- TREBLE SPECIAL - Paddy Power go 25/1 for West Ham, Chelsea and Leicester ALL to win (New Accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Chelsea, West Ham, Leicester and Newcastle ALL win (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man Utd and Leicester BOTH to win (New Coral Accounts)
- CHAMPIONSHIP - Get 7/1 for Middlesbrough to beat Brighton with Paddy Power (New Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 12/1 Middlesbrough win or 16/1 Brighton win with Betfair
- NORWICH v MAN UTD - New Betfair customers get 10/1 for Man United to win
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 6/1 for Leicester to beat Everton with Paddy Power
- LEICESTER v EVERTON - New Betfair customers get 6/1 for Leicester to win
- TREBLE SPECIAL - New Paddy Power customers can get 20/1 for Spurs, Liverpool and Man City ALL win
- SUPER SUNDAY - Betfair go 20/1 Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal ALL win (New Customers)
- TOTTENHAM v SOUTHAMPTON - 12/1 for Spurs to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Coral go 8/1 for Liverpool and Spurs BOTH to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 14/1 Southampton to beat Spurs with Paddy Power
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Paddy Power offer 7/1 Man City win or 10/1 Arsenal win
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 7/1 Man City win or 10/1 Arsenal win (New Accounts)
- Live In-Play - Trophee Hassan II
- Live In-Play - Wells Fargo Championship
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Southampton v Newcastle Odds: Back the Saints to beat out of form Newcastle
Southampton head into Sunday's match at home to Newcastle full of confidence following their valuable win away to fellow Premier League strugglers QPR last weekend. Meanwhile Newcastle are currently going through a slump in form having failed to win any of their last five matches in all competitions.
The Saints recorded a comprehensive 3-1 victory at Loftus Road which not only eased the pressure on the under-fire Nigel Adkins but halted a dismal run of five consecutive defeats on the road. Bookmakers Paddy Power have installed the hosts as the 11/8 favourites for the win, while Newcastle can be backed at 19/10, with a draw available at 12/5.
The match sees Alan Pardew return to his former stomping ground for the first time since his surprise sacking back in 2010. The Saints have the chance to pile further misery on Pardew, whose side are on the verge of losing thee consecutive league matches for the first time since 2008. The Magpies’s away form has been a cause for concern, with Pardew's men without a win on the road this season. However, four of those games have ended with the honours even, with their only defeat at Stanford Bridge to Chelsea.
The Saints may be without a win at St Mary's since September but last weekend's convincing win will no doubt have rejuvenated the whole squad, with the Hampshire side worth backing at 15/2 to claim a 2-1 win against the Magpies. Saints games are virtually always guaranteed goals and Adkin’s men are priced at 7/2 to win with three or four more goals scored in the match.
Rickie Lambert opened the scoring against QPR last Saturday and he can be backed at 6/1 to do the same on Sunday. The striker has five goals to his name this season and is also a tempting bet at 13/8 to score anytime against Newcastle. Winger Jason Puncheon was simply superb at Loftus road and he is definitely worth a punt at 11/4 to get his name on the scoresheet for the second consecutive match.
Newcastle came away with a 2-1 win on their last visit to St Mary's back in 2004 and they have been priced at 9/1 to repeat that scoreline on Sunday. However, with confidence low a 2-2 draw could be the way to go at 10/1. Demba Ba scored in his side's last league match against Swansea and he can be found with odds of 7/5 with PaddyPower to do so again on Sunday, while he is the 11/2 favourite in the first goalscorer market.
Southampton v Newcastle Form
Check the season's statistics for both Southampton and Newcastle, plus the odds ahead of Sunday's match.
Southampton Stats | Newcastle Stats
Southampton v Newcastle Tips
Tips#1: Southampton to win with three or four goals scored in the game @ 7/2 with Paddy Power
Tips#2: Jason Puncheon to score @ 11/4 with Paddy Power
Tips#3: Demba Ba to score @ 7/2 with Paddy Power
Southampton v Newcastle Odds
Correct Score Odds
17/2 Southampton 1-0
11/1 Southampton 2-0
15/2 Southampton 2-1
10/1 Newcastle 1-0
14/1 Newcastle 2-0
9/1 Newcastle 2-1
11/1 Draw 0-0
6/1 Draw 1-1
10/1 Draw 2-2
First Goalscorer Odds
11/2 Papiss Cisse
6/1 Rickie Lambert
13/2 Demba Ba
7/1 Gaston Ramirez
7/1 Jay Rodriguez
15/2 Emmanuel Mayuka
7/1 Shola Ameobi
9/1 Jason Puncheon
9/1 Guly Do Prado
9/1 Adam Lallana
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Tottenham v West Ham Odds Spurs The Favourites For Crucial Match
Spurs Looking To Avoid Fourth Successive League Defeat
Chelsea v Man City Odds Bookies struggle to separate the sides in the match betting
Rafa Benitez Takes Charge Of His First Chelsea Match
Swansea v Liverpool Odds Score draw looks a decent bet for Rodgers return
Brendan Rodgers Returns To The Liberty Stadium
Derby v Birmingham Odds Betting suggests Marlon King can get on the scoresheet
Both Sides Struggling For Form In The Championship
Harry Redknapp odds on to replace Mark Hughes as QPR manager
Sven Goran Eriksson The Best Of The Rest In The Latest Betting
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £25 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £5 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £25 in free bets
Open Account - Free £25 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers