- TREBLE SPECIAL - 20/1 Everton, Southampton and Chelsea ALL win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - Betfair offer 30/1 for Everton, Chelsea, Southampton and West Ham ALL to win (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Sunderland v Man Utd with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man Utd to beat Sunderland with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 6/1 Ireland win or 6/1 France win on Saturday with Betfair (New Customers)
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 Wales win or 12/1 Scotland win on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 4/1 for Chelsea to beat Newcastle on Saturday (new accounts)
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Tshwane Open
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Oldham v Liverpool Odds: Back The Reds To Be Too Strong In FA Cup
The FA Cup Fourth Round takes centre stage this weekend and one of the most interesting clashes could well be Oldham playing host to Liverpool. The live match on Sunday is a real David and Goliath battle with the mighty Liverpool set to make the short journey to Boundary Park to take on League one side Oldham. As far as the bookmakers are concerned there is only going to be one winner with Liverpool the hot hot favourites to win the match by any score line.
It's fair to say that Oldham go into this match in woeful form having lost seven and drawing one of their last eight league games. That is a worrying run of form for a side who have slipped down the League One table during that run of form and could well find themselves in a relegation dog fight for the remainder of the season. Add to that the fact that they have only scored 13 goals at home in the League and they face an almighty task if they are to run over a Liverpool side on a decent run of form.
Taking all of that into account there is no surprise to see that Oldham are the big outsiders here with Paddy Power offering a price of 10/1 about the home side beating Liverpool. Manager Paul Dickov will be hoping that a full house at Boundary Park will help Oldham to put Liverpool under pressure but in truth it is hard to see them troubling their Premier League opposition.
Liverpool on the other hand have been making steady progress under Brendan Rodgers over the last couple of months and they go into this clash off of the back of a 5-0 win at home to Norwich last week. The new strike partnership of Daniel Sturridge and Luis Suarez seems to have clicked instantly and Rodgers has confirmed that both players will be in the squad on Sunday afternoon. Sturridge will be looking to score for the fourth consecutive game since joining the club and few would bet against that happening at Boundary Park.
The bookmakers make Liverpool the clear favourites to claim the win in Sunday and move into the fifth round of the Cup with the minimum of fuss. Punters wanting to back Liverpool to beat Oldham by any score line can currently get a price of 1/4 with Paddy Power. It is hard to argue with that price although at this stage it remains to be seen how strong a team Rodgers puts out bearing in mind that Liverpool travel to Arsenal in the Premier League on Wednesday night.
The romantics out there will be desperate for the upset here but we simply cannot se Oldham causing too many problems for Liverpool on Sunday. The Latics have been so woefully out of form in recent weeks that they will surely be struggling for confidence against such a big club in the FA Cup. We very much like the chances of Daniel Sturridge scoring first at Boundary Park at a price of 3/1 in reasonably comfortable win for Brendan Rodgers and his Liverpool side.
Tip 1 - Daniel Sturridge to score first @ 3/1 with Paddy Power
Tip 2 - Liverpool and Oldham to score more than 2.5 goals @ 1/2 with Paddy Power
Tip 3 - Liverpool/Liverpool @ 4/6 in the Halt-Time/Full-Time Betting with Paddy Power
Oldham v Liverpool Match Odds
First Goal scorer Odds
5/1 Fabio Borini
14/1 Jose Baxter
14/1 Robbie Simpson
16/1 Matt Smith
16/1 Daryl Taylor
All markets supplied courtesy of Paddy Power Bookmakers
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Leeds v Tottenham Odds Back Jermain Defoe to score in a Spurs win
In Form Spurs Should Be Too Strong
Brentford v Chelsea Odds Lampard can fire Blues to a fourth round win
League One Side Bid To Upset The Odds At Griffin Park
Bolton v Everton Betting Tempting odds for a draw at the Reebok Stadium
Bolton Bid To Claim Another Premiership Scalp
Man Utd v Fulham Odds Reds firm favourites in the fourth round betting
Wayne Rooney Scorecast Could Provide Value
Brighton v Arsenal Odds Gunners bid to avoid a fourth round upset
Brighton Beat Newcastle In The Last Round
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers