- SWITZERLAND v POLAND - 10/1 Switzerland win or 8/1 Poland win (Betfair)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales to win (Betway)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 7/1 Gareth Bale to score (Betfair)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales win or 14/1 N. Ireland win (Betfair)
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Paddy Power
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Betfair
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia to win with Paddy Power
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score (Betfair)
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia win or 10/1 Portugal win (Betfair)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Paddy Power)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Betfair)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Paddy Power)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betway)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betfair)
- EURO SPECIAL - 6/1 Germany and Belgium BOTH to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 4/1 Belgium to win (Betway)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Betfair)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 12/1 Italy to win (Paddy Power)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 6/1 Spain to win (Paddy Power)
- BET VICTOR - Bet £5 On England v Iceland & Get £5 FREE Bet For Every Remaining Match In Euros
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 5/1 England to win (Paddy Power)
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 4/1 England to win (Betway)
- EURO 2016 - Bet 365 offer money back on any game that ends 0-0
- Live In-Play - BMW International Open
- Live In-Play - Quicken Loans National
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next Southampton Manager - Latest Odds
Derby v Birmingham Odds: Betting suggests Marlon King can get on the scoresheet
There is live action from the Championship on Saturday as Derby welcome Birmingham to Pride Park in the 5.20pm kick-off. Both sides have endured some shaky form of late but it is Derby who start slight favourites despite losing successive league matches, while Birmingham are looking to move away from the relegation zone.
Derby are currently 6/5 in the latest match odds with Bet 365, who go 11/5 for a Birmingham win, although the draw could be the way to go at 12/5. Derby have suffered successive league defeats at Millwall and Crystal Palace which has left them in mid-table and in need of a positive result.
They are much stronger on home soil, where they have only lost one of eight in the league this season, and they will be hoping that Theo Robinson can find the back of the net this weekend. Robinson has scored seven goals this term and he is 11/2 to be first goalscorer, which could be worth a look when you consider Birmingham's slow starts this season.
The Blues have conceded a joint-league high seven goals in the opening 15 minutes of games in the league, while failing to score during that time themselves. B365 offer a tempting 12/1 for a half-time Derby win and full-time draw this weekend and that looks decent value as Birmingham look to enhance a run of form that has seen them win just two of their last nine games.
Furthermore, they have won only one of their nine away in all competitions this season but they are unbeaten in their last three trips away from St Andrews and they boast a man in form. Marlon King has scored three goals in his last three appearances, as well as six in his eight away league games this term, and B365 make him 11/2 to be first scorer and 10/3 to score Birmingham's first goal.
King is undoubtedly Birmingham's main goal threat and the Blues have received some positive news on the injury front as Curtis Davies is fit again and should take his place in the centre of defence, while Robert Hall goes straight into the squad following his loan move from West Ham. Stephen Carr and David Murphy both miss the game through injury but Birmingham could still come away with a point.
Derby, who could rest young starlet Jeff Hendrick, have won just one of their last 10 against Birmingham in all competitions, drawing four, while Birmingham have scored in their last 25 meetings with the Rams. Both teams to score is 4/6 odds on and the 1-1 correct score is an 11/2 punt for this live tea-time fixture.
Derby v Birmingham Form
Check the season's statistics for both Derby and Birmingham, plus the odds ahead of Sunday's match.
Derby v Birmingham Tips
Tip #1: Double result of a half-time Derby win and full-time draw @ 12/1 with Bet365.
Tip #2: Marlon King to score Birmingham's first goal @ 10/3 with Bet365.
Tip #3: Draw @ 12/5 with Bet365.
Derby v Birmingham Odds
Correct Score Odds
15/2 Derby 1-0
10/1 Derby 2-0
8/1 Derby 2-1
10/1 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
12/1 Draw 2-2
10/1 Birmingham 1-0
16/1 Birmingham 2-0
10/1 Birmingham 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
11/2 Theo Robinson
11/2 Marlon King
6/1 Jamie Ward
6/1 Nathan Tyson
13/2 Conor Sammon
15/2 Nikola Zigic
15/2 Peter Lovenkrands
8/1 Mason Bennett
10/1 No Goalscorer
10/1 Nathan Redmond
11/1 Michael Jacobs
12/1 Ben Davies
Odds supplied by Bet365.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Championship matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Harry Redknapp odds on to replace Mark Hughes as QPR manager
Sven Goran Eriksson The Best Of The Rest In The Latest Betting
Aston Villa v Arsenal Odds Back Cazorla to score in a Gunners win
Arsenal Are Unbeaten In 13 League Games At Villa Park
Everton v Norwich Odds A close game on the cards at Goodison Park
Back Nikica Jelavic To Score The Opening Goal
Wigan v Reading Odds Tight Betting For DW Stadium Clash
Early Season Relegation Six Pointer On The Cards
Stoke City v Fulham Betting Potters to grab a draw against Cottagers
Dimitar Berbatov A Good Bet To Score First For The Visitors
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers