- TREBLE SPECIAL - 20/1 Everton, Southampton and Chelsea ALL win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - Betfair offer 30/1 for Everton, Chelsea, Southampton and West Ham ALL to win (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Sunderland v Man Utd with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man Utd to beat Sunderland with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 6/1 Ireland win or 6/1 France win on Saturday with Betfair (New Customers)
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 Wales win or 12/1 Scotland win on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 4/1 for Chelsea to beat Newcastle on Saturday (new accounts)
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Tshwane Open
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Man City and United head the FA Cup betting following fifth round draw
The year 2013 may forever be remembered as the 'year of the cup upsets' after an enthralling week of action in England's cup competitions. Firstly, Bradford and Swansea upset the odds to reach Wembley and the final of the Capital One Cup before the fourth round of the FA Cup got in on the 'giant killing' action as a number of so-called 'minnows' stunned their more illustrious opponents.
The likes of Oldham and Luton booked their places in the fifth round draw for the world's most prestigious competition, although it is two of the remaining 'big guns' who continue to head the outright FA Cup betting. Manchester City and Manchester United are joint-favourites at 5/2 with PaddyPower following the draw for the fifth round ties, which are due to be played during the weekend of the 16th and 17th February.
City have been drawn to play Leeds at the Etihad in what is one of the ties of the round. City, the 2010/11 FA Cup winners, edged past Stoke on Saturday and they will have to be on their guard against Neil Warnock's Championship side, who deservedly beat Tottenham 2-1 at Elland Road on Sunday afternoon.
United were far more comfortable winners in their fourth round tie as they beat Fulham 4-1 at home and they have enjoyed the luck of the draw once more as they are at home in the next round. The Premier League leaders haven't won the FA Cup since the 2003/04 season and they will play Reading next up, with Brian McDermott's team currently 66/1 outsiders to lift the cup.
Meanwhile, Chelsea are third favourites at 9/2 and they are lucky to still be in the pot for the fifth round draw after they twice came from behind in their match with Brentford on Sunday. They eventually drew 2-2 and will get the opportunity to finish the League One side off in a replay at Stamford Bridge, with Middlesbrough lying in wait in the fifth round.
Chelsea have won four of the last six renewals of the FA Cup, although their London rivals, Arsenal, are searching for their first piece of silverware since they won this competition back in 2004/05. Arsene Wenger's side are 11/2 to lift the trophy this season ahead of a tricky fifth round tie with Blackburn.
Everton are next best at 13/2 in the latest betting with PaddyPower and they are the next Premier League side to travel to Oldham following the fifth round draw. Paul Dickov's Oldham may be struggling in the lower reaches of League One but they produced a tremendous performance to beat Liverpool 3-2 on Sunday and they will be hoping for more of the same against another Merseyside club in three weeks time.
Oldham are a massive 500/1 to win the FA Cup at this stage but many punters might be tempted to have a bet on lower league teams after Bradford's heroics in reaching the Capital One Cup final. Luton are also priced 500/1 after the Blue Square Bet Premiership side became the first non-league team to beat top-flight opposition in the FA Cup in 24 years following their 1-0 win at Norwich.
Luton travel to Championship side Millwall, who stunned Aston Villa on Friday night, next up, while QPR's conquerors, MK Dons, are at home to struggling Championship outfit Barnsley. Finally, Wigan are the only other top-flight team remaining in the competition and they will play the winner of the Huddersfield v Leicester fourth round replay.
Latest FA Cup Outright Winner Odds
5/2 Man City
5/2 Man United
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Aston Villa v Newcastle Betting Magpies can pile the pressure on Lambert with a win
Betting Is Tight For Relegation Six Pointer At Villa Park
QPR v Man City Odds Back Edin Dzeko in the first scorer betting
City Odds On Favourites At Loftus Road
Stoke v Wigan Betting Latics can earn a valuable draw at the Britannia
Wigan Are Unbeaten In Seven Matches Against Stoke
Oldham v Liverpool Odds Back The Reds To Be Too Strong In FA Cup
Can Daniel Sturridge Continue Fine Start To Liverpool Career?
Leeds v Tottenham Odds Back Jermain Defoe to score in a Spurs win
In Form Spurs Should Be Too Strong
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers