- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Stoke v Wigan Betting: Latics can earn a valuable draw at the Britannia
There is a full fixture list in the Premier League this week and Stoke host Wigan in their game at the Britannia Stadium on Tuesday night. There is plenty at stake as Stoke look to rediscover some sort of form following a dismal run of results, while Wigan are looking to kick-start another of their 'great escapes' as they bid to move out of the relegation zone.
Stoke do go in as 21/20 favourites in the match betting with Bet 365, although Wigan have proven to be a 'bogey side' for them in the past and the Latics will fancy their chances of getting something out of the game. Roberto Martinez's side are a best price 3/1 to win and 5/2 to draw, with the latter looking particularly tempting when you consider recent results between these teams.
Wigan are unbeaten in seven meetings with Stoke, drawing five, and four of those have ended with a 2-2 scoreline. The 2-2 correct score is a juicy 14/1 punt this week and Wigan could well earn a valuable result at a notoriously demanding Britannia Stadium. The Latics are currently 19th in the league table, just one point from safety, and their recent results have been much-improved as they have lost just one of their last five.
Furthermore, they are unbeaten in their last four away and they should have the benefit of being fresher than Stoke this week. Martinez made eight changes to his team for the 1-0 win over Macclesfield in the FA Cup on Saturday and several key first team players will return on Tuesday. In contrast, a first choice Stoke side were slogging it out against Manchester City on Saturday and you wonder whether fatigue might play its part in Tuesday's proceedings.
Wigan will certainly hope it does and Angelo Henriquez will be looking to maintain the positive impact he has made since joining on-loan from Manchester United. The striker was on target in Wigan's last home game, a 3-2 defeat to Sunderland, and he is a tempting 17/2 to be first goalscorer, assuming he returns to the starting line-up.
Martinez has seen his side score at least one goal in each of their last seven away games and they are 6/4 to score first with B365 on Tuesday, while both teams to score can be backed at 5/6. Those look decent bets when you consider Stoke have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last seven home games in all competitions, while they have conceded the first goal in six of their last seven home and away.
Tony Pulis watched his side lose 1-0 to Manchester City in the FA Cup at the weekend and it is a result that extends their recent run of disappointing form. Stoke have won just two of their last 11 and their only win in the last seven came courtesy of an extra-time victory over Crystal Palace in the third round of the FA Cup.
The Potters still sit comfortably in 10th place in the league table but it will be a worry that they are winless in four league games since Boxing Day. They remain a resilient outfit though as they have lost just twice at home all season (against Man City and Chelsea) and they might be happy with a draw against their 'bogey side' on Tuesday,
Stoke v Wigan Form
Check the season's statistics for both Stoke and Wigan, plus the odds ahead of Tuesday's match.
Stoke v Wigan Tips
Tip #1: Draw @ 5/2 with Bet365.
Tip #2: Both teams to score @ 5/6 with Bet365.
Tip #3: Angelo Henriquez to score first @ 17/2 with Bet365.
Stoke v Wigan Betting
Correct Score Odds
6/1 Stoke 1-0
8/1 Stoke 2-0
15/2 Stoke 2-1
9/1 Draw 0-0
5/1 Draw 1-1
14/1 Draw 2-2
9/1 Wigan 1-0
18/1 Wigan 2-0
12/1 Wigan 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
9/2 Peter Crouch
11/2 Jonathan Walters
6/1 Kenwyne Jones
7/1 Michael Owen
7/1 Cameron Jerome
8/1 Franco Di Santo
17/2 Mauro Boselli
17/2 Angelo Henriquez
17/2 Charlie Adam
17/2 Michael Kightly
9/1 No Goalscorer
10/1 Jordi Gomez
Odds supplied by Bet365.com, who offer live in-play betting for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Oldham v Liverpool Odds Back The Reds To Be Too Strong In FA Cup
Can Daniel Sturridge Continue Fine Start To Liverpool Career?
Leeds v Tottenham Odds Back Jermain Defoe to score in a Spurs win
In Form Spurs Should Be Too Strong
Brentford v Chelsea Odds Lampard can fire Blues to a fourth round win
League One Side Bid To Upset The Odds At Griffin Park
Bolton v Everton Betting Tempting odds for a draw at the Reebok Stadium
Bolton Bid To Claim Another Premiership Scalp
Man Utd v Fulham Odds Reds firm favourites in the fourth round betting
Wayne Rooney Scorecast Could Provide Value
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers