- TREBLE SPECIAL - 20/1 Everton, Southampton and Chelsea ALL win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - Betfair offer 30/1 for Everton, Chelsea, Southampton and West Ham ALL to win (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Sunderland v Man Utd with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man Utd to beat Sunderland with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 6/1 Ireland win or 6/1 France win on Saturday with Betfair (New Customers)
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 Wales win or 12/1 Scotland win on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 4/1 for Chelsea to beat Newcastle on Saturday (new accounts)
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Tshwane Open
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Man Utd v Fulham Odds: Reds firm favourites in the fourth round betting
The second of Saturday's live FA Cup games sees Manchester United welcome Fulham to Old Trafford for the evening kick-off. The match is one of two all-Premier League fourth round ties this weekend and United go in as odds on favourites as they look to maintain their assault for silverware on three different fronts.
Sir Alex Ferguson's side currently top the Premiership table and they have a Champions League match with Real Madrid to come next month but attention will turn to the FA Cup first. They go in as 3/10 odds on favourites with Paddy Power, who are offering to refund all losing first scorer, last scorer, correct score and scorecast single bets on the match if Dimitar Berbatov scores.
Fulham's Berbatov will of course be coming up against his old team on Saturday and he is 11/1 to score first after notching seven goals for the Cottagers this season. The Bulgarian will have his work cut out against this United side though as the Reds are unbeaten in their last 10 in all competitions following a 1-1 draw at Tottenham last weekend.
Goalkeeper Dave De Gea was at fault for Tottenham's late equaliser in that game and it was the fourth time in United's last seven outings that a goal has been scored in the final two minutes of a match. With that in mind it could be worth a look at the last goal on Saturday to be scored over the 76th minute at 10/11.
Goals might be at a premium for the away side though as United have won five of the last six Man Utd v Fulham clashes at Old Trafford without conceding a goal. This United defence isn't as strong as it once was but with Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic combining at the heart of defence once more they could be worth a look to win to nil at 11/10.
United have actually won their last 10 matches in a row at home against Fulham and Ferguson may be tempted to rest a few key players this weekend. Robin van Persie has scored seven in his last six and he is 11/5 to be first goalscorer, although it is Wayne Rooney who catches the eye at 3/1. Rooney has scored nine goals for United in matches with Fulham and he was on target in the 1-0 win over West Ham in the third round of the FA Cup.
The win over the Hammers extended United's run of having only lost two of 18 home games in the FA Cup and they will be confident of enhancing that record on Saturday. Fulham, who are 14th in the league table, have only won two of their last nine and they are sliding towards the relegation zone.
Martin Jol's side needed a last minute equaliser before beating Blackpool after extra-time in the third round of this competition and they will need to improve on Saturday. Wayne Rooney could again prove to be a thorn in their side and paddypower bookmakers offer 18/1 for a scorecast of Rooney to score first and United to win 2-0 or 22/1 for Rooney to score first in a 3-0 United win.
Man Utd v Fulham Form
Check the season's statistics for both Man Utd and Fulham, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Man Utd v Fulham Tips
Tip #1: Man Utd to win to nil @ 11/10 with PaddyPower.
Tip #2: Last goal to be scored after the 76th minute @ 10/11 with PaddyPower.
Tip #3: Scorecast of Wayne Rooney to score first and Man United to win 3-0 @ 22/1 with PaddyPower.
Man Utd v Fulham Odds
3/10 Man United
Correct Score Odds
7/1 Man United 1-0
13/2 Man United 2-0
15/2 Man United 2-1
16/1 Draw 0-0
17/2 Draw 1-1
16/1 Draw 2-2
33/1 Fulham 1-0
75/1 Fulham 2-0
33/1 Fulham 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
11/5 Robin van Persie
3/1 Wayne Rooney
3/1 Javier Hernandez
4/1 Danny Welbeck
11/2 Federico Macheda
11/2 Shinji Kagawa
13/2 Ashley Young
8/1 Nick Powell
8/1 Tom Cleverley
9/1 Antonio Valencia
9/1 Ryan Giggs
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who provide a host of other betting markets, including live betting in-running, for all FA Cup matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Bolton v Everton Betting Tempting odds for a draw at the Reebok Stadium
Bolton Bid To Claim Another Premiership Scalp
Brighton v Arsenal Odds Gunners bid to avoid a fourth round upset
Brighton Beat Newcastle In The Last Round
Stoke City v Manchester City Betting Mancinis men to prove too strong for Potters
David Silva To Mastermind Away Victory
Millwall v Aston Villa Odds FA Cup Shock On The Cards At The Den
The Lions Getting Ready To Heap More Misery On Lambert
Millwall v Aston Villa heads the list of potential FA Cup fourth round upsets
Macclesfield And Luton Bid To Upset The Odds Too
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers