- ACCA SPECIAL - 20/1 Liverpool, Everton and Spurs ALL win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man City to beat Leicester on Saturday with Paddy Power
- MAN CITY v LEICESTER - New customers can get 18/1 for Leicester to win with Paddy Power
- SPRING JUVENILE HURDLE - Coral offer enhanced 10/1 for Ivanovich Gorbatov to win (New Customers)
- IRISH GOLD CUP - Get an enhanced 7/1 for Road To Riches to win at Leopardstown with Paddy Power
- NEW ACCOUNTS - Get 5/1 for Southampon to beat West Ham with Betfair
- ARSENAL v BOURNEMOUTH - Coral go 10/1 for the Gunners to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Paddy Power offer 6/1 for Arsenal to beat Bournemouth
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 6/1 Chelsea win or 10/1 Man Utd win (New Accounts)
- PADDY POWER - New customers can get 6/1 for Chelsea to beat Man United
- CHELSEA v MAN UTD - Coral offer 10/1 for Chelsea to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 10/1 with Betfair for Chelsea's Diego Costa to score against Man Utd
- SUPER BOWL 50 - Get 4/1 for Panthers to win with Paddy Power (New Customers)
- SUPER BOWL - 5/1 Panthers win or 7/1 Broncos win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SUPER BOWL - Get 5/1 for Cam Newton to be named MVP (New Betfair Customers)
- Live In-Play - Dubai Desert Classic
- Live In-Play - Phoenix Open
Barcelona odds on to beat Real Madrid in 2nd leg of Copa Del Rey semi final
Barcelona and Real Madrid will do battle once more when they go head-to-head in the second leg of their Copa Del Rey semi-final on Tuesday night (Sky Sports 1, 8pm). The two teams played out an intriguing 1-1 draw in the first leg at the Bernabeu a couple of weeks ago and there is also to play for at the Camp Nou this week.
Barca go in as 3/5 odds on favourites to win the match in normal time and book their place in the final against either Atletico Madrid or Seville. Real are 7/2 to win at their great rivals, while the draw can be backed at 10/3 with Ladbrokes in a fixture that could carry a bit of extra spice as Barcelona travel to Real Madrid for their La Liga fixture on Saturday night.
It marks the beginning of a tough run of fixtures for Jose Mourinho's Madrid side as they are in action on Tuesday before hosting Barca on Saturday and they then travel to Manchester United for the second leg of their Champions League clash next Tuesday. These are testing times for Mourinho and it is likely to be a defining period for him and his team as their La Liga title defence appears to be all but over.
They are 16 points behind Barca in La Liga following their 2-1 win at Deportivo on Saturday. They were indebted to a late goal from Gonzalo Higuain at the weekend and he is 8/1 to score first on Tuesday, although it his much vaunted teammate who catches the eye in that particular market. Cristiano Ronaldo is a best price 9/2 to score first and he has notched seven goals in the last eight Barcelona v Real Madrid fixtures.
Ronaldo is on fire currently as he has scored 11 goals in his last eight to take his tally to 33 goals for the season and he will fancy his chances of striking against this Barca defence. Tito Villanova's team have failed to keep a clean sheet in 10 and it is no surprise to see that both teams to score is 4/9 odds on this week, although both teams to score in a Barcelona win would offer a touch more value at 33/20.
It has been a testing time for Barcelona as well as their La Liga dominance, they are currently 12 points clear of Atletico Madrid, has been overshadowed by their 2-0 defeat at Milan in the Champions League last week. They remain a potent attacking force but they are defensively suspect as they have conceded first in four of their last five outings.
They have come from behind to rescue points in three of those and they are 3/1 to come from behind and win or draw on Tuesday. Lionel Messi has rescued them more often than not as he has scored in 11 of his last 12 appearances, scoring 17 goals in total, and he is 11/4 to be last goalscorer in the latest betting with Ladbrokes.
Messi is likely to be a key figure for the home side again this week and they will be keen to get one over their great rivals. Real's poor away record ensures Barca are worthy favourites as Mourinho's team have won just three of their last 10 on their travels, with Ladbrokes offering a tempting 14/1 for Barcelona to win this latest 'El Clasico' instalment by a 3-2 scoreline.
Barcelona v Real Madrid Form
Check the season's statistics for both Barcelona and Real Madrid, plus the odds ahead of Tuesday's match.
Barcelona v Real Madrid Tips
Tip #1: Barcelona to come from behind and win or draw @ 3/1 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #2: Cristiano Ronaldo to score first @ 9/2 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #3: Barcelona to win 3-2 @ 14/1 with Ladbrokes.
Barcelona v Real Madrid Odds
7/2 Real Madrid
To Qualify Betting
19/10 Real Madrid
Correct Score Odds
11/1 Barcelona 1-0
10/1 Barcelona 2-0
15/2 Barcelona 2-1
20/1 Draw 0-0
9/1 Draw 1-1
11/1 Draw 2-2
18/1 Real Madrid 1-0
25/1 Real Madrid 2-0
12/1 Real Madrid 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
11/4 Lionel Messi
9/2 Cristiano Ronaldo
5/1 David Villa
6/1 Alexis Sanchez
7/1 Cesc Fabregas
8/1 Cristian Tello
8/1 Karim Benzema
8/1 Gonzalo Higuain
10/1 Jose Callejon
11/1 Alvaro Morata
12/1 Mesut Ozil
Odds supplied by Ladbrokes.com, who offer live in-play betting for both Copa Del Rey semi-finals this week.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
West Ham v Tottenham Betting Match odds favour Spurs at Upton Park
Gareth Bale Heads The First Scorer Betting
Bradford v Swansea Odds Swans favourites for League Cup final
Bantams Bid To Upset The Odds At Wembley
Man City v Chelsea Betting City odds on for a valuable league win
Both Managers Under Pressure Ahead Of Clash At The Etihad
Newcastle v Southampton Odds Back a score draw at St James Park
Rickie Lambert A Tasty Bet To Score
Reading v Wigan Odds Back The Royals To Claim Narrow Win
Basement Battle On The Cards At The Madejski Stadium
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers