- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Brighton v Arsenal Odds: Gunners bid to avoid a fourth round upset
Arsenal will be looking to avoid an FA Cup upset when they travel to the Amex Stadium for their fourth round match with Brighton. This competition remains the Gunners' only realistic hope of silverware this season and Arsene Wenger will be fully aware of that as his team bid to end their eight-year trophy drought, with victory in the 2005 FA Cup their last piece of silverware.
Arsenal go into Saturday's match as 8/11 odds on favourites, while Brighton are priced 7/2 and the draw can be backed at 11/4 with Ladbrokes. Brighton have previous 'cupset' experience as they knocked out Newcastle 2-0 on home soil in the third round and Gus Poyet will have his side right up for this one too.
Poyet has seen his team suffer just one defeat in their last eight and they are unbeaten in their last five during a run that has seen them rise to seventh in the Championship table. They are just four points off the play-offs and a strong end to the season could see them challenging for a place in the holy grail of the Premier League.
They produce an attractive, attacking style of football that is easy on the eye and in Craig Mackail-Smith they have one of the most prolific strikers outside of the top flight. The Scot has scored 11 goals this term and he is 7/1 to be first goalscorer, although for a touch more value it could be worth a look at midfielder (and Brighton's penalty taker) David Lopez to score first at 11/1 after he notched four in his last seven outings.
Brighton have only failed to score once in their last nine games at home and they will fancy their chances of grabbing at least a goal against this brittle Arsenal defence. The Gunners have kept just two clean sheets away from home in all competitions since the start of September, while recent history doesn't bode well for their defence either as they are without a clean sheet in their last seven away FA Cup games.
Both teams to score is 8/13 odds on this weekend and both teams to score in an Arsenal win can be backed at 12/5 in the latest betting with Ladbrokes. The Gunners found their scoring boots in the Premier League in mid-week as they beat West Ham 5-1 at the Emirates to consolidate their sixth place position in the table.
Theo Walcott was on target for the second match in a row on Wednesday and he is 4/1 favourite to score first, while the Gunners have now scored in their last eight away games in a row. Their away form remains decidedly shaky as they have won just three of 13 on the road in all competitions but they might just have too much class for Brighton.
Arsenal are unbeaten in 33 FA Cup matches with lower league opposition and the double result of a half-time draw and full-time Arsenal win is available at 7/2. That could offer value as Brighton will no doubt look to stop their opponents early but the Gunners might just edge it in the end as they look to end their long trophy drought.
Brighton v Arsenal Form
Check the season's statistics for both Brighton and Arsenal, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Brighton v Arsenal Tips
Tip #1: Both teams to score and Arsenal win @ 12/5 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #2: Double result of a half-time draw and full-time Arsenal win @ 7/2 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #3: David Lopez to score first each-way @ 11/1 with Ladbrokes.
Brighton v Arsenal Odds
Correct Score Odds
12/1 Brighton 1-0
20/1 Brighton 2-0
12/1 Brighton 2-1
10/1 Draw 0-0
13/2 Draw 1-1
12/1 Draw 2-2
7/1 Arsenal 1-0
15/2 Arsenal 2-0
13/2 Arsenal 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
4/1 Theo Walcott
9/2 Olivier Giroud
5/1 Lukas Podolski
7/1 Craig Mackail-Smith
8/1 Santi Cazorla
8/1 Ashley Barnes
9/1 Leonardo Ulloa
10/1 Andrei Arshavin
10/1 Stephen Dobbie
10/1 Will Hoskins
11/1 Will Buckley
11/1 Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
Odds supplied by Ladbrokes.com, who provide a host of other betting markets, including live betting in-running, throughout the match.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Bolton v Everton Betting Tempting odds for a draw at the Reebok Stadium
Bolton Bid To Claim Another Premiership Scalp
Millwall v Aston Villa Odds FA Cup Shock On The Cards At The Den
The Lions Getting Ready To Heap More Misery On Lambert
Millwall v Aston Villa heads the list of potential FA Cup fourth round upsets
Macclesfield And Luton Bid To Upset The Odds Too
Wimbledon v Port Vale Odds In form Tom Pope heads the first scorer betting
Table Toppers Tipped To Enhance Fine Away Record
Reading v Sheffield United catches the eye in weekends both teams to score accumulator
Four Selections Come From The FA Cup And Football League
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers