There Could Be Another Glut Of Goals When Manchester City Visit Cardiff
Cardiff City will be looking to cause a huge upset when they take on Manchester City in the final FA Cup fourth round tie of the weekend on Sunday afternoon and we are expecting an entertaining clash...
- Sergio Aguero averages a goal every 79 minutes in the FA Cup
- Manchester City last won the FA Cup in 2011
- Over 3.5 goals has paid out in five of Manchester City's six games in 2018
|Sunday 28th January - 4.00pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Cardiff City v Manchester City|
|Tips||Over 3.5 goals Best Bet||@ 13 / 10|
The Match Betting
Neil Warnock's side are riding high in the Championship table as they look to return to the top-flight and they have overcome an indifferent run of form either side of the new year to get back on track, with the Welsh side hammering Mansfield in a replay to book their place in this fourth round of the FA Cup.
The Bluebirds are 10/1 for a shock win and they have only lost one of the last four Cardiff v Man City meetings, with the Welsh side winning 3-2 at home and losing 4-2 away when they last met during the 2013/14 Premier League campaign.
The 2008 FA Cup runners up can expect to face a rotated Manchester City side but the Premier League leaders are still 1/4 favourites for victory (Bet Victor).
*Odds correct as of 25th Jan, 12:25. Odds are subject to change.
Pep Guardiola's men have had their troubles against lesser opposition when they have rotated their team during their run to the final of this season's Carabao Cup as they edged past West Brom 2-1 before they were taken to extra-time and penalties by both Wolves and Leicester, while they were also pushed hard by Bristol City.
With that in mind, Cardiff are even-money to cover +2 goals in the handicap market (Coral) but it is 'goals galore' which are surely the banker bet.
Over 3.5 goals is 13/10 (Ladbrokes) to pay out in yet another Manchester City game and Sergio Aguero can get on the scoresheet. The 29-year-old has scored 16 goals in 16 appearances in the FA Cup, averaging a goal every 79 minutes in the competition in the process, and he is 13/5 to score first (Coral) on Sunday.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Newcastles Stamford Bridge Woes To Continue In Sundays FA Cup Clash With Chelsea
Chelsea V Newcastle Betting Preview
West Brom Tipped To Make Life Difficult For Liverpool At Anfield
Liverpool V West Brom Betting Preview
Patience Will Be Key As Tottenham Are Tipped To See Off Newport County
Newport V Tottenham Betting Preview
Marriott Can Make It An Uncomfortable Stay For Leicester But Foxes Should Be Too Good
Peterborough V Leicester Betting Preview
Another Win To Nil For Manchester United Is The Best Bet At Yeovil
Yeovil V Manchester United Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers