- TREBLE SPECIAL - 20/1 Everton, Southampton and Chelsea ALL win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - Betfair offer 30/1 for Everton, Chelsea, Southampton and West Ham ALL to win (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Sunderland v Man Utd with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man Utd to beat Sunderland with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 6/1 Ireland win or 6/1 France win on Saturday with Betfair (New Customers)
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 Wales win or 12/1 Scotland win on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 4/1 for Chelsea to beat Newcastle on Saturday (new accounts)
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Tshwane Open
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Wimbledon v Port Vale Odds: In form Tom Pope heads the first scorer betting
There is live action from League Two on Thursday night as AFC Wimbledon take on Port Vale at Kingsmeadow. That contrast between the two teams' fortunes this season couldn't be more stark as Port Vale top the table as they again look to seal promotion, while Wimbledon are wallowing in 23rd place following a dismal string of performances this season.
There is also an interesting contrast in the two teams' performances in home and away matches this term as Wimbledon have been very poor on home soil, while Vale's away form is tremendous and it is no surprise to see that they start as 10/11 favourites in the match betting with Paddy Power. Wimbledon go into the game as a 14/5 chance, with the draw priced 12/5, but they will need to improve quickly.
Wimbledon have been abysmal at Kingsmeadow this season as they have won two, drawn three and lost eight of their league home games, while their sole win in their last 12 at home came against the only team below them in the league table - basement club Bristol Rovers. They have failed to keep a clean sheet during those 12 matches and that doesn't bode well for the visit of Port Vale.
Over 2.5 goals is 8/11 odds on this week as the league's highest scorers, Port Vale, take on one of the league's worst defences (only Bristol Rovers have conceded more goals than Wimbledon's 48). It has been a tough time for Wimbledon but they can take great heart from their efforts since the turn of the year.
They are unbeaten in their last three matches, winning twice on the road before drawing 2-2 at home to Wycombe recently. The arrival of Paul McCallum on loan from West Ham has coincided with their upturn in fortunes as he has scored four in his last three outings and he is a best price 10/1 to be first goalscorer in the latest betting with PaddyPower.
However, it is that Kingsmeadow form which continues to hold Wimbledon back and drawing at home to Wycombe is a very different proposition to taking on league leaders Port Vale. The visitors have actually been better away from home this season as they have won nine and only lost two away games all season, including four of their last five.
Both teams have scored in their last six on the road and paddypower go 8/13 for both teams to score on Thursday, with Vale's star striker Tom Pope looking to add to his impressive tally. Pope has scored 26 goals this season, including five in his last five, and he is 3/1 favourite to score first. Pope has scored two or more goals in seven matches this term and he is 16/5 to score two or more and 10/1 to score a hat-trick.
The form of Cope has been a key component in Port Vale's rise to the top of the table and they will be looking to build on a run of form that has seen them win four of their last five. That sole defeat came at home to Fleetwood but they can enhance an already impressive away record on Thursday, with paddypower offering 7/1 for the correct score of 2-1 to Port Vale.
AFC Wimbledon v Port Vale Form
Check the season's statistics for both AFC Wimbledon and Port Vale, plus the odds ahead of Wednesday's match.
AFC Wimbledon v Port Vale Tips
Tip #1: Port Vale to win the match @ 10/11 with PaddyPower.
Tip #2: Tom Pope to score first @ 3/1 with PaddyPower.
Tip #3: Paul McCallum to score anytime @ 10/3 with PaddyPower.
AFC Wimbledon v Port Vale Odds
14/5 AFC Wimbledon
10/11 Port Vale
Correct Score Odds
12/1 AFC Wimbledon 1-0
22/1 AFC Wimbledon 2-0
11/1 AFC Wimbledon 2-1
10/1 Draw 0-0
6/1 Draw 1-1
11/1 Draw 2-2
13/2 Port Vale 1-0
8/1 Port Vale 2-0
7/1 Port Vale 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
3/1 Tom Pope
9/2 Lee Hughes
5/1 Ben Williamson
13/2 Calvin Andrew
13/2 Louis Dodds
15/2 Jack Midson
15/2 Byron Harrison
15/2 Jennison Myrie-Williams
8/1 Ashley Vincent
9/1 Luke Moore
9/1 No Goalscorer
10/1 Paul McCallum
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who provide a host of other betting markets, including live betting in-running, throughout the match.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Reading v Sheffield United catches the eye in weekends both teams to score accumulator
Four Selections Come From The FA Cup And Football League
Roma v Inter Milan Odds Another tight game expected in Rome
Back Francesco Totti To Score For The Hosts
Swansea v Chelsea Betting Blues odds on to win second leg clash
Chelsea Bid To Overturn Two Goal Deficit From The First Leg
Ivory Coast v Togo Odds Didier Drogba heads the goalscorer betting markets
Tournament Favourites Are Odds On To Start With A Win
Aston Villa v Bradford Odds Bantams bid to complete cup upset at Villa Park
Bradford Odds On To Reach Wembley Final
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers