- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Stoke City v Fulham Betting: Potters to grab a draw against Cottagers
Stoke City showed all their battling qualities when grabbing a point from Upton Park on Monday night and Tony Pulis will be hoping they can use that dogged display against West Ham United as a catalyst for more success when they welcome Fulham to the Britannia Stadium in what is a fascinating Premier League clash.
An early Jon Walters goal from a well-worked corner handed the Potters the lead, but they were pegged back in the second half and managed to hold on for a 1-1 draw, but Saturday’s task will be equally as taxing as they welcome a free-scoring Fulham side who will be looking to bounce back from a disappointing 3-1 defeat to Sunderland, in which they had talismanic skipper Brede Hangeland dismissed for a lunge in the first half.
Stoke’s home form has always been their strength and they are unbeaten in the Premier League at the Britannia and that is a reason why Paddy Power have installed them as 6/5 favourites to secure all three points and pull themselves further away from the relegation zone, in which they only sit four points clear of at the moment.
However, Martin Jol’s Cottagers have propelled themselves into the top half with some excellent results, which saw them go five games unbeaten before that slip up against Sunderland on Sunday, and they have scored 12 goals in their last six games, so the Stoke rearguard will need to be at their best to keep out a potent Fulham attack, who are 23/10 to bag all three points, whilst the draw is the same price with Paddy Power.
There may not have been a draw between these two clubs since December 2008, but the 23/10 about parity after 90 minutes could be the safest flutter for punters, but for those looking for a bit more value then venture into the correct score markets in the latest betting from Paddy Power.
Stoke have played out a trio of 1-1 draws this season and that scoreline is 5/1 favourite with the Irish firm, whilst Fulham fans who fancy their side to grab all three points may be tempted by the 9/1 about a 1-0 success for the Londoners, but the standout is the 12/1 offered by Paddy Power for the game to finish 2-2 and that will certainly give you a decent run for your money.
Peter Crouch tops the first goalscorer odds and the gangly centre forward is 11/2 to notch first, whilst Jon Walters is available at 13/2 to follow up his goal at Upton Park, but Fulham’s Dimitar Berbatov is overpriced at 6/1 to grab the first strike for the away side and the languid Bulgarian can kickstart his side’s fortunes in what should be a cracking contest.
Stoke City v Fulham Form
Check the season's statistics for both Stoke City and Fulham, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Stoke City v Fulham Tips
Tip #1: Match to finish a draw @ 23/10 with Paddy Power.
Tip #2: Dimitar Berbatov to score first goal @ 6/1 with Paddy Power.
Tip #3: Match to finish 2-2 @ 12/1 with Paddy Power.
Stoke City v Fulham Odds
6/5 Stoke City
Correct Score Odds
6/1 Stoke City 1-0
9/1 Stoke City 2-0
15/2 Stoke City 2-1
8/1 Draw 0-0
5/1 Draw 1-1
12/1 Draw 2-2
9/1 Fulham 1-0
16/1 Fulham 2-0
10/1 Fulham 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
11/2 Peter Crouch
6/1 Dimitar Berbatov
13/2 Michael Owen
13/2 Jon Walters
7/1 Cameron Jerome
7/1 Hugo Rodallega
7/1 Mladen Petric
15/2 No Goalscorer
9/1 Michael Kightly
10/1 Charlie Adam
11/1 Ashkan Dejagah
12/1 Matthew Etherington
Odds supplied byPaddyPower.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Sunderland v West Brom Odds Odemwingie can fire Baggies to another win
Sunderland Have Won One Of Their Last Eight At Home
Benitez and Guardiola early front runners in the next Chelsea manager betting
Avram Grant An Interesting Outside Bet
Newcastle v Maritimo Odds Shola Ameobi a tempting bet to score first
Magpies Can Move Into The Last 32 With A Win
Liverpool v Young Boys Odds Reds firm favourites for the win at Anfield
Luis Suarez Continues To Dominate The Goalscorer Markets
Lazio v Tottenham Odds Italians tipped to book place in the last 32
Tottenham Have Lost Four Of Their Last Five Games
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers