- SWITZERLAND v POLAND - 10/1 Switzerland win or 8/1 Poland win (Betfair)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales to win (Betway)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 7/1 Gareth Bale to score (Betfair)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales win or 14/1 N. Ireland win (Betfair)
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Paddy Power
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Betfair
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia to win with Paddy Power
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score (Betfair)
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia win or 10/1 Portugal win (Betfair)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Paddy Power)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Betfair)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Paddy Power)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betway)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betfair)
- EURO SPECIAL - 6/1 Germany and Belgium BOTH to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 4/1 Belgium to win (Betway)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Betfair)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 12/1 Italy to win (Paddy Power)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 6/1 Spain to win (Paddy Power)
- BET VICTOR - Bet £5 On England v Iceland & Get £5 FREE Bet For Every Remaining Match In Euros
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 5/1 England to win (Paddy Power)
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 4/1 England to win (Betway)
- EURO 2016 - Bet 365 offer money back on any game that ends 0-0
- Live In-Play - BMW International Open
- Live In-Play - Quicken Loans National
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next Southampton Manager - Latest Odds
Man Utd v QPR Odds: Reds a short price to pile the pressure on Hughes
QPR manager Mark Hughes was hoping one of his former clubs could do him a huge favour on Saturday afternoon but he has been sacked even before he got to Old Trafford to take on Manchester United. The former Red Devils striker has been shown the door by QPR, who remain rooted to the bottom of the Premier League table after failing to win a since league match so far this term.
The bookies are in no doubt about the size of the task facing QPR though as they go in as 12/1 underdogs in the match odds with Ladbrokes, who go 11/2 that they can nick a draw. United start as 1/5 odds on favourites as Sir Alex Ferguson looks to enhance his team's title ambitions, while interim QPR boss Mark Bowen faces an unenviable opening match.
United are second in the table currently, despite a shock 1-0 defeat to Norwich last weekend, and they will be looking to get back to winning ways. A second string team has since lost 1-0 to Galatasary in the Champions League but the big guns are expected to return at Old Trafford on Saturday and Wayne Rooney will be relishing the opportunity to play QPR.
Rooney opened the scoring in both of the Man Utd v QPR fixtures last season and he is 10/3 to score first again this weekend. The Reds have made a habit of conceding first and coming from behind this season though and they have now conceded the first goal in each of their last four outings, with Ladbrokes going 4/1 for QPR to score first on Saturday.
QPR can at least get on the scoresheet on Saturday as United remain defensively suspect after failing to keep a clean sheet in any of their last nine outings in all competitions. Ladbrokes bookmakers go 11/10 for both teams to score and 7/4 for both teams to score and Man United to win combined, which could be worth a look as United have won 10 and lost none of their last 13 meetings with QPR.
Rangers go into the game on the back of an 11-match winless run in all competitions and the only win they have earned all season came in the Capital One Cup against Walsall. They find themselves five points adrift of safety at the bottom of the league and Harry Redknapp will face a tall task to turn things around when he takes over.
They fell to an embarrassing 3-1 home defeat to Southampton last weekend and the complete lack of desire shown by the team doesn't bode well. They were utterly woeful and it is no surprise to see that Man United are 11/10 to win with a handicap of -2 goals. United go into the game having won 12 and lost only one of their last 14 Premier League home games, while QPR have taken only three points from a possible 57 in away games in the top-flight.
Man Utd v QPR Form
Check the season's statistics for both Man Utd and QPR, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Man Utd v QPR Tips
Tip #1: Both teams to score and Man Utd win @ 7/4 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #2: Man Utd win with a handicap of -2 goals @ 11/10 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #3: QPR to score first @ 4/1 with Ladbrokes.
Man Utd v QPR Odds
1/5 Man Utd
Correct Score Odds
10/1 Man Utd 1-0
13/2 Man Utd 2-0
9/1 Man Utd 2-1
22/1 Draw 0-0
12/1 Draw 1-1
20/1 Draw 2-2
28/1 QPR 1-0
66/1 QPR 2-0
28/1 QPR 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/2 Robin van Persie
10/3 Javier Hernandez
10/3 Wayne Rooney
4/1 Danny Welbeck
13/2 Ashley Young
8/1 Nick Powell
9/1 Antonia Valencia
10/1 Ryan Giggs
10/1 Paul Scholes
12/1 Djibril Cisse
Odds supplied by Ladbrokes.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Everton v Norwich Odds A close game on the cards at Goodison Park
Back Nikica Jelavic To Score The Opening Goal
Wigan v Reading Odds Tight Betting For DW Stadium Clash
Early Season Relegation Six Pointer On The Cards
Stoke City v Fulham Betting Potters to grab a draw against Cottagers
Dimitar Berbatov A Good Bet To Score First For The Visitors
Sunderland v West Brom Odds Odemwingie can fire Baggies to another win
Sunderland Have Won One Of Their Last Eight At Home
Benitez and Guardiola early front runners in the next Chelsea manager betting
Avram Grant An Interesting Outside Bet
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers