- TREBLE SPECIAL - 20/1 Everton, Southampton and Chelsea ALL win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - Betfair offer 30/1 for Everton, Chelsea, Southampton and West Ham ALL to win (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Sunderland v Man Utd with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man Utd to beat Sunderland with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 6/1 Ireland win or 6/1 France win on Saturday with Betfair (New Customers)
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 Wales win or 12/1 Scotland win on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 4/1 for Chelsea to beat Newcastle on Saturday (new accounts)
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Tshwane Open
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Millwall v Aston Villa Odds: FA Cup Shock On The Cards At The Den
The FA Cup fourth round gets underway on Friday when Aston villa travel to Millwall for what looks like a tricky contest for the Premier League side. The home side sit in a good ninth place in the Championship going into this one and the Lions will be looking to heap more misery on an Aston Villa side who are bang out of form at the moment. Paul Lambert is under immense pressure at Villa Park following a dismal run of form and a defeat here could be the final nail in the coffin for the former Norwich gaffer.
Despite the fact that Millwall are the Championship team here they are the favourites to win the match against their Premier League opponents. Kenny Jackett has done a cracking job at the New Den over the past year or so and the Lions find themselves within touching distance of the play-off places at this stage of the season. Millwall are clearly not one of the bigger teams in the Championship but they are more than a match for most sides as they have shown over the course of the last few months.
It is worth noting that Millwall do go into this match off of the back of a 2-0 defeat to Burnley last weekend but they will be up for this one in front of a bumper crowd on Friday night. The bookmakers rate the Lions as the slight favourites to win the match with Ladbrokes rating them as 11/8 shots to beat Villa by any score line. Jackett will be looking to Darius Henderson to be a threat for them in front of goal as they continue to come to terms with the departure of top goal scorer Chris Wood to Leicester recently.
As for Aston Villa, they are coming off of a League Cup Semi-Final defeat to Bradford city on Tuesday night which is sure to have hit them hard. We should mention that Villa did win the match 2-1 on Tuesday night but ultimately they failed to overturn a two goal deficit from the first leg to allow the League Two team to through to a Wembley final. That coupled with their dismal League form ensures Aston Villa go into this match under intense pressure to perform with relegation looking like a real possibility.
It remains to be seen whether or not a good FA Cup run is what Aston Villa need at the moment but punters wanting to back them to win the match can get 15/8 with Ladbrokes.com. Paul Lambert will be hoping the few senior players he has in the squad step up to the plate on Friday night with Christian Benteke the man most likely for the away side. Villa will always concede goals as they showed in conceding four to Bradford over two games and that will give Millwall plenty of encouragement here.
We can see this one being a reasonably tight affair but given the form that Villa are in we really do Millwall claiming the win on Friday night. On paper it looks like an upset but the truth is that the Lions are the favourites here and a 2-1 victory for Millwall at 15/2 could well prove to be a great punt. The aforementioned Darius Henderson will be the key for the home side and if he can give Millwall the lead the New Den crown will no doubt smell the blood of a Premier League scalp.
Tip 1 - Darius Henderson to score first @ 11/2 with Ladbrokes
Tip 2 - Millwall to win the match 2-1 @15/2 with Ladbrokes
Tip 3 - The match to produce over 2.5 goals @ 5/6 with Ladbrokes
Millwall v Aston Villa Odds
15/8 Aston Villa
Correct Score Betting
11/2 - Draw 1-1
7/1 - Millwall 1-0
15/2 - Millwall 2-1
8/1 - Draw 0-0
9/1 - Aston Villa 1-0
9/1 - Aston villa 2-1
10/1 - Millwall 2-0
All betting markets supplied courtesy of Ladbrokes Bookmakers
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Millwall v Aston Villa heads the list of potential FA Cup fourth round upsets
Macclesfield And Luton Bid To Upset The Odds Too
Wimbledon v Port Vale Odds In form Tom Pope heads the first scorer betting
Table Toppers Tipped To Enhance Fine Away Record
Reading v Sheffield United catches the eye in weekends both teams to score accumulator
Four Selections Come From The FA Cup And Football League
Roma v Inter Milan Odds Another tight game expected in Rome
Back Francesco Totti To Score For The Hosts
Swansea v Chelsea Betting Blues odds on to win second leg clash
Chelsea Bid To Overturn Two Goal Deficit From The First Leg
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers