- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Bolton v Everton Betting: Tempting odds for a draw at the Reebok Stadium
Bolton will look to claim another Premier League scalp when they take on Everton in the fourth round of the FA Cup on Saturday afternoon. The Trotters stunned Sunderland 2-0 in a third round replay in the previous round and they go into this weekend's game at the Reebok Stadium full of confidence following a four-match unbeaten run.
Dougie Freedman's side can be backed to win the match at 4/1 currently, although it is Everton who hold favouritism at 4/6, with the draw coming in at a tempting 14/5 with PaddyPower. The draw looks a decent bet at this stage, particularly as Bolton haven't lost to Everton in the FA cup since 1908.
Everton have been the victims of a fair few cup shocks over the years as they lost to Shrewsbury in 2003 before getting knocked out by Oldham in 2008, while they were knocked out of the Capital One Cup by Leeds earlier this season. The Premier League side have been draw specialists so far this term as 11 of their league games have ended in stalemates.
David Moyes' side have only lost one of their last 12 during a run that has seen them rise to fifth in the top-flight table, although draws are a common theme once again as six of those have ended in draws. They have hit the buffers in recent matches though as they have endured successive goalless draws with Swansea and Southampton.
Those two matches ended a run of 18 matches where both teams had scored in Everton games, although both teams to score is 8/11 odds on this weekend. Nikica Jelavic could do with rediscovering his scoring form and he is 9/2 favourite to be first scorer in the latest betting with PaddyPower, although Victor Anichebe looks tempting at 6/1 and he is likely to be given a chance to impress Moyes.
Bolton have actually tightened up defensively in recent games as they have kept two successive clean sheets during a four-match unbeaten run. They are now 16th in the Championship table and it bodes well that they have only lost three of 15 games at the Reebok this season, including an impressive win over league leaders Cardiff.
Chris Eagles has been a key man during their upturn in form as he has scored seven league goals this term and he is a juicy 12/1 to be first goalscorer. Bolton have shown they are capable of mixing it with Premiership opposition by beating Sunderland in the last round and they will have happy memories of playing Everton as they won 2-1 at Goodison Park last season - although Everton goalkeeper Tim Howard did score in that game!
They look capable of maintaining their decent run of form at the Reebok Stadium this weekend and it's interesting to note that there have been seven penalties scored in Bolton's last eight games. A penalty to be scored on Saturday can be backed at 13/5 with PaddyPower and that could be worth a look.
Bolton v Everton Form
Check the season's statistics for both Bolton and Everton, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Bolton v Everton Tips
Tip #1: Draw @ 14/5 with PaddyPower.
Tip #2: Penalty scored in the match @ 13/5 with PaddyPower.
Tip #3: Chris Eagles to score first each-way @ 12/1 with PaddyPower.
Bolton v Everton Betting
Correct Score Odds
14/1 Bolton 1-0
25/1 Bolton 2-0
14/1 Bolton 2-1
10/1 Draw 0-0
6/1 Draw 1-1
12/1 Draw 2-2
6/1 Everton 1-0
13/2 Everton 2-0
7/1 Everton 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
9/2 Nikica Jelavic
5/1 Marouane Fellaini
6/1 Kevin Mirallas
6/1 Victor Anichebe
6/1 Apostolos Vellios
15/2 Steven Naismith
15/2 Matthew Kennedy
8/1 Craig Davies
8/1 Marvin Sordell
9/1 No Goalscorer
9/1 Steven Pienaar
10/1 Magaye Gueye
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who provide a host of other betting markets, including live betting in-running, for all FA Cup matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Millwall v Aston Villa Odds FA Cup Shock On The Cards At The Den
The Lions Getting Ready To Heap More Misery On Lambert
Millwall v Aston Villa heads the list of potential FA Cup fourth round upsets
Macclesfield And Luton Bid To Upset The Odds Too
Wimbledon v Port Vale Odds In form Tom Pope heads the first scorer betting
Table Toppers Tipped To Enhance Fine Away Record
Reading v Sheffield United catches the eye in weekends both teams to score accumulator
Four Selections Come From The FA Cup And Football League
Roma v Inter Milan Odds Another tight game expected in Rome
Back Francesco Totti To Score For The Hosts
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers