- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Sheff Wed v Nottingham Forest Odds: Draw a tempting bet between two form teams
The Championship's televised Saturday evening game comes at Hillsborough where Sheffield Wednesday lock horns with Nottingham Forest. Wednesday's decent run of form since mid-December has moved them from second from bottom up to 19th and five points clear of the drop zone. Meanwhile back-to-back wins have got an inspired Forest under Billy Davies back in contention for a play-off spot, with the East Midlands club just four points adrift of sixth place going into this weekend’s games.
It is therefore all to place for in Sheffield, which could make for an engaging encounter. Wednesday just edge it in the match betting market, having been handed odds of 6/4 with Paddy Power, compared to Forest's 7/4. We can expect a close game between two in-form teams, making a draw a great possibility at 9/4. Furthermore a score draw is a very tempting bet at 16/5, with a 2-2 priced at 12/1.
It was all doom and gloom at Wednesday back in November/early December following seven straight defeats. Dave Jones was under immense pressure and was seemingly days away from the sack. However, to his credit he has brilliantly turned things around with the Owls losing just one of their last 12 league games, and they head into Saturday's match unbeaten in seven.
Meanwhile Forest have endured a chaotic couple of months, with former boss Billy Davies returning to the City Ground at the start of February following the departure of Alex McLeish. However, "King Billy's" return has sparked a three-match unbeaten run, courtesy of two wins and a draw.
Forest, who have twice finished in the play-offs under Davies, are now just four points off sixth-placed Middlesbrough, who are in action at home to league leaders Cardiff on the Saturday. Their u-turn in form makes them a decent bet to sneak a victory, with a 2-1 win available at 9/1.
However, it will be a very difficult task away to a side that have lost just once at Hillsborough since early December. The hosts defeated promotion pushing Crystal Palace 1-0 last weekend and they are available at 7/1 to record the same scoreline on Saturday.
Leroy Lita has scored three goals in five games since his loan move to Wednesday from Swansea, making him a great first goalscorer bet at 11/2, while he is priced at 7/4 to find the back of the net anytime. Teammates Michail Antonio and Connor Wikham have been handed the exact same odds in both markets, with Danny Pugh an outside bet at 7/1 to get his name on the scoresheet.
Forest midfielder Radosław Majewski has been in inspired form since Davies took over, having scored four goals in his last two games, including a hat-trick against Huddersfield. The Polish international could be a fruitful bet at 4/1 to score anytime, while striker Simon Cox is available at 15/8 with Paddy Power Bookmakers.
Sheff Wed v Nottingham Forest Form
Check the season's statistics for both Sheff Wed and Nottingham Forest, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Sheff Wed Stats | Nottingham Forest Stats
Sheff Wed v Nottingham Forest Tips
Tip#1: Score draw @ 16/5 with Paddy Power
Tip#2: Leroy Lita to score anytime @ 7/4 with Paddy Power
Tip#3: Radosław Majewski to score anytime @ 4/1 with Paddy Power
Sheff Wed v Nottingham Forest Odds
6/4 Sheff Wed
7/4 Nottingham Forest
Correct Score Odds
7/1 Sheff Wed 1-0
11/1 Sheff Wed 2-0
8/1 Sheff Wed 2-1
15/2 Nottm Forest 1-0
12/1 Nottm Forest 2-0
9/1 Nottm Forest 2-1
8/1 Draw 0-0
5/1 Draw 1-1
12/1 Draw 2-2
First Goalscorer Odds
11/2 Michail Antonio
11/2 Leroy Lita
11/2 Connor Wickham
6/1 Simon Cox
13/2 Darius Henderson
13/2 Billy Sharp
13/2 Gary Madine
13/2 Chris Maguire
7/1 Dexter Blackstock
15/2 Nejc Pecnik
All markets supplied courtesy of Paddypower.com
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Tempting odds for Baggies to see off Benitez in Chelsea v West Brom clash
Can Baggies End Another Chelsea Manager's Reign?
Wigan v Liverpool Betting Back The Reds To Be Too Strong
Suarez The Man To Follow At The DW Stadium
Tempting odds for Ryan Giggs to score in latest Man Utd v Norwich fixture
United Odds On For Another Win At Old Trafford
Everton v Reading Odds Toffees can bounce back to form at Goodison Park
Everton Bid To Rescue Faltering Top Four Challenge
Southampton v QPR Betting Rangers to scrape a draw at St Marys
Christopher Samba A Big Price To Score At Anytime
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers