- TREBLE SPECIAL - Paddy Power go 25/1 for West Ham, Chelsea and Leicester ALL to win (New Accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Chelsea, West Ham, Leicester and Newcastle ALL win (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man Utd and Leicester BOTH to win (New Coral Accounts)
- CHAMPIONSHIP - Get 7/1 for Middlesbrough to beat Brighton with Paddy Power (New Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 12/1 Middlesbrough win or 16/1 Brighton win with Betfair
- NORWICH v MAN UTD - New Betfair customers get 10/1 for Man United to win
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 6/1 for Leicester to beat Everton with Paddy Power
- LEICESTER v EVERTON - New Betfair customers get 6/1 for Leicester to win
- TREBLE SPECIAL - New Paddy Power customers can get 20/1 for Spurs, Liverpool and Man City ALL win
- SUPER SUNDAY - Betfair go 20/1 Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal ALL win (New Customers)
- TOTTENHAM v SOUTHAMPTON - 12/1 for Spurs to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Coral go 8/1 for Liverpool and Spurs BOTH to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 14/1 Southampton to beat Spurs with Paddy Power
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Paddy Power offer 7/1 Man City win or 10/1 Arsenal win
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 7/1 Man City win or 10/1 Arsenal win (New Accounts)
- Live In-Play - Trophee Hassan II
- Live In-Play - Wells Fargo Championship
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Stoke v Liverpool Betting: Tempting odds for a draw at the Britannia
There is live Premier League action from the Britannia Stadium on Boxing Day as Stoke take on Liverpool in the evening kick-off. There is very little to choose between the sides in the match betting and it is Liverpool who starts favourites, which is perhaps surprising considering Stoke are unbeaten at home and are enjoying a fine run of form.
Stoke are unbeaten in their last eight in the league but they go into this match as a 21/10 chance, while Liverpool are priced 13/10. The draw is available at 23/10 with PaddyPower and that could be the way to go as Stoke have drawn four of their last eight and the Britannia Stadium remains a fortress.
Tony Pulis's side haven't lost at home all season, bar an extra-time loss to Swindon in the Capital One Cup, and they will go into this game full of confidence after earning a hugely creditable 0-0 draw at Tottenham on Saturday. It was the 15th time in 19 games that one of Stoke's matches has finished with under 2.5 goals and the bookies clearly fancy goals will be at a premium this week.
Under 2.5 goals is 8/13 odds on and this Stoke v Liverpool fixture hasn't been one to set pulses racing in recent years. There has only been 11 goals scored in the last nine league meetings between these teams, while at least one team has failed to score during eight of those. Furthermore, both teams have failed to score four times and the 0-0 correct score is a 7/1 punt.
The two sides played out a dour goalless draw when they last met at Anfield in October and Stoke have been hugely impressive defensively this term, keeping nine clean sheets. They have only conceded three goals at the Britannia in the league this season and they are 12/5 to keep a clean sheet with paddypower.
However, Stoke have only scored eight goals at home themselves and Liverpool are 13/8 to keep a clean sheet. Liverpool have had no trouble in scoring goals of late as their last three matches have involved 13 goals. They bounced back from a shock defeat to Aston Villa with a 4-0 win over Fulham at the weekend and Luis Suarez was on target again, with paddypower bookmakers going 5/1 he scores first.
For a touch more value it could be worth a look at Steven Gerrard to score first at 9/1 as the England midfielder has scored two in his last two. He has been a key component in Liverpool's run of just one defeat in their last seven away games, drawing four, but they might have to settle for a stalemate on Wednesday.
Brendan Rodgers' team should be full of confidence after thumping Fulham but the Cottagers have been abysmal away from home all season and taking on Stoke at the Britannia is an all together different kettle of fish, with the 1-1 correct score available at 5/1 for this battle between two mid-table sides.
Stoke v Liverpool Form
Check the season's statistics for both Stoke and Liverpool, plus the odds ahead of Wednesday's match.
Stoke v Liverpool Tips
Tip #1: Draw @ 23/10 with PaddyPower.
Tip #2: Steven Gerrard to score first each-way @ 9/1 with PaddyPower.
Tip #3: Under 2.5 goals @ 8/13 with PaddyPower.
Stoke v Liverpool Betting
Correct Score Odds
15/2 Stoke 1-0
14/1 Stoke 2-0
10/1 Stoke 2-1
7/1 Draw 0-0
5/1 Draw 1-1
13/1 Draw 2-2
11/2 Liverpool 1-0
9/1 Liverpool 2-0
8/1 Liverpool 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Luis Suarez
13/2 Peter Crouch
7/1 Peter Crouch
7/1 Kenwyne Jones
15/2 Jonjo Shelvey
15/2 Cameron Jerome
8/1 Michael Owen
9/1 Steven Gerrard
9/1 Joe Cole
9/1 Raheem Sterling
10/1 Jon Walters
11/1 Charlie Adam
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who provide live betting in-running for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Aston Villa v Tottenham Odds Spurs even money for a Boxing Day win
Emmanuel Adebayor A Tempting Bet To Score First
Chelsea v Aston Villa Odds Blues firm favourites in the match betting
Bookies Fancy There Will Be Goals At Stamford Bridge
Swansea v Man Utd Odds Rooney can continue fine scoring form
United Start Favourites At The Liberty Stadium
West Brom v Norwich Odds Back The Draw At The Hawthorns
In Form Canaries Set For Tough Midlands Trip
Newcastle v QPR Odds Home side can win crucial relegation clash
Alan Pardew Labels The Match At St James Park As
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £25 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £5 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £25 in free bets
Open Account - Free £25 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers