- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Reading v Sheffield United catches the eye in weekend's both teams to score accumulator
There is an exciting weekend of football ahead, including action from the fourth round of the FA Cup and a host of fixtures from the football league. It should make for an enthralling weekend for punters and we've taken a look at some of the games that caught our eye for a goals galore accumulator bet. After pouring over the stats we've picked out four matches that we fancy both teams to score in. Our four-match accumulator returns a touch over 13/2, with a £10 bet with Bet365 returning a healthy £75.40.
Millwall v Aston Villa - Both teams to score @ odds of 4/6 with Bet365
The weekend can get off to a flier with this FA Cup fourth round match from The New Den on Friday night. Championship outfit Millwall take on Premier League strugglers Aston Villa in a match that looks ripe for an upset - if you can call it that! Villa have shown they are no strangers to shock defeats after they failed to get the better of League Two Bradford over two legs in the Capital One Cup recently and Paul Lambert's side are really creaking now.
The Midlands club are 17th in the league and their defence is the worst in the top-flight having conceded 44 goals. They remain suspect from set pieces so expect Millwall to bombard them with high balls and it wouldn't be a surprise to see the Championship side score at least once against a Villa side that will be woefully short of confidence. Villa can grab a goal themselves after their last six away games yielded 29 goals in all competitions and the 4/6 for both teams to score with B365 looks a decent bet.
Millwall at home: On average scoring 1.43 and conceding 1.23 goals
Aston Villa away: On average scoring 0.73 goals and conceding 1.45 goals
Reading v Sheffield United - Both teams to score @ odds of 8/11 with Bet365
We remain with the fourth round of the FA Cup for our next match as Premier League Reading welcome League One side Sheffield United to the Madejski Stadium on Saturday. Brian McDermott's side have picked up some creditable results to boost their survival hopes in the top-flight lately and there has been no shortage of goals as their last three outings have produced 12 goals.
They boast a real attacking threat and are more than capable of scoring against a Sheffield United side that had been defensively sound on the road until recently. The Blades have hit a rough patch after failing to win their last four in the league but they will be right up for this and can take advantage of a Reading defence that have conceded 43 league goals this term.
Reading at home: On average scoring 1.64 and conceding 1.91 goals
Sheffield United away: On average scoring 1.14 goals and conceding 0.79 goals
Nottingham Forest v Watford - Both teams to score @ odds of 4/7 with Bet365
Our attention turns to the football league next and the Championship clash between Nottingham Forest and Watford catches the eye. Forest are still struggling to get to grips with life under Alex McLeish after the shock dismissal of Sean O'Driscoll, although they did earn a creditable 1-1 draw with Derby last weekend.
Forest, who are ninth, will see sixth-place Watford as a real threat to their play-off hopes and Gianfranco Zola's men have been full of goals this season. They have conceded at least one goal in all of their away league games, although they have scored in 92% of matches on their travels too. They have scored at least one in each of their last 12 matches home and away, while 70% of matches have gone over 2.5 and they will no doubt look to entertain again this weekend, with Bet365.com going 4/7 for both teams to score.
Nottingham Forest at home: On average scoring 1.50 and conceding 1.14 goals
Watford away: On average scoring 2.23 goals and conceding 1.69 goals
Carlisle v Scunthorpe- Both teams to score @ odds of 4/6 with Bet365.
Our final selection comes from League One on Saturday as Carlisle take on Scunthorpe in a match that could have significant implications for the lower reaches of the table. Carlisle would be all but safe with a win but Scunthorpe are in real trouble as they sit just a place and two points above the relegation zone.
Scunny will take heart from the fact that they have earned 68% of their points away from home this term but they remain defensively suspect as they have conceded at least one goal in 93% of away games. Carlisle have also struggled at the back as they have conceded at least one goal in 79% of home games, so this could be an entertaining fixture, particularly with Carlisle's last nine home games yielding a total of 34 goals.
Carlisle at home: On average scoring 1.43 and conceding 2.07 goals
Scunthorpe away: On average scoring 1.07 goals and conceding 1.57 goals
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Roma v Inter Milan Odds Another tight game expected in Rome
Back Francesco Totti To Score For The Hosts
Swansea v Chelsea Betting Blues odds on to win second leg clash
Chelsea Bid To Overturn Two Goal Deficit From The First Leg
Ivory Coast v Togo Odds Didier Drogba heads the goalscorer betting markets
Tournament Favourites Are Odds On To Start With A Win
Aston Villa v Bradford Odds Bantams bid to complete cup upset at Villa Park
Bradford Odds On To Reach Wembley Final
Juventus v Lazio Odds Paul Pogba is a tempting bet to get on the scoresheet again
Juve Start Favourites For First Leg Of Coppa Italia Semi Final
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers