- INTERNATIONAL SPECIAL - 10/1 Croatia, England and Netherlands ALL win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMER SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Paddy Power
- INTERNATIONAL FRIENDLY - 10/1 Ireland win or 8/1 Netherlands win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Betfair (New Customers)
- ENGLAND v AUSTRALIA - Paddy Power go 4/1 for England to win (New Accounts)
- ENGLAND v AUSTRALIA - Get 4/1 for England to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - New Paddy Power customers get 7/1 for Real to beat Atletico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - Get 10/1 for Atletico to beat Real when you open an account with Paddy Power
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 14/1 Real win or 20/1 Atletico win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Paddy Power customers can get 7/1 for Ronaldo to score on Saturday
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Betway Customers get 7/1 for Real Madrid to win
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- MONACO GRAND PRIX - 8/1 Lewis Hamilton or 8/1 Nico Rosberg to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- Live In-Play - BMW PGA Championship
- Live In-Play - Dean and DeLuca Invitational
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- Next Everton Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 3/1 for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to join Manchester United
Tottenham v West Ham Odds: Spurs The Favourites For Crucial Match
We have a cracking London derby to look forward to on Sunday afternoon as West Ham make the short trip to play Spurs at White Hart Lane. It is a crucial match in the Premier League for both teams even at this stage of the season with just one place separating the clubs in the table at the moment. The Hammers sit in 7th place after a cracking start while Spurs have slipped in the table recently to eighth and will be looking to bounce back against West Ham.
As you would expect it is the home side who are the warm favourites despite their poor recent form. Manager Andre Villas-Boas has found himself under a little bit of pressure after their derby defeat to Arsenal made it three successive defeats in the Premier League and a Spurs win here is vital. Tottenham have once again played some cracking football but they have been plagued by inconsistency which is a real worry for the faithful at White Hart Lane. It does have to be said that Spurs started the north London Derby really well and only the brainless sending off of Emanuel Adeybayor changed the tide in the favour of the Gunners which should encourage AVB.
Punters wanting to back Tottenham to beat West ham by any score line this weekend can currently get a price of 4/6 with Bet 365.That looks a short price for a team who have lost twice at home but an in form Spurs team should have far too much for a West Ham side who were playing in the Championship last season. Jermain Defoe will be leading the line for the home side who may also have the influential Moussa Dembele available after injury which will be a big boost for the squad.
Sam Allardyce and West Ham have made a cracking start to the season and will go into the Spurs match full of confidence which is sure to make them a dangerous opponent. They will take heart from Wigan winning at White Hart Lane recently and their fans will be eager to put one over on their London rivals. The Hammers currently sit two points above Spurs in the table and three points on Sunday would see them consolidate their position in the top eight of the table.
The Hammers go into this clash with Spurs as the under dogs but punters wanting to back the upset can currently get a decent looking price of 9/2 with Bet365 at the moment. They come into the match after picking up a point at home to stoke on Monday night but they have been decent on the road this season making them a potential banana skin for Spurs. The Hammers will be looking for Andy Carroll to hit the net finally but either way the on loan Liverpool striker will cause plenty of problems given half the chance.
Spurs will be under plenty of pressure to pick up the three points here to halt their run but the Hammers will be no pushovers. Sam Allardyce will be looking to frustrate Tottenham in the early stages of the match which should increase the anxiety amongst the fans. In the end though we feel that Spurs will have too much going forward for their opponents and a 2-1 Spurs win at 7/1 with Bet365 might prove to be a great value punt.
Tip - Spurs to beat West Ham 2-1 @ 7/1 with Bet365
Tottenham v West Ham Match Odds
9/2 West Ham
Correct Score Odds
6/1 - 1-1 Draw
7/1 - Spurs 1-0
7/1 - Spurs 2-1
15/2 - Spurs 15/2
11/1 - Spurs 3-1
11/1 - Spurs 3-0
12/1 - 0-0 Draw
12/1 - 2-2 Draw
16/1 - West Ham 1-0
16/1 - West Ham 2-1
All markets supplied courtesy of Bet365.com
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Swansea v Liverpool Odds Score draw looks a decent bet for Rodgers return
Brendan Rodgers Returns To The Liberty Stadium
Derby v Birmingham Odds Betting suggests Marlon King can get on the scoresheet
Both Sides Struggling For Form In The Championship
Harry Redknapp odds on to replace Mark Hughes as QPR manager
Sven Goran Eriksson The Best Of The Rest In The Latest Betting
Aston Villa v Arsenal Odds Back Cazorla to score in a Gunners win
Arsenal Are Unbeaten In 13 League Games At Villa Park
Everton v Norwich Odds A close game on the cards at Goodison Park
Back Nikica Jelavic To Score The Opening Goal
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a free bet of £30 when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Have a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match that bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers