- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Motherwell v Celtic Odds: Hoops can move a step closer to the SPL title
There is live action from the Scottish Premier League on Wednesday night as Celtic look to move one step closer to sealing the title with plenty to spare when they travel to Motherwell (Sky Sports 1, 7.45pm). Celtic are cruising currently as they sit 21 points clear at the top of the table and they are odds on favourites for another three points at Fir Park this week.
Neil Lennon's side are 21 points clear of Inverness in second and 22 points above this week's opponents, Motherwell, in third and Bet 365 go 4/7 on for another win for the Hoops. Motherwell are 5/1 to cause an upset by winning and 14/5 to draw as they look to get their season back on track after a disappointing run of results.
Stuart McCall's team have won just two of their last seven and it is a run of form that has really stunted any progress they hoped to make this season. They were humbled 3-0 by Ross County on Saturday as they fell to their third defeat in four and it was the third time in their last four that they have failed to score a goal.
Worryingly they have failed to beat Celtic in their last eight attempts and they have lost seven of those without scoring as well. Celtic are 15/8 to win to nil this week and that could be worth a look, unless Matthew Higdon can find his scoring boots. Higdon has blown hot and cold for Motherwell this season but he has scored five in his last three home games and he is 7/1 to score first with B365 on Wednesday.
However, it is Celtic's players who dominate the first scorer market as the Hoops have scored first in 22 of their 28 SPL games. Gary Hooper, who has scored four in his last five appearances against Motherwell, ended his five-match goal drought with his 23rd goal of the season in the 5-0 win over Dundee on Sunday and he is 10/3 favourite to score first at Fir Park.
Joe Ledley was on target twice against Dundee at the weekend as he scored his third goal in as many matches and he could offer a touch of each-way value at 12/1. Celtic have certainly been full of goals of late as they have scored three or more in six of their last seven in the SPL and Bet365 offer a tempting 2/1 that they score over 2.5 goals this week.
Celtic will fancy their chances of scoring a few against a Motherwell defence that has conceded at least one goal in 86% of their home league games. Celtic arrive at Fir Park full of confidence after winning five of their last seven in all competitions and their only defeat in that time came courtesy of an unfortunate 3-0 defeat to Juventus in the Champions League.
They could prove too strong for a Motherwell side struggling for form and Neil Lennon's team are 11/8 to win with a -1 goal handicap, while it could be worth looking out for some late drama. Celtic have scored 17 goals in the final 15 minutes of their league matches this term and a goal to be scored after 75:59 minutes on Wednesday can be backed at 5/6.
Motherwell v Celtic Form
Check the season's statistics for both Motherwell and Celtic, plus the odds ahead of Wednesday's match.
Motherwell v Celtic Tips
Tip #1: Celtic to win with a -1 goal handicap @ 11/8 with Bet365.
Tip #2: Celtic to score over 2.5 goals @ 2/1 with Bet365.
Tip #3: Joe Ledley to score first each-way @ 12/1 with Bet365.
Motherwell v Celtic Odds
Correct Score Odds
16/1 Motherwell 1-0
28/1 Motherwell 2-0
16/1 Motherwell 2-1
12/1 Draw 0-0
13/2 Draw 1-1
12/1 Draw 2-2
15/2 Celtic 1-0
15/2 Celtic 2-0
7/1 Celtic 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
10/3 Gary Hooper
4/1 Anthony Stokes
5/1 Georgios Samaras
5/1 Tony Watt
13/2 Tom Rogic
7/1 Michael Higdon
15/2 Victor Wanyama
8/1 James Forrest
9/1 Paddy McCourt
10/1 James McFadden
Odds supplied by Bet365.com, who provide live in-play betting for all Scottish Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Barcelona odds on to beat Real Madrid in 2nd leg of Copa Del Rey semi final
Cristiano Ronaldo Can Continue Fine Scoring Form
West Ham v Tottenham Betting Match odds favour Spurs at Upton Park
Gareth Bale Heads The First Scorer Betting
Bradford v Swansea Odds Swans favourites for League Cup final
Bantams Bid To Upset The Odds At Wembley
Man City v Chelsea Betting City odds on for a valuable league win
Both Managers Under Pressure Ahead Of Clash At The Etihad
Newcastle v Southampton Odds Back a score draw at St James Park
Rickie Lambert A Tasty Bet To Score
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers