- BET365 - Get a FREE in play bet up to £50 on Wales v Belgium
- PADDY POWER - 14/1 Belgium, Germany and France ALL win
- BETFAIR - 16/1 Wales or 5/1 Belgium
- PADDY POWER - 16/1 Wales to beat Belgium
- BETFAIR - 11/1 Gareth Bale to score anytime
- PADDY POWER - 5/1 Belgium to beat Wales
- CORAL ECLIPSE - 7/1 Gurkha to win with Betfair
- BETFAIR - 7/1 Germany Win or 14/1 Italy Win
- PADDY POWER - 7/1 Germany to beat Italy
- BETWAY - 6/1 Germany to beat Italy
- PADDY POWER - 14/1 Italy to beat Germany
- BETFAIR - 9/1 Muller to score for Germany v Italy
- EURO 2016 - Bet 365 offer money back on any game that ends 0-0
- BETWAY - 4/1 France to beat Iceland
- PADDY POWER - 4/1 France to beat Iceland
- BETFAIR - 4/1 France to beat Iceland
- BETFAIR - 18/1 Iceland to qualify
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next England Manager - Latest Odds
- Live In-Play - Open De France
- Live In-Play - WGC Bridgestone Invitational
- Live In-Play - Barracuda Championship
Wigan v Reading Odds: Tight Betting For DW Stadium Clash
Reading head north this weekend to play Wigan in what looks like a crucial Premier League clash even at this early stage of the season. Both clubs find themselves towards the bottom of the table at the moment and a win here for either side could well be vital for their long term Premier League future. Wigan and Reading find themselves separated by just two points and one place and Managers Roberto Martinez and Brian McDermott will have their eyes firmly on three points this weekend.
Wigan are of course the favourites to claim the win as they look to take advantage of playing at home against a newly promoted Reading side. Wigan Manager Roberto Martinez is widely considered to have a done a cracking job at the DW Stadium over the past few years and once again this season he is keeping the club above the relegation zone. They have however just won the one game so far at the DW this season which will give the travelling Royals fans some hope.
Punters wanting to back Wigan to pick up all three points by any score line can currently get a price of 10/11 with Ladbrokes which does reflect their expected advantage. That looks a short price but they do have a knack of picking up important points in the big games and Martinez will be hoping that run continues here. They are however coming off of two successive defeats which is a worry but they do have goals in them with the likes of Arouna Kone and Franco Di Santo offering good attacking options up front.
Reading are coming into this match off of the back of a morale boosting home win last weekend against Everton. That win at the Madejski Stadium will have given the players and the fans a massive and timely lift ahead of the Wigan game and although they are the underdogs here they should not be ignored. They have a strong squad without any star names which may well work in their favour in the long run as they bid to hang onto their Premier League status this season.
The Royals are facing a tough task against Wigan but punters wanting to back the upset can currently get a decent looking price of 3/1 with Ladbrokes Bookmakers about Reading claiming the three points. That might be a big ask for them but a point would surely be considered a good result away from home as they continue their likely season long relegation dog fight.
We like the chances of Wigan picking up the three points this weekend against a game and tough Reading team. The home side should have too much fire power for a shaky Royals defence and the 15/2 on offer from Ladbrokes about Wigan winning the game 2-1 might just prove to be an excellent punt.
Tip - Wigan to win the match 2-1 @15/2 with Ladbrokes
Wigan v Reading Match Odds
Correct Score Odds
13/2 - 1-1 Draw
15/2 - Wigan 1-0
15/2 - Wigan 2-1
9/1 - Wigan 2-0
10/1 - 0-0 Draw
11/1 - Reading 2-1
11/1 - Reading 1-0
12/1 - 2-2 Draw
14/1 - Wigan 3-1
All markets supplied courtesy of Ladbrokes.com
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Stoke City v Fulham Betting Potters to grab a draw against Cottagers
Dimitar Berbatov A Good Bet To Score First For The Visitors
Sunderland v West Brom Odds Odemwingie can fire Baggies to another win
Sunderland Have Won One Of Their Last Eight At Home
Benitez and Guardiola early front runners in the next Chelsea manager betting
Avram Grant An Interesting Outside Bet
Newcastle v Maritimo Odds Shola Ameobi a tempting bet to score first
Magpies Can Move Into The Last 32 With A Win
Liverpool v Young Boys Odds Reds firm favourites for the win at Anfield
Luis Suarez Continues To Dominate The Goalscorer Markets
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers