- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Millwall v Aston Villa heads the list of potential FA Cup fourth round upsets
This weekend marks the return of the FA Cup as the remaining 32 sides compete in the fourth round of the competition. Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea continue to share favouritism at 5/1 in the latest outright betting, with United and City in action on Saturday against Fulham and Stoke respectively, while Chelsea travel to Brentford on Sunday.
Rafa Benitez will be hoping his side avoid a potential upset at their League One opponents, although there are plenty of other sides who look primed for a 'cupset' and we've picked out five fixtures that look to have the potential for a 'giant-killing'....
Millwall v Aston Villa - Friday (7.45pm)
It is open to debate as to which teams goes into this match at the New Den as the 'plucky underdogs'. A look at the odds would suggest that league positions count for little as Millwall go in as 7/5 favourites with Coral, while Villa are 9/5 and the draw is 12/5. This would still rank as an upset of sorts as Villa are a Premier League side after all, while Millwall are currently a mid-table Championship outfit.
Despite their relative standings in the football league pyramid, there is no doubt that Villa are a club in freefall and all of the pressure is on Paul Lambert and his young side going into this game. Their humiliating aggregate defeat to League Two's Bradford in the Capital One Cup will have done little to inspire confidence and Millwall will no doubt look to bombard a brittle Villa defence.
Bolton v Everton - Saturday (3pm)
Everton have already tasted defeat to lower league opposition this season and they have suffered their fair share of cup upsets in recent seasons. They lost to Leeds in the Capital One Cup earlier this term and they will be keen to get back to winning ways after successive 0-0 draws with Swansea and Southampton in the league. Nikica Jelavic appears to have lost his goalscoring boots for the moment but the Toffees still start 8/11 odds on favourites.
Bolton will be keen to claim another Premier League scalp and they can be backed at 7/2 to win or 11/4 draw. The Trotters head into the match full of confidence thanks to a four-match unbeaten run, including a 2-0 win at Sunderland in their FA Cup third round replay.
Macclesfield v Wigan - Saturday (3pm)
The worry for Wigan fans will be the fact that their side have bigger fish to fry ahead of their tricky trip to Macclesfield on Saturday afternoon. Roberto Martinez's side are battling for survival in the Premier League once again this season and a cup run isn't very high on the agenda. They have already lost to Bradford in the League Cup before needing a replay to beat Bournemouth in the previous round of the FA Cup.
The Latics will hardly be relishing a visit to Blue Square Premier side Macclesfield, who go into the game ninth in their league table. The Moss Rose Stadium should provide a classic FA Cup atmosphere and the non-league side are 5/1 to cause an upset, while they are 11/4 to draw, with Wigan currently 8/11 odds on in the latest betting with Coral.
Norwich v Luton - Saturday (3pm)
Another Blue Square outfit will be looking to cause a real 'giant killing' on Saturday as Luton travel to an out-of-form Norwich. Luton are currently sixth in their league table after enjoying a run of form that has seen them win eight of their last 11, including a stunning 1-0 win over Wolves in the previous round of the competition.
They are a juicy 9/1 to beat Norwich, who are 3/10 odds on but in the midst of a dismal run of form. Chris Hughton's side are winless in six, losing five, and they have struggled against lower league opposition already this season as they lumbered to wins over Scunthorpe and Doncaster in the Capital One Cup.
Leeds v Tottenham - Sunday (2pm)
Leeds are still battling to find their way back into the Premier League but cup ties like these give them a great opportunity to prove their worth. They have already beaten Champions League hopefuls here this season as they beat Everton 2-1 in the League Cup. They will hope to do likewise against Tottenham and Neil Warnock's side are 4/1 to cause an upset after winning their last six matches in a row at Elland Road. The atmosphere is sure to be white hot and Spurs, who are 4/6 favourites, will have to be right on the money if they are to avoid a shock in front of the television cameras.
Latest 2012/13 FA Cup Outright Betting
5/1 Manchester United
5/1 Manchester City
Odds supplied by Coral.com, who provide live betting in-running for all of the weekend's FA Cup fourth round ties.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Wimbledon v Port Vale Odds In form Tom Pope heads the first scorer betting
Table Toppers Tipped To Enhance Fine Away Record
Reading v Sheffield United catches the eye in weekends both teams to score accumulator
Four Selections Come From The FA Cup And Football League
Roma v Inter Milan Odds Another tight game expected in Rome
Back Francesco Totti To Score For The Hosts
Swansea v Chelsea Betting Blues odds on to win second leg clash
Chelsea Bid To Overturn Two Goal Deficit From The First Leg
Ivory Coast v Togo Odds Didier Drogba heads the goalscorer betting markets
Tournament Favourites Are Odds On To Start With A Win
Adam Lyth should return to opener spot for England this summer
Who Should Partner Alastair Cook In England's First Test Match?
Worst Premier League Starting XI Of The Year
Stealing XI (A Leav In)
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers