- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Everton v Norwich Odds: A close game on the cards at Goodison Park
Everton welcome a resurgent Norwich to Goodison Park on Saturday afternoon in what promises to be a closely-fought encounter. The Toffees are looking to bounce-back from their surprise defeat to Reading, while the Canaries head into the game on the back of a stunning win at home to Man Utd. Paddy Power have priced the hosts as the 4/9 favourites, with Norwich available at 13/2 and a draw at 10/3.
Everton's disappointing defeat to Premier League new boys Reading last weekend ended a run of eight unbeaten league games as they slipped out of the top four. However, a win at home to Norwich on Saturday could get them back into a Champions League qualification spot, providing West Brom lose at Sunderland in the lunchtime kick-off.
Norwich are currently on a magnificent run of five games without a defeat, including impressive league wins against Man Utd and Arsenal, which is in stark contrast to their poor start to the season, where they failed to win any of their opening seven games. They have since become a hard team to break down, having kept three consecutive clean sheets and conceding just the one goal in their last five league matches.
In the upcoming weeks David Moyes' men face tricky fixtures against Arsenal, Man City and Tottenham meaning it is essential that they head into these games on the back of a win. Everton have only failed to score in one of their 12 matches this season and on top of that they have scored at least two goals in nine of those games, making them an attractive bet at 21/10 to win with three or four total goals scored in the match. The Toffees are unbeaten in their last eight matches against Norwich and Paddy Power Bookmakers have the hosts priced at 13/2 to win 2-1, while a 2-0 victory can be found at 6/1.
Norwich’s good form has propelled them up to 13th in the league and another three points on Saturday could see them move into the top-half of the table. The Canaries’ three league wins this season have all been 1-0 and they can once again be backed to record that exact result at a tempting 19/1.
However, it must be remembered that Norwich are still without an away win and have hit the back of the net just three times on the road this season, which is the league's joint lowest tally. Their last five league games have gone under 2.5 goals and that run can be extended to six at the price of 6/5.
Everton may be in fifth but they have won just one of their last six matches - a spell which included four consecutive draws. Considering that both teams have drawn five matches this season and that the last two meetings have been score draws, a 1-1 scoreline is an attractive bet at 7/1.
Nikica Jelavic scored a brace in last season’s meeting at Carrow road, including the opening goal, and the striker can be backed at 7/2 in the first goalscorer market and 16/5 to bag two or more goals. Meanwhile Grant Holt, who scored in both meetings last season, is always worth a bet at 9/1 in the first goalscorer market, while Norwich's hero against Man Utd, Anthony Pilkington, can be backed at 9/2 to score anytime on Saturday.
Everton v Norwich Form
Check the season's statistics for both Everton and Norwich, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Everton Stats | Norwich Stats
Everton v Norwich Tips
Tip#1: Everton to win 2-1 @ 13/2 with Paddy Power
Tip#2: Nikica Jelavic to open the scoring at 7/2 with Paddy Power
Tip#3: Grant Holt to score anytime @ 11/4 with Paddy Power
Everton v Norwich Odds
Correct Score Odds
6/1 Everton 1-0
6/1 Everton 2-0
13/2 Everton 2-1
19/1 Norwich 1-0
40/1 Norwich 2- 0
19/1 Norwich 2-1
12/1 Draw 0-0
7/1 Draw 1-1
14/1 Draw 2-2
First Goalscorer Odds
7/2 Nikica Jelavic
5/1 Kevin Mirallas
11/2 Victor Anichebe
6/1 Steven Naismith
6/1 Apostolos Vellios
7/1 Matthew Kennedy
8/1 Thomas Hitzlsperger
9/1 Grant Holt
10/1 Magaye Gueye
10/1 Steven Pienaar
10/1 Leon Osman
10/1 Steve Morison
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Wigan v Reading Odds Tight Betting For DW Stadium Clash
Early Season Relegation Six Pointer On The Cards
Stoke City v Fulham Betting Potters to grab a draw against Cottagers
Dimitar Berbatov A Good Bet To Score First For The Visitors
Sunderland v West Brom Odds Odemwingie can fire Baggies to another win
Sunderland Have Won One Of Their Last Eight At Home
Benitez and Guardiola early front runners in the next Chelsea manager betting
Avram Grant An Interesting Outside Bet
Newcastle v Maritimo Odds Shola Ameobi a tempting bet to score first
Magpies Can Move Into The Last 32 With A Win
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers