- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Swansea v Liverpool Odds: Score draw looks a decent bet for Rodgers return
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers returns to the Liberty Stadium in Sunday's live lunchtime kick-off in the Premier League as he comes up against his former charges Swansea. Rodgers left Swansea for Merseyside during the summer but his departure has barely been noticed as Michael Laudrup has taken up the reins in fine fashion.
Swansea have continued to play an attractive style of football that was in evidence for much of Rodgers' time in charge but they go into this weekend's game as slight underdogs at 12/5. Liverpool are 11/10 favourites, while the draw can be backed at 5/2 with Bet 365 and there doesn't look to be much to choose between these sides.
They are both hovering in mid-table currently and Swansea go into the game on the back of a decent run of form. The Welsh side have only lost one of their last seven in all competitions, with that sole defeat coming in the form of a 1-0 loss at Manchester City, and they should be full of confidence after winning 2-1 at Newcastle last weekend.
Michu was on target for the eighth time this season as he opened the scoring at St James' Park and he is a best price 8/1 to be first goalscorer again with B365 on Sunday. The Spaniard has proven to be an inspired signing by Laudrup as the Swans continue to play an attacking style of football. That flair comes at a price though as Swansea have failed to keep a clean sheet in 13 and both teams to score is 4/6 on this weekend.
That could be worth a look for odds on backers as Liverpool have kept just one clean sheet in their last 12 away games in the league and the two teams served up an entertaining match in the League Cup a few weeks ago. The Swans won 3-1 at Anfield in the Cup and they are now unbeaten in the three Swansea v Liverpool meetings since they were promoted to the Premier League last season.
However, Swansea have won just one of their last five at home, drawing three of their six at the Liberty in the league, and the score draw at 10/3 could be the way to go as Liverpool look to extend their own decent run of form. The Reds are unbeaten in seven in the league but they have won just one of seven in all competitions and their biggest problem remains their inconsistency.
They may have lost only one of six away league games but they have only won one during that time and a draw looks a decent bet again this weekend. The one consistent factor in Liverpool's season remains Luis Suarez, who has scored 13 goals this season, and he is 9/2 favourite to score first or 3/1 to score Liverpool's first goal.
Swansea v Liverpool Form
Check the season's statistics for both Swansea and Liverpool, plus the odds ahead of Sunday's match.
Swansea v Liverpool Tips
Tip #1: Score draw @ 10/3 with Bet365.
Tip #2: Michu to score first @ 8/1 with Bet365.
Tip #3: Luis Suarez to score Liverpool's first goal @ 3/1 with Bet365.
Swansea v Liverpool Odds
Correct Score Odds
10/1 Swansea 1-0
18/1 Swansea 2-0
11/1 Swansea 2-1
10/1 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
12/1 Draw 2-2
7/1 Liverpool 1-0
9/1 Liverpool 2-0
15/2 Liverpool 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
9/2 Luis Suarez
6/1 Jonjo Shelvey
13/2 Adam Morgan
7/1 Danny Graham
7/1 Samed Yesil
15/2 Luke Moore
8/1 Daniel Pacheco
9/1 Itay Shechter
10/1 Steven Gerrard
10/1 Raheem Sterling
12/1 Pablo Hernandez
Odds supplied by Bet365.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Premier League fixtures.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Derby v Birmingham Odds Betting suggests Marlon King can get on the scoresheet
Both Sides Struggling For Form In The Championship
Harry Redknapp odds on to replace Mark Hughes as QPR manager
Sven Goran Eriksson The Best Of The Rest In The Latest Betting
Aston Villa v Arsenal Odds Back Cazorla to score in a Gunners win
Arsenal Are Unbeaten In 13 League Games At Villa Park
Everton v Norwich Odds A close game on the cards at Goodison Park
Back Nikica Jelavic To Score The Opening Goal
Wigan v Reading Odds Tight Betting For DW Stadium Clash
Early Season Relegation Six Pointer On The Cards
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers