Recent Head To Head Trends Point To Both Teams To Score During Leicester v Everton
There has been managerial upheaval at Everton and Leicester in recent weeks and they will both be looking to get their Premier League campaigns back on track when they meet in Sunday afternoon's live game on Sky Sports...
- Both teams scored in nine of the past ten meetings between Leicester and Everton (won three apiece and drawn four)
- Both teams scored in five of Leicester's last six league games
|Sunday 29th October - 4.00pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Leicester v Everton|
|Tips||Both teams to score Best Bet||@ 3 / 4|
The Foxes have actually only lost one of their past seven games in all competitions and they have won two in a row since sacking Craig Shakespeare, although his full-time replacement, Claude Puel, will take charge for the first time this weekend at the King Power Stadium, where Leicester are 11/10 favourites for three points (Bet Victor).
The hosts have only won two league games this term (drawn three, lost four) but there are mitigating circumstances as their four defeats have come at the hands of Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool respectively.
Everton have also endured a torrid time of it with the fixture list as they have suffered defeats at the hands of Manchester United, Tottenham, Chelsea and Arsenal so far, with the Toffees winning two, drawing three and losing five in the league overall.
Ronald Koeman was shown the door in the wake of the 5-2 reversal against Arsenal and David Unsworth took charge for the Carabao Cup defeat to Chelsea in mid-week. The Merseyside club are 14/5 to win on Sunday but in truth neither them or Leicester have made an overwhelming case for victory here.
There promises to be goals on Sunday as both teams scored in five of Leicester's last six league outings, as well as in three of their past four at home.
Everton have gone eight league outings without keeping a clean sheet since the opening day of the season and they will be wary of the threat posed by the in-form Shinji Okazaki, who has scored three in his past four at the King Power Stadium. Okazaki is 13/2 to be first goalscorer (Bet Victor) in a game that could well end as an entertaining stalemate, with Betfair going 7/2 about a score draw.
First Goalscorer Odds:
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Seagulls To Soar In South Coast Derby Against Saints
Brighton V Southampton Betting Preview
A Chelsea Win And Both Teams To Score Is The Best Bet At Bournemouth
Bournemouth V Chelsea Betting Preview
Manchester United v Tottenham Tipped To End In A Draw At Old Trafford
Manchester United V Tottenham Betting Preview
Expect Llorente To Make The Difference As Tottenham Host West Ham In The Carabao Cup
Under Pressure Hammers Heading To Wembley
Manchester United to edge past Swansea City in Carabao Cup fourth round tie
Swansea City V Manchester United Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers