- NEW CUSTOMER SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Betfair (New Customers)
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - New Paddy Power customers get 7/1 for Real to beat Atletico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - Get 10/1 for Atletico to beat Real when you open an account with Paddy Power
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 14/1 Real win or 20/1 Atletico win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Paddy Power customers can get 7/1 for Ronaldo to score on Saturday
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Betway Customers get 7/1 for Real Madrid to win
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- MONACO GRAND PRIX - 8/1 Lewis Hamilton or 8/1 Nico Rosberg to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- Live In-Play - BMW PGA Championship
- Live In-Play - Dean and DeLuca Invitational
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- Next Everton Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 3/1 for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to join Manchester United
Man City and United head the FA Cup betting following fifth round draw
The year 2013 may forever be remembered as the 'year of the cup upsets' after an enthralling week of action in England's cup competitions. Firstly, Bradford and Swansea upset the odds to reach Wembley and the final of the Capital One Cup before the fourth round of the FA Cup got in on the 'giant killing' action as a number of so-called 'minnows' stunned their more illustrious opponents.
The likes of Oldham and Luton booked their places in the fifth round draw for the world's most prestigious competition, although it is two of the remaining 'big guns' who continue to head the outright FA Cup betting. Manchester City and Manchester United are joint-favourites at 5/2 with PaddyPower following the draw for the fifth round ties, which are due to be played during the weekend of the 16th and 17th February.
City have been drawn to play Leeds at the Etihad in what is one of the ties of the round. City, the 2010/11 FA Cup winners, edged past Stoke on Saturday and they will have to be on their guard against Neil Warnock's Championship side, who deservedly beat Tottenham 2-1 at Elland Road on Sunday afternoon.
United were far more comfortable winners in their fourth round tie as they beat Fulham 4-1 at home and they have enjoyed the luck of the draw once more as they are at home in the next round. The Premier League leaders haven't won the FA Cup since the 2003/04 season and they will play Reading next up, with Brian McDermott's team currently 66/1 outsiders to lift the cup.
Meanwhile, Chelsea are third favourites at 9/2 and they are lucky to still be in the pot for the fifth round draw after they twice came from behind in their match with Brentford on Sunday. They eventually drew 2-2 and will get the opportunity to finish the League One side off in a replay at Stamford Bridge, with Middlesbrough lying in wait in the fifth round.
Chelsea have won four of the last six renewals of the FA Cup, although their London rivals, Arsenal, are searching for their first piece of silverware since they won this competition back in 2004/05. Arsene Wenger's side are 11/2 to lift the trophy this season ahead of a tricky fifth round tie with Blackburn.
Everton are next best at 13/2 in the latest betting with PaddyPower and they are the next Premier League side to travel to Oldham following the fifth round draw. Paul Dickov's Oldham may be struggling in the lower reaches of League One but they produced a tremendous performance to beat Liverpool 3-2 on Sunday and they will be hoping for more of the same against another Merseyside club in three weeks time.
Oldham are a massive 500/1 to win the FA Cup at this stage but many punters might be tempted to have a bet on lower league teams after Bradford's heroics in reaching the Capital One Cup final. Luton are also priced 500/1 after the Blue Square Bet Premiership side became the first non-league team to beat top-flight opposition in the FA Cup in 24 years following their 1-0 win at Norwich.
Luton travel to Championship side Millwall, who stunned Aston Villa on Friday night, next up, while QPR's conquerors, MK Dons, are at home to struggling Championship outfit Barnsley. Finally, Wigan are the only other top-flight team remaining in the competition and they will play the winner of the Huddersfield v Leicester fourth round replay.
Latest FA Cup Outright Winner Odds
5/2 Man City
5/2 Man United
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Aston Villa v Newcastle Betting Magpies can pile the pressure on Lambert with a win
Betting Is Tight For Relegation Six Pointer At Villa Park
QPR v Man City Odds Back Edin Dzeko in the first scorer betting
City Odds On Favourites At Loftus Road
Stoke v Wigan Betting Latics can earn a valuable draw at the Britannia
Wigan Are Unbeaten In Seven Matches Against Stoke
Oldham v Liverpool Odds Back The Reds To Be Too Strong In FA Cup
Can Daniel Sturridge Continue Fine Start To Liverpool Career?
Leeds v Tottenham Odds Back Jermain Defoe to score in a Spurs win
In Form Spurs Should Be Too Strong
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a free bet of £30 when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Have a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match that bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers