- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Harry Kane Cut For A Move To Manchester United This Summer
The 2017/18 Premier League season may be the best part of two months away from starting but 'silly season' is well underway as the newspaper's transfer rumour mill whirs into action. One of the big talking points in this week's papers is the story that Manchester United are in the mix to sign Tottenham Hotspur's Harry Kane... Is there any truth to the reports?
Tottenham's chairman, Daniel Levy, has reportedly reacted to the supposed interest from Old Trafford by slapping a £200m price tag on his star striker.
Kane has scored at least 20 league goals in each of the past three seasons for Spurs, notching a grand total of 75 goals in 95 Premier League starts during that time, and United will have to break the world transfer record to secure his services.
Paddy Power slashed Kane in from 12/1 to 5/1 to join Manchester United during this summer's transfer window following recent newspaper speculation, while Chelsea are 20/1 and the likes of Manchester City, Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid are 33/1 to be Kane's destination this summer.
Sky Bet remain 1/10 for Kane to stay at White Hart Lane.
A Long-Term Solution?
The 23-year-old is seen as a long-term solution as centre forward at Old Trafford following Zlatan Ibrahimovic's departure.
Robert Lewandowski had been touted to join Jose Mourinho after he threw his toys out of the pram at Bayern Munich but the 28-year-old Pole is now as short as 2/1 to join Chelsea (PaddyPower.com).
Meanwhile, talks of Cristiano Ronaldo making a shock return to Old Trafford appear to have cooled as he looks to pop his own toys back in his pram after suggesting he was ready to leave Real Madrid in the wake of a tax investigation
Ronaldo is around 9/2 to join United this summer (Bet 365) and he is 1/5 to still be at Real Madrid when the transfer window closes.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Germany To Break Englands Hearts In The European U21 Championship Semi Final
England U21 V Germany U21 Betting Preview
Atlanta v Colorado To Get The Both Teams To Score Treble Off To A Flying Start
BTTS Treble Pays 7/2
A Home Win For Rosenborg Headlines This Weekends Bankers Treble
Football Treble Pays 3/1
England Favourites For Crucial Euro Under 21 Clash With Poland
England U21 V Poland U21 Betting Preview
MLS Treble Tips Both Teams To Score In The New York Derby
MLS Treble Pays 11/2
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers