- SWITZERLAND v POLAND - 10/1 Switzerland win or 8/1 Poland win (Betfair)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales to win (Betway)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 7/1 Gareth Bale to score (Betfair)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales win or 14/1 N. Ireland win (Betfair)
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Paddy Power
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Betfair
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia to win with Paddy Power
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score (Betfair)
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia win or 10/1 Portugal win (Betfair)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Paddy Power)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Betfair)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Paddy Power)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betway)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betfair)
- EURO SPECIAL - 6/1 Germany and Belgium BOTH to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 4/1 Belgium to win (Betway)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Betfair)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 12/1 Italy to win (Paddy Power)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 6/1 Spain to win (Paddy Power)
- EURO SPECIAL - 9/1 Spain and England BOTH to win (Paddy Power)
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 5/1 England to win (Paddy Power)
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 4/1 England to win (Betway)
- EURO 2016 - Bet 365 offer money back on any game that ends 0-0
- Live In-Play - BMW International Open
- Live In-Play - Quicken Loans National
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next Southampton Manager - Latest Odds
Southampton v QPR Betting: Rangers to scrape a draw at St Mary's
Harry Redknapp was still dogged in his quest of keeping Queens Park Rangers in the Premier League, despite their 2-0 home defeat last weekend to Manchester United, but the veteran gaffer will be expecting a brighter performance on Saturday when his Hoops travel to the south coast to take on Southampton in what is a crucial game in the lower echelons of the table.
Having not won in six games, Rangers sit seven points away from safety and Redknapp’s gargantuan task at Loftus Road continues to get harder and harder and Paddy Power don’t expect them to gain three points at St Mary’s on Saturday, as they are 3/1 to bag a vital away victory.
Mauricio Pochettino’s brief reign at the helm of Southampton has been a relatively successful one and their 3-1 victory over Manchester City outlined the progress they have made, but a 4-2 defeat against Newcastle United highlighted their vulnerability at the back and they have only kept three clean sheets in their last 15 matches, so the 10/11 on offer with Paddy Power could well be a dangerous bet.
Sitting only three points above the drop zone themselves, Saints will be hoping that a return to home soil can prove fruitful and they have not been beaten at home in the Premier League since December 22, but with a few draws in that time, they could well be forced to share the points once again and the 5/2 for parity is the way to go in the latest betting with Paddy Power.
When the two sides met earlier in the season at Loftus Road, Rickie Lambert was instrumental in a 3-1 away win for Saints and the talismanic frontman will be looking to add to his total of 12 Premier League goals this season and the Scouser heads the first goalscorer betting at 4/1 with Paddy Power. Jason Puncheon (8/1) and Jay Rodriguez (6/1) have both bagged six goals in the league this season and the former in particular has been instrumental in some of Saints recent victories and the 8/1 on offer for him to notch first is an attractive punt.
Rangers have struggled in front of goal recently and have only scored one goal in their last four games, so it’s difficult to pick out a potential first scorer, but powerhouse centre back Christopher Samba could cause problems from set-pieces and he is 20/1 to notch first, whilst the 7/1 about him scoring at anytime may be worth taking.
Paddy Power are certainly expecting goals at St Mary’s and the 9/1 about a goalless draw suggests the goalkeepers will have a lot to do, but the 11/2 for a 1-1 end looks rather skinny, so head towards a 2-2 draw and the 12/1 available with Paddy Power may provide some value in what should be a wide open, enthralling clash.
Southampton v Queens Park Rangers Form
Check the season's statistics for both Southampton and QPR, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Southampton v QPR Tips
Tip #1: Match to end in a draw @ 5/2 with Paddy Power.
Tip #2: Jason Puncheon to score first @ 8/1 with Paddy Power.
Tip #3: Christopher Samba to score at anytime @ 7/1 with Paddy Power.
Southampton v QPR Odds
Correct Score Odds
6/1 Southampton 1-0
8/1 Southampton 2-0
7/1 Southampton 2-1
9/1 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
12/1 Draw 2-2
11/1 QPR 1-0
20/1 QPR 2-0
12/1 QPR 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
4/1 Rickie Lambert
6/1 Jay Rodriguez
13/2 Gaston Ramirez
13/2 Loic Remy
7/1 Emmanuel Mayuka
8/1 Bobby Zamora
8/1 Adam Lallana
8/1 Jason Puncheon
8/1 Adel Taarabt
8/1 Guly Do Prado
17/2 No Goalscorer
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who offer live in-play betting for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Wolves v Watford Odds Back high flying Hornets to win at Molineux
Visitors Gunning For Fourth Straight Win
Everton v Oldham Odds Latics a long shot to stun the Toffees
Back Leighton Baines To Open The Scoring
Sevilla v Atletico Madrid Odds Radamel Falcao heads the first scorer betting
Atletico Odds On To Qualify For Copa Del Rey Final
Motherwell v Celtic Odds Hoops can move a step closer to the SPL title
Celtic Are Unbeaten In 8 Against Motherwell
Barcelona odds on to beat Real Madrid in 2nd leg of Copa Del Rey semi final
Cristiano Ronaldo Can Continue Fine Scoring Form
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers