- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Aston Villa v Tottenham Odds: Spurs even money for a Boxing Day win
Aston Villa will hardly be relishing their next outing in front of the Sky Sports cameras when they welcome Tottenham to Villa Park in the 5.30pm kick-off on Boxing Day. Paul Lambert's side were given an 8-0 shellacking by Chelsea in the Premier League on Sunday afternoon and there is little time for them to turn things around, with Spurs starting favourites for this one.
Tottenham are currently even-money with Coral and that looks a decent price considering what happened to Villa at the weekend. Lambert branded the result and performance "unacceptable" and it is tough to see them being able to recover from that humiliation by Wednesday, with the Midlands side currently 13/5 for the win and 5/2 for a draw.
The loss at Chelsea was their heaviest in Premier League history and in honesty it could have been so much worse. They were abject defensively and Lambert has a real job on his hands to lift the spirits of a young side, whose last three matches have involved 17 goals. Over 3.5 goals this week could be worth a look at 21/10, although Villa fans will be hoping that Christian Benteke can get back on the goal trail.
Benteke was hardly given a sniff on Sunday but when he did have half a chance to get involved in the game he was offside more often than not. Benteke is 5/1 favourite to score first on Wednesday but it could be worth a look at a Spurs player in that particular market as Tottenham have scored first in each of their last seven away league games.
Emmanuel Adebayor looks particularly good at a best price 7/1 to score first in this Aston Villa v Tottenham match as he has scored six in his last eight against the Villains, including three in the last four. He is also 2/1 to score anytime and there were positive signs in the weekend's 0-0 draw with Stoke that his strike partnership with Jermain Defoe is beginning to blossom.
Spurs couldn't find a way past a resolute Stoke at home on Saturday but they remain well positioned for a crack at the top-four and they might find goals easier to come by against this Villa side. They comfortably won 2-0 when the two sides met at the Lane earlier this season and it could have been even more.
Andre Villas-Boas's team are actually the only side in the Premiership to score in every away game this season and they can improve on a run that has seen them lose three of their last four on their travels in the league. Those defeats came at Manchester City, Arsenal and Everton, while it is fair to say that this Villa side aren't quite of that ilk.
Recent history is certainly against Villa, who have won just one of their last 11 Boxing Day fixtures, while they have won just two of their last seven at home in the league this season. Spurs on the other hand are unbeaten in the last eight meetings with Villa, winning five, and they look decent value for a 3-1 win, which can be backed at 18/1 in the latest betting with Coral.
Aston Villa v Tottenham Form
Check the season's statistics for both Aston Villa and Tottenham, plus the odds ahead of Wednesday's match.
Aston Villa v Tottenham Tips
Tip #1: Tottenham win @ evens with Coral.
Tip #2: Emmanuel Adebayor to score first @ 7/1 with Coral.
Tip #3: Over 3.5 goals @ 21/10 with Coral.
Aston Villa v Tottenham Odds
13/5 Aston Villa
Correct Score Odds
11/1 Aston Villa 1-0
20/1 Aston Villa 2-0
11/1 Aston Villa 2-1
12/1 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
12/1 Draw 2-2
8/1 Tottenham 1-0
11/1 Tottenham 2-0
8/1 Tottenham 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Jermain Defoe
5/1 Christian Benteke
6/1 Andreas Weimann
7/1 Emmanuel Adebayor
15/2 Gabriel Agbonlahor
8/1 Clint Dempsey
8/1 Gareth Bale
8/1 No Goalscorer
10/1 Gylfi Sigurdsson
11/1 Brett Holman
12/1 Charles N'Zogbia
14/1 Aaron Lennon
Odds supplied by Coral.com, who provide live betting in-running for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Chelsea v Aston Villa Odds Blues firm favourites in the match betting
Bookies Fancy There Will Be Goals At Stamford Bridge
Swansea v Man Utd Odds Rooney can continue fine scoring form
United Start Favourites At The Liberty Stadium
West Brom v Norwich Odds Back The Draw At The Hawthorns
In Form Canaries Set For Tough Midlands Trip
Newcastle v QPR Odds Home side can win crucial relegation clash
Alan Pardew Labels The Match At St James Park As
Southampton v Sunderland Odds Saints favourites in huge game at St Marys
Just A Point Separates The Teams In The Table
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers