in the win over Everton and it was three points that they will hope has dispelled any lingering relegation worries. Kei Kamara made a huge impression coming off the bench and the striker is 16/1 to score first on Saturday after opening his account at Carrow Road last Saturday.
The Canaries actually won this corresponding Man Utd v Norwich fixture 1-0 at Carrow Road in November but they haven't won at Old Trafford since 1989 and they face an uphill task this weekend. An interesting side note for the game that could be worth bearing in mind is that these teams have scored 23 headed goals between them in the league (United 13, Norwich 10) and the method of Saturday's first goal to be a header can be backed at 17/4 with BetVictor.
Man Utd v Norwich Form
Check the season's statistics for both Man Utd and Norwich, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Man Utd v Norwich Tips
Tip #1: Man United to win to nil @ 6/5 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #2: Ryan Giggs to score anytime @ 9/2 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #3: Method of first goal to be a header @ 17/4 with BetVictor.
Man Utd v Norwich Odds
3/10 Man Utd
Correct Score Odds
15/2 Man Utd 1-0
6/1 Man Utd 2-0
8/1 Man Utd 2-1
14/1 Draw 0-0
10/1 Draw 1-1
20/1 Draw 2-2
20/1 Norwich 1-0
40/1 Norwich 2-0
22/1 Norwich 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/2 Robin van Persie
7/2 Wayne Rooney
4/1 Javier Hernandez
9/2 Danny Welbeck
8/1 Luis Nani
8/1 Shinji Kagawa
8/1 Ashley Young
10/1 Nick Powell
12/1 Antonio Valencia
12/1 Tom Cleverley
12/1 Grant Holt
14/1 No Goalscorer
Odds supplied by Ladbrokes.com, who offer live in-play betting for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Everton v Reading Odds Toffees can bounce back to form at Goodison Park
Everton Bid To Rescue Faltering Top Four Challenge
Southampton v QPR Betting Rangers to scrape a draw at St Marys
Christopher Samba A Big Price To Score At Anytime
Wolves v Watford Odds Back high flying Hornets to win at Molineux
Visitors Gunning For Fourth Straight Win
Everton v Oldham Odds Latics a long shot to stun the Toffees
Back Leighton Baines To Open The Scoring
Sevilla v Atletico Madrid Odds Radamel Falcao heads the first scorer betting
Atletico Odds On To Qualify For Copa Del Rey Final
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers