- TREBLE SPECIAL - 20/1 Everton, Southampton and Chelsea ALL win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - Betfair offer 30/1 for Everton, Chelsea, Southampton and West Ham ALL to win (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Sunderland v Man Utd with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man Utd to beat Sunderland with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 6/1 Ireland win or 6/1 France win on Saturday with Betfair (New Customers)
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 Wales win or 12/1 Scotland win on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 4/1 for Chelsea to beat Newcastle on Saturday (new accounts)
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Tshwane Open
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Everton v Reading Odds: Toffees can bounce back to form at Goodison Park
Everton are back in Premier League action this weekend and they will hope to get back to winning ways when they welcome Reading to Goodison Park on Saturday afternoon. The Toffees have endured a disappointing run of form which has seen them drop out of contention for a top-four finish this season and they can ill-afford to drop any more points against relegation-threatened Reading.
David Moyes' side do go into this home game as 4/11 odds on favourites with William Hill, who offer 8/1 for a surprise Reading win. The draw can be backed at 7/2 as both sides bid to rescue faltering seasons. Everton have won just one of their last five in all competitions and now find themselves down in sixth place in the table, seven points adrift of fourth place.
It has been a disappointing few weeks for the Toffees but they did at least secure their place in the FA Cup quarter-finals on Tuesday as they beat Oldham 3-1 in their replay. Leon Osman was on target for the second match in succession and he is 8/1 to score first, although it is Marouane Fellaini who is 4/1 favourite to get that first goal and he is expected to start against Reading after missing the clash with Oldham through injury.
Scoring goals has rarely been an issue for an Everton side that has lost just one of 13 home games this term but keeping the opposition out remains a real problem. Moyes has seen his side keep just two clean sheets in their last 27 outings and the 10/11 for both teams to score could be too good to ignore this weekend.
Reading have been full of goals this season and Adam Le Fondre is a tempting 10/1 to score first or 7/2 to score anytime. Le Fondre scored both goals in Reading's 2-1 win over Everton in the corresponding fixture at the Madejski in November and he is expected to start on Saturday as Pavel Pogrebnyak is suspended.
Le Fondre's brace saw Reading come from behind to beat Everton earlier this season and the Royals have now rescued eight points with goals scored after the 80th minute. Interestingly, Everton have dropped seven points due to goals scored after the 80th minute, with Hills going 6/5 for a goal to be scored between the 81st minute and full-time on Saturday. However, Reading have made a habit of throwing away strong positions this season as they have dropped 20 points from winning positions and Everton are 4/1 to come from behind and win or draw at Goodison Park.
Everton look worthy favourites against a Reading side that has lost their last three matches on the bounce, including a humbling 3-0 defeat at home to Wigan last time out. Brian McDermott's team have dropped to 19th in the table after losing 10 of their 13 away games this season and the fact they have failed to keep a clean sheet on their travels suggests Fellaini and co. will have few better chances to play their way back into form.
Everton v Reading Form
Check the season's statistics for both Everton and Reading, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Everton v Reading Tips
Tip #1: Both teams to score @ 10/11 with WilliamHill.
Tip #2: Adam Le Fondre to score anytime @ 7/2 with WilliamHill.
Tip #3: Everton to come from behind and win or draw @ 4/1 with WilliamHill.
Everton v Reading Odds
Correct Score Odds
7/1 Everton 1-0
6/1 Everton 2-0
15/2 Everton 2-1
14/1 Draw 0-0
17/2 Draw 1-1
20/1 Draw 2-2
18/1 Reading 1-0
50/1 Reading 2-0
20/1 Reading 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
4/1 Nikica Jelavic
4/1 Marouane Fellaini
4/1 Victor Anichebe
13/2 Kevin Mirallas
15/2 Steven Naismith
8/1 Leon Osman
9/1 Steven Pienaar
10/1 Adam Le Fondre
10/1 No Goalscorer
10/1 Leighton Baines
11/1 Jason Roberts
11/1 Noel Hunt
Odds supplied by WilliamHill.com, who offer live in-play betting for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Southampton v QPR Betting Rangers to scrape a draw at St Marys
Christopher Samba A Big Price To Score At Anytime
Wolves v Watford Odds Back high flying Hornets to win at Molineux
Visitors Gunning For Fourth Straight Win
Everton v Oldham Odds Latics a long shot to stun the Toffees
Back Leighton Baines To Open The Scoring
Sevilla v Atletico Madrid Odds Radamel Falcao heads the first scorer betting
Atletico Odds On To Qualify For Copa Del Rey Final
Motherwell v Celtic Odds Hoops can move a step closer to the SPL title
Celtic Are Unbeaten In 8 Against Motherwell
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers