- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Oldham v Liverpool Odds: Back The Reds To Be Too Strong In FA Cup
The FA Cup Fourth Round takes centre stage this weekend and one of the most interesting clashes could well be Oldham playing host to Liverpool. The live match on Sunday is a real David and Goliath battle with the mighty Liverpool set to make the short journey to Boundary Park to take on League one side Oldham. As far as the bookmakers are concerned there is only going to be one winner with Liverpool the hot hot favourites to win the match by any score line.
It's fair to say that Oldham go into this match in woeful form having lost seven and drawing one of their last eight league games. That is a worrying run of form for a side who have slipped down the League One table during that run of form and could well find themselves in a relegation dog fight for the remainder of the season. Add to that the fact that they have only scored 13 goals at home in the League and they face an almighty task if they are to run over a Liverpool side on a decent run of form.
Taking all of that into account there is no surprise to see that Oldham are the big outsiders here with Paddy Power offering a price of 10/1 about the home side beating Liverpool. Manager Paul Dickov will be hoping that a full house at Boundary Park will help Oldham to put Liverpool under pressure but in truth it is hard to see them troubling their Premier League opposition.
Liverpool on the other hand have been making steady progress under Brendan Rodgers over the last couple of months and they go into this clash off of the back of a 5-0 win at home to Norwich last week. The new strike partnership of Daniel Sturridge and Luis Suarez seems to have clicked instantly and Rodgers has confirmed that both players will be in the squad on Sunday afternoon. Sturridge will be looking to score for the fourth consecutive game since joining the club and few would bet against that happening at Boundary Park.
The bookmakers make Liverpool the clear favourites to claim the win in Sunday and move into the fifth round of the Cup with the minimum of fuss. Punters wanting to back Liverpool to beat Oldham by any score line can currently get a price of 1/4 with Paddy Power. It is hard to argue with that price although at this stage it remains to be seen how strong a team Rodgers puts out bearing in mind that Liverpool travel to Arsenal in the Premier League on Wednesday night.
The romantics out there will be desperate for the upset here but we simply cannot se Oldham causing too many problems for Liverpool on Sunday. The Latics have been so woefully out of form in recent weeks that they will surely be struggling for confidence against such a big club in the FA Cup. We very much like the chances of Daniel Sturridge scoring first at Boundary Park at a price of 3/1 in reasonably comfortable win for Brendan Rodgers and his Liverpool side.
Tip 1 - Daniel Sturridge to score first @ 3/1 with Paddy Power
Tip 2 - Liverpool and Oldham to score more than 2.5 goals @ 1/2 with Paddy Power
Tip 3 - Liverpool/Liverpool @ 4/6 in the Halt-Time/Full-Time Betting with Paddy Power
Oldham v Liverpool Match Odds
First Goal scorer Odds
5/1 Fabio Borini
14/1 Jose Baxter
14/1 Robbie Simpson
16/1 Matt Smith
16/1 Daryl Taylor
All markets supplied courtesy of Paddy Power Bookmakers
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Leeds v Tottenham Odds Back Jermain Defoe to score in a Spurs win
In Form Spurs Should Be Too Strong
Brentford v Chelsea Odds Lampard can fire Blues to a fourth round win
League One Side Bid To Upset The Odds At Griffin Park
Bolton v Everton Betting Tempting odds for a draw at the Reebok Stadium
Bolton Bid To Claim Another Premiership Scalp
Man Utd v Fulham Odds Reds firm favourites in the fourth round betting
Wayne Rooney Scorecast Could Provide Value
Brighton v Arsenal Odds Gunners bid to avoid a fourth round upset
Brighton Beat Newcastle In The Last Round
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers