- SWITZERLAND v POLAND - 10/1 Switzerland win or 8/1 Poland win (Betfair)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales to win (Betway)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 7/1 Gareth Bale to score (Betfair)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales win or 14/1 N. Ireland win (Betfair)
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Paddy Power
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Betfair
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia to win with Paddy Power
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score (Betfair)
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia win or 10/1 Portugal win (Betfair)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Paddy Power)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Betfair)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Paddy Power)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betway)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betfair)
- EURO SPECIAL - 6/1 Germany and Belgium BOTH to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 4/1 Belgium to win (Betway)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Betfair)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 12/1 Italy to win (Paddy Power)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 6/1 Spain to win (Paddy Power)
- BET VICTOR - Bet £5 On England v Iceland & Get £5 FREE Bet For Every Remaining Match In Euros
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 5/1 England to win (Paddy Power)
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 4/1 England to win (Betway)
- EURO 2016 - Bet 365 offer money back on any game that ends 0-0
- Live In-Play - BMW International Open
- Live In-Play - Quicken Loans National
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next Southampton Manager - Latest Odds
West Ham v Tottenham Betting: Match odds favour Spurs at Upton Park
There is live Premier League action from Upton Park on Monday night and it's a London derby as West Ham take on Tottenham (Sky Sports 1, 8pm). Spurs go into the match as favourites as they look to extend their recent fine run of form, while the Hammers are under a bit of pressure following a dismal run of results that sees them glancing nervously at the relegation zone.
West Ham started the weekend just seven points clear of the bottom three and they are 12/5 to win and extend that gap on Monday. It is top-four chasing Tottenham who start as 23/20 favourites with Coral though, while the draw can be backed at 23/10.
Spurs go into the game off the back of a 10-match unbeaten run in the Premier League and they are looking well set for a top-four finish this season. They are currently fourth in the table on 48 points and they should be full of confidence after an impressive aggregate win over Lyon in the Europa League on Thursday night. They were indebted to Moussa Dembele's 90th minute strike in France as they won the last-32 tie 3-2 overall, with Inter Milan now lying in wait. There could be some tiredness involved from that trip to Lyon but the fact the game is on Monday this week should aid them, while it bodes well that they have won four of their six league matches directly after a European game, with the sole defeats coming at Manchester City and Everton.
Dembele's late equaliser against Lyon was the second time Tottenham scored in the 90th minute in two games against the French side and Spurs have tended to specialise in late goals. They have scored a league high 73% of their goals in the second half of Premiership games this term and Coral bookmakers go 17/5 for Spurs to score over 1.5 goals in the second half of Monday's match.
Gareth Bale has been a key figure for them, particularly with Jermain Defoe out injured and Emmanuel Adebayor looking disinterested at best. Bale has scored 10 goals in his last 12 league outings and he is a best price 5/1 to score first as Spurs look to extend their record of having scored in 92% of away league games. Spurs will hope to take advantage of a West Ham defence which has looked porous of late as they have kept just one clean sheet in 11, including a 2-1 loss to a woeful Aston Villa side last time out.
The Hammers have at least scored in all but one of their home games, with that one failure coming when they were intent on defending during a 0-0 draw with Man City. Andy Carroll can continue that run on Monday and he can cause this Spurs defence plenty of problems, with Coral going 7/1 that he scores first.
Carroll was on target in West Ham's 3-1 defeat to Tottenham in November and Spurs will be looking to maintain a fine record in this fixture. They have lost just one of the last five West Ham v Tottenham matches at White Hart Lane and Spurs to win 2-1 at 15/2 could be the way to go against a West Ham team that has won just two of their last 13 in all competitions.
West Ham v Tottenham Form
Check the season's statistics for both West Ham and Tottenham, plus the odds ahead of Monday's match.
West Ham v Tottenham Tips
Tip #1: Tottenham to win @ 23/20 with Coral.
Tip #2: Tottenham to score over 1.5 goals in the second half @ 17/5 with Coral.
Tip #3: Andy Carroll to score first @ 7/1 with Coral.
West Ham v Tottenham Odds
12/5 West Ham
Correct Score Odds
8/1 West Ham 1-0
16/1 West Ham 2-0
10/1 West Ham 2-1
17/2 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
14/1 Draw 2-2
7/1 Tottenham 1-0
8/1 Tottenham 2-0
15/2 Tottenham 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Gareth Bale
5/1 Emmanuel Adebayor
6/1 Clint Dempsey
7/1 Andy Carroll
7/1 Carlton Cole
7/1 Kevin Nolan
8/1 Marouane Chamakh
9/1 Gylfi Sigurdsson
10/1 Ricardo Vaz Te
11/1 Lewis Holtby
12/1 Joe Cole
14/1 Moussa Dembele
Odds supplied by Coral.com, who offer live in-play betting for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Bradford v Swansea Odds Swans favourites for League Cup final
Bantams Bid To Upset The Odds At Wembley
Man City v Chelsea Betting City odds on for a valuable league win
Both Managers Under Pressure Ahead Of Clash At The Etihad
Newcastle v Southampton Odds Back a score draw at St James Park
Rickie Lambert A Tasty Bet To Score
Reading v Wigan Odds Back The Royals To Claim Narrow Win
Basement Battle On The Cards At The Madejski Stadium
West Brom v Sunderland Odds Baggies a good bet to continue excellent form against visitors
Hosts Have Won Five Of The Last Six Meetings
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers