- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Leicester v West Ham Betting: Bookies struggling to split odds as Hammers press for promotion
Leicester City host promotion chasing West Ham on Monday evening in their final home game of the season. Anything other than a win will condemn West Ham to the play-offs, while Leicester will simply be playing for pride after having their play-off hopes dashed following a goalless draw with Burnley last week. Paddy Power have priced both teams at 13/8, while a draw is available at 9/4.
West Ham remain in the running for an automatic promotion spot following Southampton’s defeat to Middlesbrough on Saturday. A win away to Leicester will draw them to within two points of second place and make for a compelling final day of the season at the top of the Championship. Anything other than a win will see them fight it out in the play-offs for the third and final promotion spot.
The Hammers may have only lost one of their last 16 games but their failure to convert draws into wins has seen them drop a large number of points in 2012, and could ultimately prove costly. However, along with league leaders Reading they have the best away record in the Championship and will look to put on another strong performance on the road on Monday.
Before the 2011/12 season kicked-off Leicester were the ante-post favourites to win the Championship. With just two games of the campaign remaining they are not even guaranteed a top 12 finish in what has been a disappointing season for The Foxes. Three wins from their last eight games means they will be spending another season in the second tier but manager Nigel Pearson will still be eager for his side to finish with two wins against West Ham and Leeds.
Draw specialists West Ham have drawn nine of their last 16 matches, making a 1-1 scoreline a tempting bet at 11/2. Sam Allardyce’s men simply have to win and can be backed at 17/2 to come away with a 2-1 victory with Paddy Power, while a 1-0 win is priced at 9/1. The Foxes can be found at 8/1 to win 2-1, which would be enough to move them up to 9th, while a 1-1 draw could be the way to go at 11/2.
West Ham’s in-form striker Ricardo Vaz Te is the 11/2 favourite in the first goalscorer odds with Paddy Power. The forward has scored eight goals in his last six games for his side and looks like a good bet to get the first goal of the game. Carlton Cole can be backed at 6/1, with Nicky Maynard and Sam Baldock both priced at 7/1. Leicester’s David Nugent is available at 6/1 to open the scoring, while Jermaine Beckford is priced at 13/2.
Leicester City v West Ham Tips
Tip #1: Ricardo Vaz Te to open the scoring @ odds of 11/2 with Paddy Power.
Tip #2: West Ham to win 2-1 @ odds of 17/2 with Paddy Power.
Tip #3: First goal to be scored in the 1st to 10th minute interval @ odds of 7/2 with Paddy Power.
Leicester City v West Ham Odds
13/8 - Leicester
9/4 - Draw
13/8 - West Ham
Correct Score Odds
17/2 - Leicester 1-0
12/1 - Leicester 2-0
8/1 - Leicester 2-1
9/1 - West Ham 1-0
13/1 - West Ham 2-0
17/2 - West Ham 2-1
10/1 - Draw 0-0
11/2 - Draw 1-1
10/1 - Draw 2-2
First Goalscorer Odds
11/2 - Ricardo Vaz Te
6/1 - Carlton Cole
6/1 - David Nugent
13/2 - Jermaine Beckford
7/1 - Nicky Maynard
7/1 - Sam Baldock
15/2 - John Carew
8/1 - Kevin Nolan
8/1 - Steve Howard
8/1 - Jeffrey Schlupp
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, with live betting in-running throughout the match.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Man Utd v Everton Odds Reds hot favourites in the Old Trafford betting
United Have Won Last Seven League Games At Home
Wolves v Man City Betting Tevez and Aguero dominate the goalscorer odds
City Odds On For A Big Win At Molineux
Liverpool v West Brom Betting Tempting odds for Andy Carroll to score last again
Former Reds Boss Roy Hodgson Returns To Anfield
Middlesbrough v Southampton Betting Odds suggest Saints can secure promotion at Riverside
Rickie Lambert A Good Bet To Score First
Arsenal v Chelsea Odds Van Persie favourite in the first scorer betting
Draw Looks A Good Bet At The Emirates
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers