- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales to win (Betway)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 7/1 Gareth Bale to score (Betfair)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales win or 14/1 N. Ireland win (Betfair)
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Paddy Power
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Betfair
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia to win with Paddy Power
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score (Betfair)
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia win or 10/1 Portugal win (Betfair)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Paddy Power)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Betfair)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Paddy Power)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betway)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betfair)
- EURO SPECIAL - 6/1 Germany and Belgium BOTH to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 4/1 Belgium to win (Betway)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Betfair)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 12/1 Italy to win (Paddy Power)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 6/1 Spain to win (Paddy Power)
- BET VICTOR - Bet £5 On England v Iceland & Get £5 FREE Bet For Every Remaining Match In Euros
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 5/1 England to win (Paddy Power)
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 4/1 England to win (Betway)
- EURO 2016 - Bet 365 offer money back on any game that ends 0-0
- Live In-Play - BMW International Open
- Live In-Play - Quicken Loans National
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next Southampton Manager - Latest Odds
Sevilla v Atletico Madrid Odds: Radamel Falcao heads the first scorer betting
There is all to play for in Wednesday night's live Copa Del Rey semi-final as Atletico Madrid head to Sevilla with a slender 2-1 advantage going into the second leg (Sky Sports 2, 9pm). Atletico edged to victory in a home match that was full of drama, controversy and excitement a few weeks ago, and this week's match promises to produce more of the same.
Atletico maintained their stunning home record with victory in the first match and they are 19/10 to follow that up with a win in Sevilla on Wednesday. It is Sevilla who start 7/5 favourites in the latest match odds, while the draw can be backed at a tempting 23/10 with Paddy Power bookmakers.
The first match produced three red cards and three penalties and there are some tempting odds for yet more controversy this week. PaddyPower go 9/5 for a penalty to be awarded in this second leg fixture and Atletico's recent matches haven't been short of drama as their six matches since the first leg fixture have produced three red cards, one penalty and three goals scored in the 90th minute or later.
There looks the potential for another late strike this week and the last goal to be scored after the 73rd minute can be backed at 10/11 and one man in particular could be worth a look to grab a goal in Seville. Radamel Falcao continues to bang in the goals that ensure he is likely to be one of the most sought after strikers in world football this summer. Falcao has scored three goals in his last three outings, opening the scoring each time, to take his tally to 25 goals for the season and he is a best price 5/1 to score first and 8/1 to score two or more in the latest betting with paddypower.
Falcao's form ensures the 4/7 for both teams to score could attract odds on backers, particularly as Sevilla have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last five. Atletico certainly look to have the quality to cause Sevilla problems as they are second in La Liga, 12 points behind Barcelona, after winning all 13 of their home games this term.
They maintained that record courtesy of a Falcao penalty in a 1-0 win over Espanyol on Sunday. They may have crashed out of the Europa League to Rubin Kazan recently but they have won each of their last three without conceding, while an eight-match winless run away from home was ended recently by two away wins on the trot.
In contrast, Sevilla have endured a disappointing season that sees them occupying a mid-table spot following a run of two wins in their last five. They have won their last four in a row at home though and they will be hoping Alvaro Negredo can hit his straps on Wednesday. Negredo has scored five in his last eight and is 5/1 to score first, although Atletico might just have enough quality to grab the draw they need to qualify for the Copa Del Rey final.
Sevilla v Atletico Madrid Form
Check the season's statistics for both Sevilla and Atletico Madrid, plus the odds ahead of Wednesday's match.
Sevilla v Atletico Madrid Tips
Tip #1: Match to finish as a draw @ 23/10 with PaddyPower.
Tip #2: Penalty to be awarded in the match @ 9/5 with PaddyPower.
Tip #3: Radamel Falcao to score first @ 5/1 with PaddyPower.
Sevilla v Atletico Madrid Odds
19/10 Atletico Madrid
To Qualify Betting
4/11 Atletico Madrid
Correct Score Odds
15/2 Sevilla 1-0
11/1 Sevilla 2-0
7/1 Sevilla 2-1
10/1 Draw 0-0
6/1 Draw 1-1
12/1 Draw 2-2
17/2 Atletico Madrid 1-0
13/1 Atletico Madrid 2-0
9/1 Atletico Madrid 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Alvaro Negredo
5/1 Radamel Falcao
6/1 Manu Del Moral
13/2 Papa Diawara
7/1 Diego Costa
7/1 Ivan Rakitic
8/1 Adrian Lopez
9/1 No Goalscorer
10/1 Raul Garcia
10/1 Ardu Turan
10/1 Jose Reyes
11/1 Jesus Navas
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who offer live in-play betting for all this week's live football action.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Motherwell v Celtic Odds Hoops can move a step closer to the SPL title
Celtic Are Unbeaten In 8 Against Motherwell
Barcelona odds on to beat Real Madrid in 2nd leg of Copa Del Rey semi final
Cristiano Ronaldo Can Continue Fine Scoring Form
West Ham v Tottenham Betting Match odds favour Spurs at Upton Park
Gareth Bale Heads The First Scorer Betting
Bradford v Swansea Odds Swans favourites for League Cup final
Bantams Bid To Upset The Odds At Wembley
Man City v Chelsea Betting City odds on for a valuable league win
Both Managers Under Pressure Ahead Of Clash At The Etihad
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers