- TREBLE SPECIAL - Paddy Power go 25/1 for West Ham, Chelsea and Leicester ALL to win (New Accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Chelsea, West Ham, Leicester and Newcastle ALL win (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man Utd and Leicester BOTH to win (New Coral Accounts)
- CHAMPIONSHIP - Get 7/1 for Middlesbrough to beat Brighton with Paddy Power (New Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 12/1 Middlesbrough win or 16/1 Brighton win with Betfair
- NORWICH v MAN UTD - New Betfair customers get 10/1 for Man United to win
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 6/1 for Leicester to beat Everton with Paddy Power
- LEICESTER v EVERTON - New Betfair customers get 6/1 for Leicester to win
- TREBLE SPECIAL - New Paddy Power customers can get 20/1 for Spurs, Liverpool and Man City ALL win
- SUPER SUNDAY - Betfair go 20/1 Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal ALL win (New Customers)
- TOTTENHAM v SOUTHAMPTON - 12/1 for Spurs to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Coral go 8/1 for Liverpool and Spurs BOTH to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 14/1 Southampton to beat Spurs with Paddy Power
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Paddy Power offer 7/1 Man City win or 10/1 Arsenal win
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 7/1 Man City win or 10/1 Arsenal win (New Accounts)
- Live In-Play - Trophee Hassan II
- Live In-Play - Wells Fargo Championship
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Chelsea v Man City Odds: Bookies struggle to separate the sides in the match betting
Rafa Benitez begins life as Chelsea manager in Sunday afternoon's live Premier League match with Manchester City at Stamford Bridge. It will be interesting to see what sort of a reception the former Liverpool manager gets from the home faithful as he hasn't been a universally popular choice to replace Roberto Di Matteo, although he can make a positive start by avoiding defeat this weekend.
His Chelsea team go in as an 8/5 chance to win the match, while Manchester City are 13/8 and the draw is a tempting 12/5 with PaddyPower, who are offering to refund all losing first scorer, last scorer, correct score and scorecast single bets on the match if Sergio Aguero scores the last goal on Sunday.
Aguero has rediscovered his scoring touch for City of late but it is his Argentinean teammate Carlos Tevez who looks tempting to score first at 13/2. Tevez has scored six goals in his last six league appearances against Chelsea and he should be full of confidence after scoring a brace in City's 5-0 win over Aston Villa last weekend.
The win over Villa was another classic case of City bullying teams as they look to retain their Premier League title but European success remains elusive. They could only draw 1-1 with Real Madrid on Wednesday which means they exit the Champions League at the group stage for the second successive season.
City remain solid in domestic football though and they are now unbeaten in their last seven away league games, albeit they've only managed to win two on their travels this season. They remain defensively suspect and it will be a concern that Vincent Kompany, despite not being at his best this term, is an injury doubt.
Chelsea have defensive problems of their own with John Terry out injured and David Luiz remains a figure of fun for many. They have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 10 in al competitions so we could be in for a few goals on Sunday, with PaddyPower bookmakers going 10/1 for a 2-2 correct score.
They slumped to a 3-0 defeat at Juventus on Tuesday which saw Di Matteo sacked and left Chelsea's Champions League defence hanging by a thread. They have since brought in Benitez and the will hope that he can get the very best out of Fernando Torres, who enjoyed such a successful spell at Liverpool when Benitez was in charge.
Torres is 13/2 to score first on Sunday and he did open the scoring when Chelsea lost 3-2 to City in the Community Shield at the beginning of the season. The spoils could be shared in this latest Chelsea v Man City clash though and for those who enjoy stats it could be worth backing a penalty to be awarded at 13/8 as there have been five penalties in the last six meetings between these sides.
Chelsea v Man City Form
Check the season's statistics for both Chelsea and Man City, plus the odds ahead of Sunday's match.
Chelsea v Man City Tips
Tip #1: Correct score 2-2 @ 10/1 with PaddyPower.
Tip #2: Carlos Tevez to score first @ 13/2 with PaddyPower.
Tip #3: Penalty awarded in the match @ 13/8 with PaddyPower.
Chelsea v Man City Odds
13/8 Man City
Correct Score Odds
9/1 Chelsea 1-0
13/1 Chelsea 2-0
8/1 Chelsea 2-1
11/1 Draw 0-0
6/1 Draw 1-1
10/1 Draw 2-2
9/1 Man City 1-0
13/1 Man City 2-0
17/2 Man City 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
6/1 Sergio Aguero
13/2 Fernando Torres
13/2 Carlos Tevez
7/1 Edin Dzeko
7/1 Daniel Sturridge
15/2 Juan Mata
8/1 Mario Balotelli
9/1 Eden Hazard
10/1 Victor Moses
10/1 Frank Lampard
11/1 Yaya Toure
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who will refund all losing first scorer, last scorer, correct score and scorecast single bets on the match if Sergio Aguero scores last.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Tottenham v West Ham Odds Spurs The Favourites For Crucial Match
Spurs Looking To Avoid Fourth Successive League Defeat
Swansea v Liverpool Odds Score draw looks a decent bet for Rodgers return
Brendan Rodgers Returns To The Liberty Stadium
Derby v Birmingham Odds Betting suggests Marlon King can get on the scoresheet
Both Sides Struggling For Form In The Championship
Harry Redknapp odds on to replace Mark Hughes as QPR manager
Sven Goran Eriksson The Best Of The Rest In The Latest Betting
Aston Villa v Arsenal Odds Back Cazorla to score in a Gunners win
Arsenal Are Unbeaten In 13 League Games At Villa Park
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £25 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £5 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £25 in free bets
Open Account - Free £25 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers