- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Money Back As A Free Bet If Alexis Sanchez Scores v Chelsea
- BETFAIR - 30/1 Man Utd win or 40/1 Chelsea win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Germany To Break England's Hearts In The European U21 Championship Semi Final
There has been much talk of England's Under-21 side following in the steps of the Under-20 World Cup winners by going all the way at the European U21 Championship in Poland but Aidy Boothroyd's men are likely to come up short when they meet Germany in Tuesday's semi-final...
- England have lost five of their past eight semi-finals at Under-21 level
- Germany lost one of their four meetings with England at European Championship finals (won two, drawn one), including a 4-0 win in the 2009 final
|Tuesday 27th June - 5.00pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|England U21 v Germany U21|
|Tips||Germany to win by one goal Best Bet||@ 3 / 1|
The Story So Far
Boothroyd can be relatively pleased with what his side have achieved so far as they won a weak Group A courtesy of a 0-0 draw with Sweden followed by a 2-1 win against Slovakia and a 3-0 win over Poland.
The Young Lions now head to the Tychy Stadium to take on Germany and the English are slight underdogs at 9/4, while the Germans are 29/20 for the win with Betfair.
Germany qualified for this stage as the best runners-up as they beat Czech Republic 2-0 and Denmark 3-0 before losing 1-0 to Italy when qualification was virtually assured.
A Narrow German Win
Stefan Kuntz was disappointed with his team's display against Italy but expect an Under-21 side that has won 16 of their past 19 matches at this level to be focused for a clash with their old rivals England.
The Germans beat England 1-0 when they met in a friendly in March of this year and there will be plenty of familiar faces meeting this week as eight of the German starting eleven from that game have started every game in Poland this month, while ten of England's thirteen players involved in that friendly are involved on Tuesday.
Germany completely outclassed England in that 1-0 friendly win and we are going to back them to win by a one goal margin again (3/1 with Paddy Power), with seven of England's last eight defeats coming by a margin of one goal.
Take It To The Max
Max Arnold ran the show when these teams met three months ago and the Wolfsburg starlet is 4/1 to score at anytime (Betfred) after notching five in his last nine competitive starts for Germany's Under-21 side. Arnold can inspire the Germans to victory over England, who are sweating on the fitness of Nathanial Chalobah and Nathan Redmond.
Anytime Goalscorer Odds:
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Atlanta v Colorado To Get The Both Teams To Score Treble Off To A Flying Start
BTTS Treble Pays 7/2
A Home Win For Rosenborg Headlines This Weekends Bankers Treble
Football Treble Pays 3/1
England Favourites For Crucial Euro Under 21 Clash With Poland
England U21 V Poland U21 Betting Preview
MLS Treble Tips Both Teams To Score In The New York Derby
MLS Treble Pays 11/2
England Under 21s Must Win Clash With Slovakia To Produce Goals
Slovakia U21 V England U21 Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers